Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Hong Kong
I practice witchcraft, demonolatry for 2 yrs
No

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

Un-lounged, the angry, larpy one didnā€™t keep spamming (possibly silenced because of community flagging) and we need the Intros thread available, really.

I analyzed this energy and donā€™t feel any real magickal effort or threat behind it - nobody here has anything in the slightest to worry about. If anyone does feel uneasy or icky because of his grottiness please flag the post and let Lady_Eva know. Feel free to PM me in the meantime if you need to talk about it quietly and donā€™t have access to the Lounge.

Making threats is a bannable offence so heā€™s unlikely to be around for long, but that is Lady_Evaā€™s decision.

2 Likes

Yeah, always a ban, no wiggle room on that one.

5 Likes

Can someone plz explain how import YouTube videos into my textā€¦

Welcome @Yoda

This thread might be of interest to you :blush:

Uk social private DM chat

1 Like

Hello;)
My name is Danijel
Iā€™m a noob in this world of magick but Iā€™m eager to learn
Mostly interested in love, lust and seduction
Hoping to make friends here

Welcome @anon85112775

Where are you from?

Do you have any experience at all in magick, or with the paranormal, or are you starting from scratch?

Well I was always on wrong sites
Just recently found this forum and spent days reading
So decited to register
Yeah Iā€™m staeting from scratch

1 Like

You donā€™t import them, you just copy the URL from the address bar and paste it in.

Please start new threads for posts that are not introducing yourself, this thread is for introductions?

The PM I sent you explains all of this, please read it! :+1:

1 Like

:thinking:which PM?? Canā€™t locate itā€¦

Go to your Messages & search "Greetings" or @Lady_Eva :+1:

I canā€™t search by ā€œsent toā€ but I know I sent it, you took a couple of days to complete your registration so you were on my list for a while, and also, you used the Latin V so it caught my eye and I remember sending it. :smiley:

2 Likes

@Nir666 Please donā€™t start off topic conversations in the Intro thread. This is for introductions only.

3 Likes

Yes, itā€™s best to start a new topic and @ anyone you want to reply to off their intro here, please. :+1:

Aside from keeping things tidy, topics lock automatically at 10,000 posts, and weā€™re a long way off that yet, but best not to use up replies when you can start a new thread. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello, Iā€™m Amber.

Iā€™m not really sure what to share. I donā€™t have any experience. But Iā€™ve been researching the goddess Hathor. I feel very strongly connected to her and would like to find more information on her. Thatā€™s what brought me here. Looking for more information on her.
Her temple in Dendera is fascinating.

Other than that I donā€™t know what to say. Iā€™m female from the US.

Iā€™ll probably mostly be reading and figuring things out.

4 Likes

Hey everyone, Iā€™m Miranda, 21 years old. Libra. I live in LA right now, but originally from the East Coast. Iā€™ve been practicing Magick for around 4 years I think, but have become more serious about it the past year and a half.

I use a lot of Astrology in my practice. I find that it comes naturally to me, and I really enjoy it. And I guess I do more dark magick than anything. I just mostly use Magick to improve my life.

Currently, Iā€™m working on learning as much as I can. Iā€™m trying to find a career and learn to bring more abundance in my life. I also am working on learning more about myself.

I would say currently I struggle a lot with low energy right now. I havenā€™t felt the spark in a while to keep me going. But Iā€™m slowly getting that back.

3 Likes

Welcome @Miranda

What exactly do you practice?

Do you follow a specific system or tradition?

1 Like

Hi Everyone, you can call me Carlos.

I think i got into ā€œmagickā€ three years ago when I came across a book about the lack of attraction. after that I kept on searching and reading for more books related to manifestation and shaping life. eventually, this search led to more modern magick books such as those of the gallery of magick. I have performed some basic rituals from the GOM books with some success. I have also performed on and off some inner magicks as well. i work mostly with the 72 angels and 72 demons of goetia. over the last 6 months i have been more focused in developing the basics more, meditation, energy work, intuition, etc. even thought i have been reading books about magick on and off for a while i still consider myself a beginner.

i would like to Iā€™m prove my personal abilities, raising energy, manifestation, concentration, communication with spirits, and learn from other members of the forum.

Thank you all.

3 Likes

Cool. Dude.

What is your genetic/cultural heritage?
Iā€™m assuming Latino, but would still love to hear from youā€¦

How many hours a week do you devote to your Magick?

What kinds of Magick will you want to collaborate on?

Cheers,
:black_heart:Nir666