London members

That sounds good. Never used any of those though. Which one do you think might be better? I can look into setting it up.

Telegram is more user friendly but Wire has more security functions, so it depends what you are after.

I really like your points of view:) would be good to stay in touch but I don’t think I got the privileges to DM you, but if you want send me a private message.

1 Like

Are you sure it wasn’t due to being upside down the whole time?

Can you tolerate a presence North of Hadrian’s wall?

It will be a great sacrifice but we shall tolerate your presence:)

Without a joke, anyone from the land of Caledonia is warmly welcome to the group that I will set up within the next two weeks! Need more hours in a day.

1 Like

I’m west london based

London based here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice to know

There’s also these threads for Brits to network through. :+1:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/networking-england/82791/84
London members

I’m in west London tomorrow for two weeks, Heathrow area

This might be off interest to some.

Uk social private DM chat

Hi folks,

I’m new here and also from London.

So…any groups or meet-ups going to happen??

Yes, I know this is an old thread.

Maybe start a fresh thread and see if the UK members that are still around want to do something? There’s still a few that are in the forum.

1 Like

All hail the London bitches lol. Yeah there are a few of us still around. I think there was one LHP meet up in the past in central London then nothing. Though most of us probably shop at the same places there lol.

1 Like

I did a pretty good job summoning you :rofl:

2 Likes

That you did my luv lol. But yeah maybe get someone to split this into a new version of the thread.

2 Likes

Or you could start one yourself :thinking:… I think something like this should be an organic new post honestly.

1 Like

There’s no reason to start a fresh thread. We would just merge them so they don’t clutter the forum.

1 Like

I was just thinking since this one died 2 years ago. Close it and start a new with active membership maybe? Idk my eta to the UK is at the will of my company.

1 Like