Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hi All,
my mamę is Anna and I’m from Spain. I’m new to this forum and just joined today. I’m interested in working on my own energy. I would love to ask you some questions related to demons and some rituals just to keep growing and expanding my knowledge. I was always certain that there are some powers that we cannot see and there are people who are ale to use it. It is realny fascinating for me and that is why I’m here.

Welcome @anunana

Do you have any practical experience in magick? You haven’t mentioned anything.

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

If you don’t have any experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

hello DarkestKnight,
unfortunately I do not have practical experience in magick. I’m interested in working with demons and to start doing it in a right way I would like to read about experiences of other forum members.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Take a look here:

1 Like

Doing the necessary introduction… I thought I already had though.

My name’s Kekka, am new here. Just stumbling along learning as I go.

Hello everyone! Hi, I am Alex. I was baptized as an RC, then transfer from one denomination to another. Though I know a long time ago that the site exists I was hesitant to go deep because of my religious baggage. You may refer to me as a newbie. Hoping to learn from you guys.

Please introduce yourself properly @Delilah This post tells us nothing about you or your experience in magick and does not meet our rule. Failure to do a proper introduction will result in the removal of any subsequent posts until our rule is respected.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

If you don’t have any experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

Welcome @Lexand

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

1 Like

Hi, I am new to this. I live in the UK and am 37. I am not experienced at all, my main interest right now it to help my seriously ill partner, so am looking for anything to help me there and this is what interests me. For example I have heard Marbas can help. I guess you can say this is my ambition.

1 Like

I am from the Philippines.
Honestly, I don’t practice a specific spiritual or magickal ritual. Currently, I am studying or interested in celestial and goetic magick.

So no practical experience at the moment?

None so far, in terms of consistent practice. Even meditation is not that consistent. :slightly_frowning_face:

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

Thank you for welcoming me.

Sorry, this isn’t something I’m very good at. Not due to a language barrier or anything, but because I almost always struggle to think of what to write.

I’m from Australia. Magick-wise, I would say that I am very inexperienced, but have always had an interest in the area of demonology. I dabbled a little in the “white light” type crap for a while in my teens before going through a Christian phase. Outside of that, I am a total noob and I’m just here to try and learn about as much as I can. As the saying goes “a jack of all trades is a master of none but oftentimes better than a master of one”.

Please let me know if you need anything else from me, I didn’t mean to break any rules.

I’m nobody_2_u.
I like candle magic, hoodoo, cabalistic magic, and angelic/saints magic.
To become most myself that I was born to be.

I should expand on myself.
It sounds bad though, because of the length of time spent with bad teachers, ie ones that didn’t teach me anything but to stick to my grade, then again, maybe they were teaching me.
Anyway, I used to be not only Nightside, but Fuego as well.
My specialty used to be Tarot, but it seems the Case interpretation is not valued these days from tarot thought.
I am primarily interested in angels and angelic magick, and candle magick/hoodoo.
I came from a Golden Dawn background, and still try to follow the texts and ritual work for neophyte and zelator, but as a solitary.
I also come from a background in witchcraft (Cunningham, Buckland, Cabot, Adler, these were my help in witchcraft), and used to make my own oils and incense, and as soon as money comes to me for large amazon orders, my temple will be fully stocked and all texts under my thumb.
I used to be a big pothead, and not to adept to sticking with workplaces, so I am in a huge bind financially, my life was utterly annihilated eight years ago when kicked out of IT for no reason. So taking a three month break to see if I can find better work testing clean, or just to do a reset on myself.
Im looking primarily for help with knowing how to do magic, basically starting with energy work. I am following a few books on Qi Gong, particularly fire meridian. Im really ignorant with energy work aside from a LRP or Middle Pillar.
I guess I will become involved with Enochian as the GD texts Im following utter toward that.
Right now I am trying to make use of wards and shields.
Hope this is enough of an introduction.

5 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more, and welcome back. Please bear in mind that by starting over with a fresh account, you must now abide by the 90 rule for newcomers in regards to readings and such. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you, I agree. Im more on learning geomancy at the moment, so dont think the 90 day rule would be a big deal, also trying to learn more universal tarot meaning and interpretation anyway, to make my reading more effective.
Also, just to be transparent, I am not looking for at this time nor in the future as Im aware of, any relationships, sex or marriage with women (Im heterosexual), just to avoid any entangle meant there just wanted to be clear, so no worries about me hitting on anyone or trying to cozy up to them at all.

• D.K.Blackschleger

• Photos if you’re comfortable
• Kinds of magick you like: Candle magick, evocation, invocation, playing card divination
• Current ambitions: To work on my body. My best magick was almost always without aid of spirits when I was around 180 lbs. Now I’m at 294 and not only is my magick lacking, but my life. I also want to heal any/all past trauma and allow myself to trust. Learning to be vulnerable is emotionally like sticking your hand in the fire but you have to do it.
• Current struggles: Learning to grow and better myself. Recently went through a breakup that destroyed me but shed a light on every one of my flaws. Now I’m trying to find a gym buddy near Simpsonville, SC. I want to get swole.

1 Like