Me and a bit about me

Since I was a small child, I was drawn to the occult and magick, I can’t explain it, it’s like it’s in me. I have tried magick on and off over the years, sometimes successful, sometimes not. It’s probably eclectic witchcraft I lean towards more, although I’ve had success with Hoodoo too. I would certainly never declare myself a world class magician, even if I was. I have a desire to explore more about daemons, Lucifer, Belial and Leviathan in particular. I also like like tarot, meditation and using a pendulum.

4 Likes

I’m not sure why you posted this separately, rather than in your previous thread but…

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any particular systems or traditions outside of these?

1 Like

I’m from Derby, England. I’ve been practicing since I was about 17ish and shamanism keeps poking at my curiosity for some reason.

3 Likes

Since you haven’t stated how old you are, roughly how long would that be, to give us a rough idea of your length of practice?

2 Likes

Nature1981 suggest forty years of age, so twenty-three years of “on and off” practice, but I could be wrong.

Anyway, Nature1981 - Welcome! It’s never too late.

Al.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Nature1981 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your spot on. On and off for soon to be 40 years, but magick and the occult never leave me, it’s always calling me back. I wish I’d of been more disciplined back then with myself and the experience I could of acquired would of been something to be quietly proud of. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

This might be of interest to you if you would like to meet like minded individuals near you.

Uk social private DM chat

2 Likes

I performed my greatest Magick when I thought I was doing something else.
As my now dead Magickal teacher used to say, “Magick is a jealous mistress.”
You’re flying a plane between A and B with only enough fuel for that journey. After half way you can’t turn back.

Al.
P.s. When I was a young Magician - decades ago - I would have envied you, because you northern hemisphere types had access to all the sacred woods and heaps of other stuff that poor bastards like me in the Land of Oz just couldn’t (easily) obtain. But I’m older and a little wiser now.

4 Likes

Hi nature, welcome to the forum

2 Likes

Welcome to BALG.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like