How to contact Lucifer

Hi! I advise you to check out the BALG FAQ. You’ll find some really interesting info such as how to open your astral senses and how to summon spirits. Just click on my avatar icon and click the link I have there.

Welcome @SwetaDutta It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hi sweta , I’m from Kolkata too. We can work together in magick

Can anyone help me to make contact with Lucifer

Welcome @Conyres_CQR It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

What does sigil mean?

Welcome @Victoria6 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE UMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3