Who is Lucifer to you?

Who is Lucifer to you?

To me, he is the former archangel who gives knowledge and enlightens people. He teaches the arts of magick and higher understanding. He is the morning star, associated with Venus.

I ask because the Biblical canon is he is a prideful angel and tricky snake in a garden.

11 Likes

God of progress and intellectual inquiry

4 Likes

I really can’t feel him related to anything in the bible or any organized religion. For me, if there was any God I would religiously worship it would be Lucifer. If there was any God I would call my personal savior, it would be Lucifer.

My love for him and his aspect, Satan - whatever, whoever he is - is unconditional.

He was there for me since I was born. Guided me, protected me, saved my life and gave me safety and power beyond my wildest dreams. I will never, ever forget his voice when I first heard it in my audio recorder. Full of power, kindness and unbelievable intelligence. Just to let me - this annoying skeptical human lol - understand that he’s really there.

He is THE Lord Prince of Darkness Kingdom that I got my magickal name from. And I wouldn’t exist today or learn anything about the power of magick and witchcraft, if it wasn’t for him.

I enjoy the debates and discussions about his origins, stories, where he came from, which religion or culture or myth he belongs to… but that’s for me, just mental entertainment. My relationship with him is way beyond all that. None of it matters to me at all.

Spiritually, he is everything to me. I “work with” many other deities and spirits, sometimes none at all, but he’s always there. No matter what I’m doing and who I’m working with… he’s always present in my life.

I know you’re probably looking for a more specific kind of definition… but I really can’t find one that describes him!

20 Likes

Just one spirit among many.

7 Likes

I really can’t describe him with simple words. He’s a king, a strong spirit, a mentor, a brother, a maker and someone who wants to help humanity evolve.

11 Likes

for me he is friend

3 Likes

Lucifer to me has always been a teacher and a friend.

7 Likes

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

8 Likes

Wonderful friend and mentor, sometimes a total tease.

5 Likes

inb4 some idiot starts graphically discussing fucking Him.

He is a father figure, a guide and mentor. I owe my life to him

12 Likes

:sweat_smile::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

…yeah who would do that?

5 Likes

no idea, who would ever? this is a serious forum. doubt anyone would ever write fanfics about fucking the Gods and visualizing them as tv show characters. Thank the stars that doesn’t happen. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

YES, #NotMyBALG
Leave the divine to be divine

4 Likes

Lucifer is really hard to define, he just is. Bur ina somewhat futile attempt to explain him: - a magick jack of all trades, a trickster, and a friend and in truth a truly valueable ally to have, one that you should truly cheerish.

4 Likes

It is extremely hard to me to describe Him.

• a patient but stern Mentor / Teacher
  • a good Father, Protector
  • a Passionate Lover
  • a true Friend

He can be everything (depends on what I need actually - but He always keep in mind my evolution and developing), but always awesome, honest.
He is my Sun. :sunny::black_heart::dizzy:

13 Likes

My experience is limited- but thus far he has been warm, kind, tolerant of my occasional idiocy which brings me to forgiving, and an absolute freaking tease who likes to push at my boundaries. He obviously wants to help me learn. We seem to have a pattern. I go and ask for advice or assistance in personal growth or a thing. I get a name within 3 days, I may get another name the next day, and the next. This is if he didn’t immediately float a name up into my mind. Other spirits showing up to say they are near as well. I then do a bunch of work. Rinse and repeat. I have had a lot of growth, changes, and insight since even saying hello and initially asking him to show me more of who he is.

He is a teacher. Fatherly energy for sure, and almost disturbingly attractive as well. Hes amused by my cognitive dissonance over it is my impression.

One of the reasons I go back to him time and again though is that he is so easily reached and highly responsive.

3 Likes

He is my god, my father, my friend, my teacher, but I don’t really know him much yet.

2 Likes

For me he is a life changer. And mostly big changes. But you have to put in your own work to get help with big changes. Father, Ancient God, Arch Angel, Arch Daemon.

4 Likes

He is the keeper of true knowledge and father to all. He guides and protects anyone who embrace him never forsaking them for eternity.

3 Likes

But I am in sad because I can’t feel him I can’t communicate with him…everything is just like me alone…did he know I am crying now? Did he know I am in deep sad now? Did he hear my pray to him that tell all the problem I am facing now? I doesn’t have answer at all…I know him as some other know him like all the info we can get in forum, google… but I never communicate with him before…i know you sure will tell me meditate to contact him…I did tried, but not working, is just failed…there is a lot thread about meditation here I follow but still not working…I am really sad…but anyway thank you for reply me :heart:

3 Likes