Lucifer

Hey guys, I just did the mediation from E.A. Koettings mastering evocation course (chanting name 108 times, and visualization) and connected to Lucifer. I felt really connected to his energy and I felt socked into a cosmic hole. The hands of my physical body grabbed the table and I found a little note under it: Great nebula. It turns out to be the Orion Nebula. Any thoughts?

2 Likes

Perhaps divination could give you an insight. If it wasn’t Lucifer and it was actually Nebula, then perhaps you may need to communicate with that spirit.

4 Likes

He has led me to many of my teachers so it would not come as a surprise to me if he led you to someone else despite trying to connect with him.

3 Likes

Lucifer is an interesting one. I’ll give him that lol.
But yea he’s more of a teacher who can point you in the right direction in my experience. So I do agree with what everyone else has said.

Another thing you may want to look into is how you compare to Nebula in a personal aspect. What related you to them - your personality? your appearance? your day to day routines? There’s obviously a reason you saw Nebula instead of Lucifer. The issue is none of us can tell you exactly why you saw Nebula instead.

Experience -
Lucifer lead me to Belial and Ba’al.

3 Likes

Hello guys, thank You for your answers and suggestions. I tried to find out who Nebula is but did not find much material is it right that Nebula is an other name for Azathoth or am I completely wrong?

1 Like