Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hi
I’M Tsud 025
A WitchLing for 7 years, im in to astral pojection.

I awoken to my unexplaneable Vampireic desires at a young age, I crave liliths love, That and my desire to astraly make love to my girl friend were my strongest of drives in magick.

Goles of mine
Protect my girl,
destroy those who hurt/raped her
Heal.
Master astral travel.

Demons I like
Beliel/Beezlebutb, lilith (Alot). just to name a few.

Anywho hope that covered the basics hello
Blag community.

1 Like

Welcome @Arbil_A

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly do you practice?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions?

I’m Felix. I’ve been on this forum for a while and have just been researching a lot about magick. I have some experience with meditation, chakras and candle magick. I’m just looking for what else their is out there that I may be able to participate in.

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Formidable

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

1 Like

I’m from San Diego, CA, but am currently living in Indiana. I’ve was practicing 2 years ago, but have kind of lost touch. I’m trying to get back into candle magick and see if I can work with spirits. I want to ease in and see how powerful I can get on my own will and strength.

2 Likes

Welcome everyone.

If anyone is from the uk and would like to converse or meet like minded individuals then this thread might be of interest to you.

Uk social private DM chat

I have many names, you could say I’m collecting them.

I would like to be known as: Nir666.
It’s from the New Testament Revelations 14:1-20.

I feel like I’m living a movie: I used to have visions, some during the day and some during the night.

The latest one during the night of a locked black door. I find it strange…

Blessed be all the Truth Seekers.
;).

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Nir666, but this doesn’t really tell us anything about you.

What kind of visions?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If you don’t. what brought you here to BALG? Are there areas of magick you interested in learning?

1 Like

I’m more interesting in becoming a human
and living in civilized society and not be hospitalized in a mental institution- been “sectioned” four times- two voluntarily and two forced.

Israel has a very rigid religious orthodoxy and all “deviant”, “devil-worshipping” behaviour gets you hospitalised and/or arrested- been there, done that. Did not kill anyone, steal property or any of that sort anti-social behaviour.

I have a natural affinity for the spirit world, have blue-eyes - spontaneously see spirits, energies. Get visions from them.

Haven’t been doing anything organised and systematic.

I feel, I have a strong tongue- been able to manifest reality with words and labelled narcissistic personality disorder.

Would love to join group work- especially “dangerous” ,“chaotic”, “strong” black magick.

Read extensively- Israel Regardi, Aliester Crowley and the like.

Do you know some people answering my criteria?

Thanks for your time,
Nir666.

1 Like

Hi i would like to continue as annonymous
I’m intersted in magick and use magick to help me in my life

If you have a history of being treated medically, that might be the kind of magick which destabilises you, and makes it harder to keep your work under wraps. :thinking:

Do you feel able to generally separate your magickal life from your internal experiences, sufficiently to “pass for normal” in everyday life and with friends, family, etc?

What was the earliest time you recall this happening (I don’t mean exact dates, just approximate sort of age)?

1 Like

That’s fine. :+1:

Can you please tell us, here or in reply to my other post, whether you have any experience with magick, or have ever had a psychic or supernatural experience before? It helps us to advise you better on what to do.

Cheers! :smiley:

2 Likes

30 posts were split to a new topic: Spiritualisation Of The Body & Vampirism

My “magickal” name is my handle above. I’m 45 straight male. I’m into vampyrism and ritual evocation/invocation. Currently intending to reignite the current I invoked 25yrs ago. Current struggle is figuring out this thing…:roll_eyes:(oops)

1 Like

Hi my name is nevbms and I have 0 experience with majick read some stuff on it would love to master it one day.
I’m coming in as a student.

Thank you for having me…:grin:

3 Likes

Welcome @nevbms

Where are you from?

What areas of magick are you interested in learning?

1 Like

@DarkestKnight thanks im from New York and im interest in all Magick but mostly LHP.

1 Like

That doesn’t really help lol

I mean, what catches your fancy? You need a place to start so knowing what exactly you’re drawn to will help us to advise you on appropriate resources and direction. Most people come to magick because of mundane reasons like love, or money, or knowledge, etc.

1 Like

My apologies didn’t understand the question love brang me here.

1 Like

Ah, love magick is one of the most popular subjects here. Check out our category on love magicks :slight_smile:

Thank you for answering, and again, welcome to BALG :slight_smile:

2 Likes