Lets talk about Skinwalkers,Werewolves Wendigos Shapeshifters Vampires

That thing had 3 faces,sharp claws,its faces were disformed,it had animal power,I tried to escape but it killed me I don’t even know what it was probably a spirit of a dead shapeshifter or maybe even a Jinn idk

4 Likes

Not to diagnose or anything, but they sound a lot like sociopaths, especially the dead eyes bit.

9 Likes

They did share that quality with sociopaths, yes.

6 Likes

Werewolves as a myth can be traced to Northern European paganism with bits and bobs of Christianity included to demonize the shamanic warriors who wore wolf skins. Medieval serial killers also played a role.

As for skin walkers, they are very real and something that you wouldn’t want to mess with. They aren’t cute like Twilight or Teen Wolf. To become one requires a sacrifice that only a true psychopath would be willing to make.

Wendigos are also a terrifying reality. One cannot become a wendigo, rather being possessed by one, which yet again, only a true psychopath would want as it requires consuming the flesh of your family. It wouldn’t be a very pleasant existence either, constantly starving for the next taste of human flesh, never satisfied.

Vampires are real, both psychic human vampires and astral vampires. Vampirism exists in the animal world which would only make sense that it also exists in the magickal world. Not too sure about actual undead vampires but hey, maybe they’ve under gone a spiritual transformation? Wouldn’t want to be one of those either. Immortality upon the physical plane? No bueno. If I had to choose, werewolf would be my pick. Who’s to say I’m not already something of a werewolf? :wink:

12 Likes

I wouldn’t become any of these. You’re talking about creatures that are… without.

Every one is missing something that makes a fully realised, sovereign human - empathy, a complete energy system, and/or freedom. Ascend and do the same without giving up the goods, I say.

13 Likes

Skinwalkers were never human as far as i remember from the lore but everything else was.
According to how Wendigos are created there is no such thing as a “gene” or a way to “pass it”.

But there is this thread about that topic already as the Skinwalker thread posted earlier. There are also many Vampire threads, why are we not making those threads better instead of this?

3 Likes

did u get to learn about them or were they too mean to tell you lol

1 Like

I was speaking with a woman, was standing close to her, and noticed that one (only one) of her eyes was “snake eyes.” I had read David Icke books, so I knew what I was seeing. This woman had been a heroin addict/major drug user for decades, so I wonder if that is related (?).

3 Likes

This is fascinating. Did they claim to be vampires or any other creature?

1 Like

lol I don’t know if they were mean. I didn’t speak to either of them.

1 Like

I don’t know, I didn’t speak to either of them.

1 Like

I know shapeshifters are a thing, parents used to be friends with one, he was weird and could do weird shit

6 Likes

What kind of weird shit? :thinking:

5 Likes

@void Yes, what weird shit? I’m really interested to know~

3 Likes

grey ash and spit on a bullet or knife blade that is waht a few native americans told me others say dont listen or let them it but they might be usefull

1 Like

I wasn’t asking that, I was just posting that as it is talking about skinwalkers. So you can take this and put it there instead :+1:

2 Likes

Shape-shifters of various animal forms are common in myths from all over the world. I’d love to be a werewolf. In ancient folklore a human can shapeshift into a wolf, by using magic, or after being placed under a curse. In this way I could force my will on anyone and be in control with brute strengh.

Many legends abound regarding this famous shapeshifter as he transforms with the appearance of the full moon. A closely related set of myths are the skin-walkers. These myths probably have a common base in European society, where the class of young, unwed warriors were associated with wolves on the prowl, destroying whatever crossed their path.

3 Likes

Shapeshifters of different sorts are NOT human but they do have lots of empathy and honour in their hearts. I am talking about true shapeshifters from Volheim. Idk about Wendigos and Skinwalkers as I’ve never met one. I myself am on Hyena Shifter path which will require complete overwritting of my DNA and tbh I’m very glad, as Volheim Shifters are far superior to humans in their senses, speed, strength, durability, even intelligence. They also have natural telepathic ability, which is something I am slowly learning from years so it will be VERY benefitial. You, however, have to either be called to, or accepted by, certain clan in Spiritual realm. It requires devotion, dyscypline and a lot of hard work, but trust me it’s worth it :blush: However, proper respect is the key. You have to fully embrace 100% of their consciousness as soon it may be Your own if You are dedicated enough. For homo sapiens this may sound terryfying, as no Shifter consciousness is even remotely like human consciousness in any way, it’s more open to many Magickal, Spiritual stuff etc and can be very beneficial but You will have to embrace it all and be willing to completily overwrite Your human DNA with the energy and DNA of certain species (each consciousness is different, as You will progress on certain path, You will learn it :blush:) I hope I cleared away some doubts :blush: not being human does not equal any lacks in having a beautiful soul, heart of gold, mind of a genius and spirit of a warrior, as these are qualities I am sure that all Volheim dwelling Shifters possess :blush: I hope it was helpful :blush: good luck on whatever Magickal path is Yours :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

4 Likes

Curious. What is Volheim?

It sounds like it should be Norse but it’s not one of the 9 worlds? … Niflheim, Muspelheim, Asgard, Midgard, Jotunheim, Vanaheim, Alfheim, Svartalfheim, Helheim.

4 Likes

Yes, this is another realm. Norse mythology may not neccesarily speak about it, but there are more realms out there (for real) than what they tell/know in their texts… I think Norse mythology got it quite right when it comes to the structure of the realms. I’m glad You’ve found my information helpful :blush:

2 Likes