Intro

Hi, I’m Sal and live in Wales, UK. I first got into magick as a teenager. A few successes along the way. But have recently got in to gallery of magick stuff, and evocations. I have just booked in to have JS Garretts perform me his wealth rite- and I can’t fuckin wait!!
I keep you posted
Sal

1 Like

Ahh welcome too the forum ! Wales is such a beautiful place you’re so lucky.

What kind of magick are you primarily interested in? What did you practise when you were younger?

Welcome @daffodil.79

How long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions besides Gallery of Magick?

Hi WildWorldLoFi, so I use to dabble in witchy stuff and tarot as a teenager. A few successful text messages manifested, money etc Then later LOA. Only recently got back into magick as got a broken heart (still trying to mend that one). Love Jareth Tempest stuff - received some of his attunements of his Etsy. Currently doing Damon Brands success magick book- on ritual 9 at the moment. Definitely making life more magical for me!!
Found morphic fields sapien medicine work for making me look younger and more confident.
So just purchased a radonic machine- hoping to do some manifestation with that.
And booked in with JS garretts wealth rite- can’t wait :stuck_out_tongue:
How about you?? have you been to Wales?? It is gorgeous!! Where r u located?
Sal :blush:

2 Likes

Hi Darkestknight,
So yeah I was into witchy stuff n tarot as a teenager. Now it’s more angels like Jareth tempests stuff and have some of his attunements and currently doing Damon Brands success magick- definitely made a difference to my magical life.
Just ordered a radionics machine- I’ll keep u posted.
Ordered JS garrets wealth rite- so proper excited for that!!!
Not great at evocation stuff as I lust for results quite a lot- money I’m ok with but love n lust I suck at- very attached to our one :joy:
How about you? Where r u located? What magick you into??
Sal :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome @daffodil.79 :blush:

You might be interested in the following thread if you would like to get to know like minded individuals in the uk.

Uk social private DM chat

1 Like

Ooo I’m working through Damon Brands success magick right now too, although I’m only on ritual 1.

And I love jarrah tempests work ! His newest book I haven’t had the time too use but I’m very excited too use it soon when everythings cleared up.

I live in Somerset btw and I can see Wales from the beach were I live. You should join the UK Magick Chat like DustOfDiamond said. Its really lovely in there.

I hope you enjoy your time here !!

You didn’t actually answer my question on how long you have practiced :joy:

I’ve been a ceremonial magician for 25 + years, with experience in Golden Dawn, Hermetics, Enochian, and the evocation system of EA Koetting.

1 Like

Sorry only a couple of years or so. I’m doing the middle pillar and meditation everyday for last month or so- and gee that makes such a difference to my mindset :blush:

1 Like

Hello there @daffodil.79 and welcome to the forum. :wave:t5: Good luck with the wealth rite, I can only imagine how excited you are. I anticipate your updates…

1 Like

Welcome to BALG

1 Like

Thank you :blush: loving all the info on the forum

Thank you :blush: yes I will keep you updated :blush:

1 Like