Lykania Hecate

I am starting a new project with one of the members here. We are evoking Lykania Hecate (a hidden aspect of Hecate). I decided to write about my experiences here for any that are interested. I did some research this morning and found very little, there is a band that has a song dedicated to her, but that is about it. The Temple of Black Light had some info but not a great deal.

After some mediations Belial taught me (how to tap into currents of power) I decided to scry her sigil.

I got into a trance state and played wolf howls on youtube while I drew her sigil. It felt like an hour but only took 5 minutes. I might make an altar for her with wolf paraphernalia (I love wolves so that would be easy)

I then went outside and sat under a tree in my apartment complex (being outside seemed really important) and scryed into her sigil. After the initial lines disappearing and reappearing the paper took on a blue hue (This has never happened before, the paper has never changed colors on me) I chanted “Lykania Hecate” for a while until I was no longer in my apartment complex. All I saw was her sigil (which at this point was very large) and I could smell a musty/sweet scent. I also felt what I could describe as a motherly embrace.

I introduced myself and told her that I wanted to make contact for and behalf of my group. I got the impression that in order to contact her better that we needed to live with a sense of joy, like being alive is the greatest thing ever, and every second we spend alive is one of joy. It was almost the joy a predator might feel during and directly after the kill. I thanked her and closed the operation and told her that I would contact her tomorrow.

5 Likes

I can tell you all that you felt is in your mind. Trust me she would think your thoughts are pathetic. The lykania aspect is ridiculous. If only you knew the true power you were trying to conjure. Trust me run while you still can.

Will you elaborate, PHORBABOR?

Yes let us all keep perpetuating an environment of fear! Keep everyone down! No power or transformation for anyone. Fuck trying to become Living Gods, lets all go back to being sheep!

Oh that’s right I made a promise to myself to put fear aside and plunge head first into evocation, come Hell or high water.

If she thinks my thoughts are pathetic I am MORE than happy to hear it from her, and we will hash it out like adults. That has been the last few evocations for me.
Raphael thought I was weak, Dantalion thought I was weak, Belial KNEW I was weak. I learned from each one, and upon our parting I was better for all they put me though. So I say BRING IT!

3 Likes

Is that so…

I could not stop thinking of this in response to the word ridiculous. Not the opinion that she is ridiculous, just the word itself.

Mad TV Can I Have Your Number

1 Like

Hecate is such a nice friend and you don’t really need to be speaking bad about her, everyone has its carnal desires no ?

Thanks for sharing, Orismen. As I myself am dedicated to Hecate I really enjoyed reading your post.

Thank you Orion.

I have a question, is there anything you can tell me about the Lykania aspect of Hecate? I am more than willing to learn from Her directly but I hate going in blind.

How many of you here who are devoted to Hekate, are working with the gnosis Mark Alan Smith gave?

I’ve been working with the MAS books.

Is the Lykania Hecate in any MAS book?

Nice, I really like those books.

Globalitz:
There is a little bit with a spirit wolf/werewolf working within The Queen of Hell book. I suspect that there will be more of it in his upcoming book The Alter of Sacrifice.

Orismen, I really wish I did but the first time I heard about that aspect was from you. Good Hunting!

Thank you Orion.

I have a question, is there anything you can tell me about the Lykania aspect of Hecate? I am more than willing to learn from Her directly but I hate going in blind.[/quote]

What is the difference between werewolf spirits talked about here, Serell?

Lycania Hexate is from Liber Falxifer and the Temple of Black Light. What Serell is referring to from the works of Mark Alan Smith is different. Similar, but different. The demon taken on in the Queen of Hell is not unidentified, it is matched to the individual personally and energetically. It is known to the one who receives this entity. Each personal entity is individual (not one specific spirit), but of the same type.

My experiences with her are many. She came to me before I even knew her name and pulled me out of a very dark place. She is the current between the realms. With out her their is nothing. Every demon and angel fear her barbarous names. She is an entity of pure intellect, one of the few with contact to the first father. She sits far above all thrones and basks in the light of the creator. She is the mother of necessity, protector of those whom hold the torch. She is the true name who shakes Tartarus, earth the deeps and heaven. Belive what you want but this is not a complex quation. Why don’t you contact her yourself and find out. Trust me she is not the quiet type especially when dispelling misconception. And to set the record straight my original post was not meant to instill any type of fear. That was the least of my intentions. What I meant was once you are hers then be prepared to conform. She can be quite demanding.

2 Likes

I was not referencing you as being personally weak. Understand when I tell you this I speak with experience as she told me something similar once when I had the same though. What she said i was to live with balance and to strengthen and to stand strong and proud. In regards to the lykania as I have not found and credible basis for this argument other then her connection to dogs nor have I seen any evidence in my many workings with her. So if you want to make that leap then go ahead. Maybe ridiculous was a poor choice of words as anything is possible. I am just not a fan of the book that makes this connect so I guess it came out a bit strong. Anyways, good luck with the project. It shall be enlightening to say the least.

Yes let us all keep perpetuating an environment of fear! Keep everyone down! No power or transformation for anyone. Fuck trying to become Living Gods, lets all go back to being sheep!

Oh that’s right I made a promise to myself to put fear aside and plunge head first into evocation, come Hell or high water.

If she thinks my thoughts are pathetic I am MORE than happy to hear it from her, and we will hash it out like adults. That has been the last few evocations for me.
Raphael thought I was weak, Dantalion thought I was weak, Belial KNEW I was weak. I learned from each one, and upon our parting I was better for all they put me though. So I say BRING IT![/quote]

Actually I think I should apologize. This is not meant to justify my words (I really think I flew off the handle at what I precived to be an attack) I have been working with a lot of darker things and I have noticed myself becoming more like them (and I am usually so cheerful). But like I said I am not trying to justify the way I said things. I hope you can accept my apology PHORBABOR.

I have been trying to attune myself to the Lykania aspect of Hecate and both Serell and I have noticed similar effects in our lives. From what I have felt She is VERY powerful, and unlike Belial she is not so concerned about my ascent. With everything Belial did or instructed me to do I could see how this would lead to my ascent, it was like that this is Belial’s function to burn away dross and lead to ascent. It is like working out, I can see how it helps me get stronger.

Lykania is like grabbing a hold of an electrical current or a dangerous chemical, very powerful but the current or chemical is not designed to make me stronger by default like working out is. Instead I have to find a way to use the current or chemical to benefit me, or get zapped.

[quote=“PHORBABOR, post:18, topic:1734”]I was not referencing you as being personally weak. Understand when I tell you this I speak with experience as she told me something similar once when I had the same though. What she said i was to live with balance and to strengthen and to stand strong and proud. In regards to the lykania as I have not found and credible basis for this argument other then her connection to dogs nor have I seen any evidence in my many workings with her. So if you want to make that leap then go ahead. Maybe ridiculous was a poor choice of words as anything is possible. I am just not a fan of the book that makes this connect so I guess it came out a bit strong. Anyways, good luck with the project. It shall be enlightening to say the least.

Raphael thought I was weak, Dantalion thought I was weak, Belial KNEW I was weak. I learned from each one, and upon our parting I was better for all they put me though. So I say BRING IT![/quote][/quote]

It is her mode of operation that truly makes her powerful. She operates with true will the same as you or I. This is a drastic difference between working with most entities whom can be summoned, bound and constrained. She is free to do what she wants when she wants. Also, she has the ability to command and effect all three realms.