Vampirism & Alchemy

Ok some very serious, and also very humorous questions. Man this is gonna tap into a little bit of everything, its gonna be a hoot. And looooooong. GET READY!

So we got energy work right? Tantra, chi , reiki, mantras, all the usual suspects. We we come to any of these paths, their are dark paths within them I don’t care if your talking even Taoism. Anyone who does energy work knows 2 things, that energy must flow and that “negative” energy can impede this circulation and flow and cause problems. Second thing is that energy can build and resonate and grow between any two living things, either spiritual practitioners or plants, trees, the planets and spirits.

Normally this is like a lake or stream that goes down hill building power and does not hurt either party. When it comes to Vampirism on an energy level, it usually happens with angry negative needy unhealthy abusive jackasses. Life brings many of these folks our ways, and in some cases if your positivity and protection is up you can find some common ground or harmony or otherwise overcome their vibrations.

Now we all know that in some cases this just doesn’t get you anywhere unless you are friggin Gandhi or Lao Tzu himself, but some people, SOME people you would think that even a Buddha would come down from Tushita Pureland to smack a hoe in the face. This is where it is downright borderline dangerous and toxic. The emotional vibrations alone can wreak hell on you.

In my experience what happens is social cliques form and when people on the same negative trip meet they either gossip each other into the ground, or they resonate their egos to keep the energy going and in part this is why I think that even truly horrible mundane idiotas type people have good luck and good health while being completely selfish self righteous a-holes. Now the first thought would be to avoid, shield, or destroy the foe, but this is easier said then done when it comes to co-workers, in-laws, family and "friends". 

I usually try to avoid and shield myself but it seems to me just like summoning in the  Th-Gh sync, people I do not want attention from or interaction from become more nosy or even start doing me favors and try to get to know me more than I would care to. I notice the sheer aggravation of having to endure the "space" with some people just sends me loco. 

Now, to feed on these people and their energy seems like a plan until you start to think, do you want to suck in the energy of tv-dinner eating fox news watching Walmart shopping (ok I somtimes shop at walmart, and I feel immediate pain upon admittting that they do somtimes actually have the lowest prices even though Chinese slave labor screws over American jobs where all we can somtime's afford is stupid crap from Wal-Mart because of rampant economic Chaos) unhappy as shit in life marriage job w.e people???HMMMM??>??? You want that floating in your eco system do ya? Well???

Ahhh, but the Vampire drains so that they may live, and if you get angry enough that you will "bleed" these people aren't you taking on a double load of filth to try and transmute? In alchemical traditions you try to turn the filth into pure life energy but is this really the right path to go on? Flip side of the situation is that I get so suck trying to "block" peoples bad energy that I end up spiralling into my own negativity and get get all types of tension and just all around bad juju. People that make me happy and are sensitive to energy I often start to feel high like I have been meditating or sometimes like I'm on drugs. 

It turns out that in these situations, where I thought there was resonances and amplification the other person has later avoided me telling me that they feel drained and tired and depressed. So in those instances, I am the psychic Vampire. This is where the good/bad lines get blurred some more especially when you start to examine if "Vampirism" is a modern spin on the fact that living things exchange energy. 

Let's take Tantra. Wrathful Tantric deities in Buddhism/Hinduism live in the cemetary, have fangs, drink blood out of skull cups, command demons and familiars and can posses you or astrally do sex ceremonies with you. Kinda sounds like a Vampire doesn't it? Monks and yogis of these traditions supposedly can hibernate to the point of petrification. You know where many of these lineages of great masters start off ? Many times as transfigured humans that have turned into demons or immortals or vice versa, they were the offspring of demons that are also very Vampire like. The Ninja clans of Japan are the biggest example of this. These clans were very mixed in their practice of Tantric Buddhism Taoism and Shugendo, but the legends that eventually came around is that they were mixed offspring of Tengu demons and that is how they could perform their magick powers like shapeshifting, multiple bodies and hypnosis. 

Last but not least the Taoist/Chinese concepts of Vampires. Many crazy things that Taoists do like Feng Shui actually come from positioning graves and landscaping so it will not disturb the spirits of the dead. Religious/Magikal Taoism is huge on the rites of talismans and exorcism. A vampire is often said to be born of a distubed spirit in the grave, and the priest will use talismans called "Fu" which are yellow strips of paper with magickal scripts on it which is written in red dye ink (or for Vampires, chickens blood interestingly enough). In some Taoist beleif the sages who practice for enlightenment become "xian" or immortals. Now their are different levels of immortals and some are seen as "higher" and "lower" but a curious and overlooked "low form" or immortal is called "guixian" who are known as "ghost immortals" which are compared to vampires  because they feast on the energy of the living. Probably one of the most left hand magickal sects of infamous Taoism is the Mao Shan, with along with the Lin Kuei (yes the same Lin clan mentioned in Mortal Kombat) filtered into Japan from China tooooo,...... you guessed it, the Japanese ninja clans. More vampire immortal mystic zen enlightenment crazy stuff because again the ninja clans are supposed to be spawn of Tengu demons (chinese Tien-Gou). Even in Taoism the dark rituals are supposed to be called T'so-Tao or "Tao Of The Left. Which you can read about here in this book on google docs [url=https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http://www.taozenchi.com/documents/8188626.pdf.]https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http://www.taozenchi.com/documents/8188626.pdf.[/url] Extra points on page 138-139 for some ritual chart of stars invoked that create the Sigil of Azazel wtf right? 

To summarize:

1. Even in the Eastern Traditions where energy concepts and techniques have been preserved the most from ancient times there is a Left Hand Path whether Hinduism/Buddhism/Taoism

2. The most esoteric forms of these inner traditions call themselves “internal alchemy”

3. While the exoteric/RHP forms of these disciplines conceive of enlightenment and immortality, some of the more raw and feared practices get caught red handed with manifestations of god hood that are difficult to call anything but what we think of as Vampires?

4. This implies that “psychic” Vampirism could be and or lead to a true type of Vampirism that exists in real spiritual traditions and not just fictional notions.

5. The West has its own LHP/Tantric-ish notions in the remnants of Lilith/Naamah/succubus/Sitra Ahra/Tiamat etc etc.

6. Point number 5 is older than than the LHP of the East

7. Azazel supposedly got it on with Naamah (possibly Lilith as well) in the Books of Enoch and perhaps other works. So he knows about this stuff right?

8. We are on BALG forum holy shit ! The tie-in is HUGE!!!

9. How do we use this Vampire stuff to keep people from messing with us and possibly using their greasy dirty energy to advance our ascent without feeling like we are sniffing gasoline?

10. I’m going to have to wait for the Vampirism Pathworking course aren’t I?

4 Likes

[quote=“empyrean93, post:1, topic:955”]Ok some very serious, and also very humorous questions. Man this is gonna tap into a little bit of everything, its gonna be a hoot. And looooooong. GET READY!

So we got energy work right? Tantra, chi , reiki, mantras, all the usual suspects. We we come to any of these paths, their are dark paths within them I don’t care if your talking even Taoism. Anyone who does energy work knows 2 things, that energy must flow and that “negative” energy can impede this circulation and flow and cause problems. Second thing is that energy can build and resonate and grow between any two living things, either spiritual practitioners or plants, trees, the planets and spirits.

Normally this is like a lake or stream that goes down hill building power and does not hurt either party. When it comes to Vampirism on an energy level, it usually happens with angry negative needy unhealthy abusive jackasses. Life brings many of these folks our ways, and in some cases if your positivity and protection is up you can find some common ground or harmony or otherwise overcome their vibrations.

Now we all know that in some cases this just doesn’t get you anywhere unless you are friggin Gandhi or Lao Tzu himself, but some people, SOME people you would think that even a Buddha would come down from Tushita Pureland to smack a hoe in the face. This is where it is downright borderline dangerous and toxic. The emotional vibrations alone can wreak hell on you.

In my experience what happens is social cliques form and when people on the same negative trip meet they either gossip each other into the ground, or they resonate their egos to keep the energy going and in part this is why I think that even truly horrible mundane idiotas type people have good luck and good health while being completely selfish self righteous a-holes. Now the first thought would be to avoid, shield, or destroy the foe, but this is easier said then done when it comes to co-workers, in-laws, family and "friends". 

I usually try to avoid and shield myself but it seems to me just like summoning in the  Th-Gh sync, people I do not want attention from or interaction from become more nosy or even start doing me favors and try to get to know me more than I would care to. I notice the sheer aggravation of having to endure the "space" with some people just sends me loco. 

Now, to feed on these people and their energy seems like a plan until you start to think, do you want to suck in the energy of tv-dinner eating fox news watching Walmart shopping (ok I somtimes shop at walmart, and I feel immediate pain upon admittting that they do somtimes actually have the lowest prices even though Chinese slave labor screws over American jobs where all we can somtime's afford is stupid crap from Wal-Mart because of rampant economic Chaos) unhappy as shit in life marriage job w.e people???HMMMM??>??? You want that floating in your eco system do ya? Well???

Ahhh, but the Vampire drains so that they may live, and if you get angry enough that you will "bleed" these people aren't you taking on a double load of filth to try and transmute? In alchemical traditions you try to turn the filth into pure life energy but is this really the right path to go on? Flip side of the situation is that I get so suck trying to "block" peoples bad energy that I end up spiralling into my own negativity and get get all types of tension and just all around bad juju. People that make me happy and are sensitive to energy I often start to feel high like I have been meditating or sometimes like I'm on drugs. 

It turns out that in these situations, where I thought there was resonances and amplification the other person has later avoided me telling me that they feel drained and tired and depressed. So in those instances, I am the psychic Vampire. This is where the good/bad lines get blurred some more especially when you start to examine if "Vampirism" is a modern spin on the fact that living things exchange energy. 

Let's take Tantra. Wrathful Tantric deities in Buddhism/Hinduism live in the cemetary, have fangs, drink blood out of skull cups, command demons and familiars and can posses you or astrally do sex ceremonies with you. Kinda sounds like a Vampire doesn't it? Monks and yogis of these traditions supposedly can hibernate to the point of petrification. You know where many of these lineages of great masters start off ? Many times as transfigured humans that have turned into demons or immortals or vice versa, they were the offspring of demons that are also very Vampire like. The Ninja clans of Japan are the biggest example of this. These clans were very mixed in their practice of Tantric Buddhism Taoism and Shugendo, but the legends that eventually came around is that they were mixed offspring of Tengu demons and that is how they could perform their magick powers like shapeshifting, multiple bodies and hypnosis. 

Last but not least the Taoist/Chinese concepts of Vampires. Many crazy things that Taoists do like Feng Shui actually come from positioning graves and landscaping so it will not disturb the spirits of the dead. Religious/Magikal Taoism is huge on the rites of talismans and exorcism. A vampire is often said to be born of a distubed spirit in the grave, and the priest will use talismans called "Fu" which are yellow strips of paper with magickal scripts on it which is written in red dye ink (or for Vampires, chickens blood interestingly enough). In some Taoist beleif the sages who practice for enlightenment become "xian" or immortals. Now their are different levels of immortals and some are seen as "higher" and "lower" but a curious and overlooked "low form" or immortal is called "guixian" who are known as "ghost immortals" which are compared to vampires  because they feast on the energy of the living. Probably one of the most left hand magickal sects of infamous Taoism is the Mao Shan, with along with the Lin Kuei (yes the same Lin clan mentioned in Mortal Kombat) filtered into Japan from China tooooo,...... you guessed it, the Japanese ninja clans. More vampire immortal mystic zen enlightenment crazy stuff because again the ninja clans are supposed to be spawn of Tengu demons (chinese Tien-Gou). Even in Taoism the dark rituals are supposed to be called T'so-Tao or "Tao Of The Left. Which you can read about here in this book on google docs [url=https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http://www.taozenchi.com/documents/8188626.pdf.]https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http://www.taozenchi.com/documents/8188626.pdf.[/url] Extra points on page 138-139 for some ritual chart of stars invoked that create the Sigil of Azazel wtf right? 

To summarize:

1. Even in the Eastern Traditions where energy concepts and techniques have been preserved the most from ancient times there is a Left Hand Path whether Hinduism/Buddhism/Taoism

2. The most esoteric forms of these inner traditions call themselves “internal alchemy”

3. While the exoteric/RHP forms of these disciplines conceive of enlightenment and immortality, some of the more raw and feared practices get caught red handed with manifestations of god hood that are difficult to call anything but what we think of as Vampires?

4. This implies that “psychic” Vampirism could be and or lead to a true type of Vampirism that exists in real spiritual traditions and not just fictional notions.

5. The West has its own LHP/Tantric-ish notions in the remnants of Lilith/Naamah/succubus/Sitra Ahra/Tiamat etc etc.

6. Point number 5 is older than than the LHP of the East

7. Azazel supposedly got it on with Naamah (possibly Lilith as well) in the Books of Enoch and perhaps other works. So he knows about this stuff right?

8. We are on BALG forum holy shit ! The tie-in is HUGE!!!

9. How do we use this Vampire stuff to keep people from messing with us and possibly using their greasy dirty energy to advance our ascent without feeling like we are sniffing gasoline?

10. I’m going to have to wait for the Vampirism Pathworking course aren’t I?[/quote]
    What’s the name of the book? The website is down so I can’t see your reference. Great points though.