How to contact Lucifer

Hi…My name is ADU-POKU,from Ghana.23 years of age and I really want to work with Lucifer and clauneck.I joined a few minutes ago.

1 Like

@PROMZY Hi, please make a new post in the “New Magician Help & Introduction” category and tell us about yourself. For example, some personal info you want to share (name, where you’re from, etc.), any experience you may have with magic, your goals when it comes to magic, sectors of magic you’re interested in and anything else you want to share. Please do that as soon as possible, for it’s one of our forum rules.

As for Lucifer, use the forum search function to find more info about him. There’s already much info about him on the forum.

Is it possible to write a letter for him? Possibly could I write one and leave it by my bedside?

1 Like

I’ve answered to your thread, so you can check that out :slight_smile:

1 Like

@anon34967090 Yep, it’s called a petition spell and they’ve been used for thousands of years. As with any petition to any entity it should be worded very carefully and be a sincere desire. You can petition them for anything, it can even be a base or greedy desire, but it has to be sincere. If you want something, face that feeling of lack and want and push that emotional energy into your petition. Let us know how it goes. Oh yeah, you also need some kind of conduit for your desire to reach you if it’s a physical object. Physical things need a way to come into your life and if you sit at home, waiting for it to drop into your lap, you’re gonna be waiting a while :wink:

2 Likes

@cthuhu669_necronomic my results came in fast, you can read it on my new post.

What forum is it in?

Spirits, evocation and possession

Read the book Rites of Lucifer. It will guide you perfect

4 Likes

That is good but am a started can you help me

so how will I get some of the book

Please what are the items needed before you call Lucifer

You don’t really need anything. If you’d like, you could also use his sigil (you can find that on the forum or even on Google images).

2 Likes

what if I get a feeling but its a type of feeling where I feel like its only I who is feeling it but not actually from Lucifer? im not sure if you understand what im trying to say but yeah…

1 Like

I didn’t really get that one. So, you do get a feeling from someone, but you think it’s not Lucifer?

yea, like maybe its just my feeling… and not actually Lucifer…

1 Like

Well, it’s okay to have doupts, especially in the beginning. I suggest you use some sort of divination to find out for sure.

1 Like

and how do I do that ? haha

Do you have any divination knowledge? For example, tarot, runes, pendulum, etc.

Hi I am sweta Dutta from India, Kolkata. I really want to talk and see Lucifer. I am trying to reach him since long days. I have weed and listen songs, at that very particular time, I feel like I am connecting him… He is trying to tell me something… Please help me.

3 Likes