How to contact Lucifer

I want to start working with this entity. What do you guys think. Is there anything you have to imagine when connecting to lucifer like “evocation keys”. And is there a corresponding angel to lucifer. I’m doing this so that everything goes smoothly not to bind him because I don’t think he can be anyway. All this would really help. What do you guys do to contact him. Do you only task lucifer or do you guys evoke him

9 Likes

What methods would you recommend is there any books you guys use

1 Like

The first time I called him I only used his sigil and I was thinking of his name. Since then, I call him only by thinking his name, it works.

19 Likes

Do you communicate with him or do you just come into contact with him

1 Like

I speak with him, I can’t tell the difference between communicate and contact. I say things -> Lucifer says things -> I say things -> profit.

7 Likes

I meditate on his sigil and when I feel like i’m in the tgs state I close my eyes and talk to him .

6 Likes
15 Likes

Well last two days I have been contacting to prepare for upcoming ritual. I have been using just his enn to do so. “Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer” I just chant it over and over to build up the contact then there is this kind of snap point for me when contact is fully there.

9 Likes

Do your best! Lucifer always comes when you call him. The only thing you need to do is listen to him. Through your thoughts and feelings is the way he speaks to you.

12 Likes

I can’t say for sure that the other replies aren’t complete bs because I wouldn’t know.but if u want to make a deal or speak u need the grand grimoire.one of the most dangerous and powerful.unfortunatly the grand grimoire is in Vatican City in the archives which the public doesn’t have access to.i don’t know how u could get it but I do know it’s perhaps the only way.i don’t think Lucifer would y’all to just anyone just because they asked.u need to be powerful enough to handle the grimoire and to do the ritual.and I don’t think any witch in this millennia could be powerful enough.contact me I supposed I could help if u can’t get the grimoire

Actually, the grand grimoire isn’t needed to talk to Lucifer. You don’t even need a ritual to summon him.

15 Likes

Also, please introduce yourself to everyone. It’s one of the rules for the new members.

7 Likes

My first attempt to contact him I didn’t even have a sigil. I was sitting outside, early morning in winter. I felt his presence within moments of calling out, and I was an atheist at the same and didn’t think I would feel anything. His energy is unmistakable.

Didn’t need the Grand Grimoire, but I would love to get my hands on that book. According to the Vatican it won’t burn.

10 Likes

I don’t believe you need any grimoire to learn about you are. I mean, they can be useful at times, but not necessary.

Also, magic and demons, are not evil or anything, so, there’s no trouble. Believing what the church is saying, is like believing that the water near a nuclear blast, is clean.

9 Likes

There are copies of the Grand Grimoire and Necronomicon. Everyone can read things out of it.

And you can talk to Angels and Archangels by synchronisation (numbers), thoughts, dreams (lucid or astral travel)

5 Likes

By the way we work here with respect towards each other. Calling things a person said, who wants to help a beginner bulshit is not respectful. Please keep that in mind.

8 Likes

I can read deleted posts, i’m not calling you a beginner. The OP asked a question to learn. And if you’re not disrespectful than it’s ok.

I use Angelic Magick.

4 Likes

I’m not.i try not to be mean. Can u tell me about it ?

The way that I evoke Lucifer is with chanting the following, and it ALWAYS works:

Teat Astru Malku Lucifer
Seine Astru Maella Treine Luciofer
Altu Sentru Estru Lucifer
Ecks Entru Antra Lucifer
Lucifer, Astru Teat Lucifer

24 Likes

From where you got above incantation?

1 Like