Uk social private DM chat

I believe social interactions between practitioners can promote a sense of belonging and safety.
It allows you to confide in others in the confidence that it will be reciprocated.

Social and local support can have such a positive impact on us as human beings.
Many practitioners remain online only which is understandable.
However research and evidence has suggested that physical, mental and social interaction is vital to our own physical and mental development.

Connecting on an environmental level can aid in achieving this goal. Promoting a increase in understanding and access to meeting like minded individuals near you.

Let my bring clarity to this post, this is not a thread to bring public forum discussions it is to invite those who are in the uk to join a social private DM chat.

If you would like to interact with those who are like minded and who are local to you please simply state yes below for an invite.

For past reference my previous BALG username AnglianEnchantress82.

10 Likes

Is that Lilith in your profile picture

1 Like
  1. this is fine so long as it’s on the forum – recruiting for outside groups (Discord etc) is NOT permitted, because it always turns into major drama, and just encourages spammers

2. probably worth mentioning you recently changed your name from AnglianEnchantress82 so people have some idea who you are. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Have added relevant information about my old username and this is to remain in forum DMs.

Thank you for your reminder. :blush:

3 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

Uk only? I’m right across north Sea :laughing:

2 Likes

Trying to keep it local to encourage social interactions.

Sure.

2 Likes

Why not?

2 Likes

Invite me please. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Invite me please

2 Likes

Will do.

1 Like

Yes. Thank you for the invite

2 Likes

Yes and thanks, great idea

2 Likes

Yes !!

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

What if we want to move to the UK one day :crazy_face::thinking:

2 Likes

Your feet must be firmly on the soil, how else are we going to meet up :wink::rofl::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Ok so in a few months then :thinking::thinking::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes