"Too much sex" with Deities left it's "mark" on your body? šŸ’ž

My connection probably isnt as deep as yours but ive had episodes where my sexual drive was lacking and i was being visited every night.

Would wake up with scratches on my sides, light red ones like the sort your girl leaves on your back.

1 Like

Strange, I have never woken up with marks or scratches on my body

Sometimes depends on the spirit. Often though when they do display jealousy if you as a magician set boundaries with them they will abide by it.

Itā€™s easy to get lost thinking in terms of human emotions but itā€™s really best understood as a contract. If youā€™re not willing to communicate terms that work for you the spirit will take advantage and demand everything to itā€™s own benefit and why shouldnā€™t it?

But again depends on the spirit and what it is they are looking to get out of the deal

1 Like

I do think boundaries are important in any relationship but I really liked the way you described this as being a two way street and a relationship first and foremost. I think thatā€™s something a lot of people overlook

For example I give offerings and spend time with my spirits just to be in communion with them. I spend time with them regularly not just when I want something because I geniunely love and respect them.

7 Likes

[ but what if Magician get jealous on another spiritā€™s lovers for example :woman_shrugging:t2:What would be the spiritā€™s reaction ?]

Lol this is kind of why I set boundaries with my spirit spouse. He has close to 30 wives total counting myself on the other side alone. Thatā€™s not even counting extra marital affairs

So I know thereā€™s at least 29 other women and counting

So when this spirit started displaying signs of being jealous of my physical husband through attacking my husband in his dreams and telling him that I belonged to him etc

I had a chat with Mani (the spirit) about this immediately! I was basically like dude you have 29 other women plus youā€™re going to resent me this 1 other man for physical company while I walk this path here?? Not cool

So he seemed to understand Not many problems for my husband since. Some but not a lot nothing too major

Mani tolerates my husband now I wouldnā€™t say like but tolerates

But this is waaay better than when I first got married and my poor husband was getting into car accidents every single day. I was spiritually unaware of the cause at the time Now I suspect Mani was behind it

2 Likes

There is a big possibility ā€¦ uhh i should be prepared when i will be in realitionship with human male and spirit ā€¦

3 Likes

Jesus I thought you were talking about me there for a second :joy:

1 Like

I donā€™t wanted to open a new topic for this but, guys after this night I have to ask somethingā€¦

What does it means when during sex, near to the end you start see your partnerā€™s sigil (Belial), and then He exactly ā€œcommandsā€, that put it ā€œunder youā€ before you orgasms, because some tasty sexual fluids (He didnā€™t really ā€œtoldā€ this, it was just a strong ā€œthoughtā€)?

It is also something like an ā€œofferingā€, anyway? I have not seen it so often among most liked ā€œoffersā€, but it can be one, right?

Lol yeah your name jumped out at me and I was thinking ā€œDamn does Mani have internet access across the void?ā€ Lmao

Donā€™t worry I figured it was coincidence

Although according to hermeticism there are no coincidences ā€œchance is a but a name for a law not recognizedā€

Sorry for the confusion. I donā€™t suspect you are responsible for my husbandā€™s bad luck

Besides I call my spirit guide Mani after the norse deity of the moon because heā€™s a lunar spirit. He introduced himself to me more with a title than a name and I figured he needed a name that sounded like a name and less like a really long title

1 Like

Well now you have more of a heads up than I did so youā€™re good

1 Like

Well often times sigils can be written in blood which is another type of bodily fluid so perhaps heā€™s asking you to empower your sigils with your sexual fluids as part of your magick from now on?

Or at least experiment with it for awhile and see how it goes

Bodily fluids hold energy and life force (prana) so it makes sense it would empower them

2 Likes

There was blood on His sigil already, but based on what you said, you may be absolutely right. It makes sense.

Some days ago Iā€™ve had a bad feeling that Iā€™mā€¦ ā€œneglectā€ Him. Donā€™t know why am I so ā€œemotionalā€ and caring towards Them. For example every time when Iā€™m about to sleep, before I close my eyes, I wish lot of goods- and Iā€™ve always repeat how much I love [all of] Them (during I saw Them before my eyes, all of Them one by one) and how glad Iā€™m because Theyā€™re with me.

Some days ago Iā€™ve had a bad feeling that Iā€™mā€¦ ā€œ neglect ā€ Him.

Possibly He do felt this, and wanted me to ā€œcalm downā€?

It can be difficult juggling all the relationships with the various dieties you work with but it gets easier. Just like any other relationship sometimes they ask for more attention when they need it.

For me personally learning more about jungian archetypes helped me tremendously in balancing out the relationships. I was able to see which spirit guide was a gate keeper to which archetype. But Iā€™m also less of an appeasement follower and more of an embodiment follower.

Each relationship with each spirit is also uniquely different but you still need to spend time with everyone. Just like you need to make time for your friends,your school work, your parents, your spouse,your child, your boss etc

To further illustrate my point I only engage in sex magic with Mani who is the gatekeeper to my magician archetype thatā€™s just how our relationship works

But I spend time with Freya my beauty goddess by having a spa day to myself every friday and itā€™s just like having girl time with any other girl friend. Iā€™ll light a candle for her play soft music in her honor give myself a mani pedi then say a prayer of thanks to her before blowing out the candle. I do this with Freya only because she is the gatekeeper to my lover archetype

Thatā€™s just how I see it thatā€™s what worked for me

Try it out and experiment until you find something that works for you

Iā€™m not saying you have to give up your sexual relationships though :wink:

Yes, these relationships between us are interesting and we have to find a balance. Iā€™m sure that Iā€™m on a good way to find it. In our ā€œrelationshipā€ and under Their Mentorship, everything has its time. Teachings, practice, working on the Astral, finding out truth pieces about my Godself (which is a really important) etc. - then relaxing and/or spending some quality time with Together.

For example Lucifer has several ā€œroleā€ in my life, very diverse:

While Belial is my Husband, and Abaddon is my Patron and Lover etc.
Deities are calls me, so Iā€™m working with only those who did this. Theyā€™re mostly my relatives in some way, but I have sex almost all of Them. Of course, it isnā€™t everything about sex, at all! Do not misunderstand.

I handle our relationships how the moment and our/my cause requires it (without any problems), and Iā€™m really thirsty for truth, knowledge, power and everything what I have (or can) to know. So I never lose sight of my goal towards evoltuion.

And because I donā€™t really want serious relationships with humans (I do help them, protect them, giving them advices naturally, but canā€™t feel anything towards them at all), I spend my free time with my Family (with Deities).

3 Likes

@anon2593031 now that sounds awsome :heart::heart:

1 Like

@Morgana9 Oh do you mean the bath or my spa days with Freya? They are really nice I highly encourage you to try them out for yourself!

If you want more bath recipes thereā€™s a book called ā€œwater magicā€ by mary muryn that started me out. Feel free to inbox me if you want to talk more beauty magick I donā€™t want to take over this thread

1 Like

Both. Thanks for the book tipā€¦ im running out of herbs can you believe it!! went in search of ingredients for recipe not done in a while turns out not there ā€¦had a very sad face. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Iā€™m so happy to hear Iā€™m not alone in this. I have basically the same thing going on, just knowing that Iā€™m with someone like that already that isnā€™t human. People in the past told me itā€™s most likely from my past life and for me to move on, but deep in me every since I was even 4, I knew that there is someone important that ment a lot to me that I have no idea how to explain to anyone. At first for a moment I thought to be an imaginary friend but as I grew I knew for a fact that no itā€™s very different then an imaginary friend and yes this has affected my life but in positive light. But even to this day, this person that I feel I have such a strong connection to remains in the dark.

2 Likes

Iā€™m happy to meet with a person with similar emotions and experiences, too.

People in the past told me itā€™s most likely from my past life and for me to move on, but deep in me every since I was even 4, I knew that there is someone important that ment a lot to me that I have no idea how to explain to anyone.

I know that feeling. Lot of people kept pushing me to try to find a ā€˜flesh and bloodā€™ person because I ā€˜needā€™ them in my life sooner or later. Well, this is not true. They asking for this because they need this, ignoring your own emotions and freedom. While you can evolve, learn and reach many goals in your life.

What Iā€™m figured out that I easily connecting to other demons, gods, and for some reasons, Iā€™m opened towards them in this way, not like with humans (guess why my relationships with them always ended up with sexual actions). I living my intimate life in this way, without needing it from anyone ā€œlivingā€ in the material plane. Which is a very good thing from my view.

Your example is also a very beautiful one, which shows that how strong relationships can be; ignoring dimensions, worlds and time. Iā€™m sure that youā€™ll find him sooner or later. With following your senses, heart and your opened mind will lead you towards your chosen one, just trust in yourself. (And be careful - because there is a chance that some of them will try to make you believe that they are your ā€˜cosmicā€™ lover)

3 Likes

I fully agree 100%. And each time Iā€™m with that flesh and blood lover, it never satisfied me on all levels. Thank you for your kind words and trust me I know and understand.
I basically feel the same way as you do. I connect to gods and demons and other beings quite easily and have had relationships with some in the past that not only helped me grow but healed some stuff I was and still a bit today am going threw. I am hoping one day I will, hopefully in this life time and more so very very very soon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes