Spirits or spells to attract customers?

I’m wanting to start charging for my tarot readings and am wanting to involve some spell casting or spirit work to attract customers and overall success with my endeavor.

As of right now I don’t have a laptop to Skype and can’t set up an Etsy account so all readings would be done over the phone.

Any ideas on how I could guarantee success before I start this endeavor?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

MK

How about writing a spell that involves the cards? That would seem appropriate. Maybe 6 of Wands and the Sun for success, 10 of Pentacles for financial success and 8 of Wands to get things moving along quickly? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve never used tarot in majick.
How would I go about this?

Tarot can be used for spells just like Runes can be, in fact that’s mostly how I use both right now.

One way is to chant the mantra AUM whilst visualising the card/s you want in your life. Try to see it light up like a stained glass window, or even come to life.

Here are some ideas, all similar to ones I was taught (I’ve done a few Tarot courses, I’m just not that confident with it):

[url=http://www.free-witchcraft-spells.com/tarot-spells.html]http://www.free-witchcraft-spells.com/tarot-spells.html[/url]

[url=http://www.magitech.com/astrology/tarotspells/index.html]http://www.magitech.com/astrology/tarotspells/index.html[/url]

You can also sleep with the card/s whose influence you most want beneath your pillow, but this risks creasing them.

2 Likes

Well I would start by writing out a few lines stating my intention/ goal. And then just simply lay the cards that I’m using out in front of me (so in this example the four cards I mentioned above), and as I’m reading out the spell that I’ve written I would focus on each card, imagining the attributes of each card and the energies that I want to draw into my life (really visualizing this intensely).

I’m sure there are ways to make it much more elaborate, but I usually like to keep things simple.

Lady Eva’s suggestions sound great too. If you don’t want to crease the cards maybe you could print out some images of the cards and out them up in your house?

This sounds interesting.

To avoid damaging the card, I suggest that you buy a clipboard (the plastic type), put your card on it, and then your pillow on top of the 2.

Personally I’d do money drawing work to get the necessary equipment to start the endeavour on the right foot. First impressions are important and having a scattered or less than professional presentation can work against you.

As far as spirits Mercury is your friend right now. Money, speed, communication and opening paths of success are all under his dominion and should be utilized to get yourself started.

Personally I layout the selected cards in a pattern of significance to the goal I wish to achieve and set a candle on each card verbally and affirmatively calling the energy of said card to manifest through the flame.

I’d place the cards under my bed or under the mattress before sleeping on them personally.

2 Likes

[quote="-TWF-, post:7, topic:4928"]Personally I’d do money drawing work to get the necessary equipment to start the endeavour on the right foot. First impressions are important and having a scattered or less than professional presentation can work against you.

As far as spirits Mercury is your friend right now. Money, speed, communication and opening paths of success are all under his dominion and should be utilized to get yourself started.

Personally I layout the selected cards in a pattern of significance to the goal I wish to achieve and set a candle on each card verbally and affirmatively calling the energy of said card to manifest through the flame.

I’d place the cards under my bed or under the mattress before sleeping on them personally.[/quote]

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the “money drawing method”, and what equipment is needed?

Mercury is retrograde until June 11

1 Like

Mercury in retrograde is not the boogey man that people make it out to be. Petition the spirit as he governs the planetary influences and can intercede on your behalf. I have strong Mercurial influences in my chart and hardly notice retrograde which makes little sense when you think about it.

As far as money drawing work use spells or spirits that you have had success with. There is no cookie cutter one trick for everyone solution. There is a thread in this section of money spells that brought success start there or let spirit guide you.

1 Like

[quote="-TWF-, post:10, topic:4928"]Mercury in retrograde is not the boogey man that people make it out to be.

let spirit guide you.[/quote]

Two great statements. Especially, "let the spirit guide you."
Everyone gets hung up on do step A, B and C and forgets to LISTEN TO THE SPIRITS themselves. I could go on a rant here but instead just want to thank TWF for saying that.

1 Like

It’s called an evoking ritual.

Al.