Purple's Beginner Advice (Basic Magick Energy Exercises)

3 Likes
3 Likes

Some sound advice.

2 Likes

More good advice.

3 Likes

Hi @Purple

This is one of the first things that I learnt way back when I was a teenager and believe me that was a very, very long time ago now.

I think itā€™s great that your posting basic instructions for beginners on BALG to help them learn.

In the occult itā€™s so important to ā€œlearn how to walk, before you can learn to runā€ so to speak.

I was a Forum member for quite awhile but took a break. I decided to rejoin last night and Iā€™m enjoying checking things out again.:grinning:

Blessings,

Sorceress_Jasmine

4 Likes

This thread is so helpful. I highkey needed this.

2 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes

Bookmarked! Thank you for this!

2 Likes

@Purple Thank you for taking the time to put all this together! There are many gems to be found in this thread.

2 Likes

So much kickass packed into this one post!!!

2 Likes

How is it I overlooked this goldmine? I have problems with the mirror meditation, though. I have trouble visualizing abstract concepts, so I struggle imagining negative energy being deflected and balls of light around my body. Iā€™m still trying to overcome that, as it makes guided meditation and hypnosis difficult.

3 Likes
1 Like

Ahhh yeeaaaahhh this fool here has struck pure gold in this thread! Massive thank you purple :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you so much Purple for leading me to this thread! This is all very helpful information!

4 Likes

this thread is amazing i will be passing it around when i see a newbie. Thank you for your efforts to help.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for this. Iā€™ve found a lot of helpful information here.

3 Likes

I was feeling the heat of the limbs and began to enter the meditation or consciousness stage

1 Like

What is this thing? I am new and listened to it

2 Likes

The thing being spoken of is spirit. It will lead you exactly where you need to go. Listen carefully. And be attentive.

2 Likes