Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Hello to you all my beautiful magickal friends! Okay, so my name is Jessica Schwill, born in Germany but lived in the UK for most of my life and I am an Angel Reader and my past lives have shown me my potentials that I intend to fulfil in this life with my mission to reach all of my wishes and dreams to help my family, loved ones and others, to try and make the world a better place. My greatest struggles have been my health and finances trying to get to there amongst a bad relationship and past lives’ persecution, grief and pain but spirit has shown me the way…I am exactly where I need to be and about to breakthrough my barriers once and for all. I used to have dreams about magic as a child as well as about my past lives and I don’t believe in coincidences! I have always been to the magickal path…I’m starting with Lucifer, Lillith and soon the Dark Gods & Goddesses of Vampirism, Shemyaza, Satan and who knows what else…when my health is better very soon then I can finally devote myself and apply myself more effectively and commit myself more, I am very looking forward and so happy to have finally found a place where I feel I belong and I can call home, where I am more understood and accepted for who I am and become. I am very intuitive and a “walking antenna” lol but people often don’t believe what I say or tell them even when things actually happen, which is okay, they’re “asleep” and my calling has only just begun. I don’t like the “fluffy” stuff, I don’t beat around the bush and often to say things as they are. I love animals and have 2 cats but my other 4 will come back to me too soon! Love them to bits! I am an empath, I can help with Missing People and I have an identical twin-sister. I like Angel Magick, Balck Magick and Vampirism and also drawn to Enochian, which reminds me of one of my past lives as well a lot of old things and the ancient times, knights, The Great Knight, castles and one connection I don’t fully know yet, is the Egyptian history, I think that Enochian connection is in there. Okay, that’s me folks! Nice to met you! xx :slight_smile: <3

3 Likes

Welcome @JessicaSchwill

Do you have any practical experience in magick? You said you’re intuitive, and that you like angel magick and black magick, but not if you actually practice anything or not.

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

I’m only starting hun cos of health, I’ve got a good few books and Orlee Stewart is helping me too and and those paths are what I’ve been drawn to for a long time now, I’ll be able to practice and commit myself more soon, when my health is better, I haven’t been able to cos I ca be a few years ahead of myself. so currently starting because my calling started a few months ago. The Darkest Knight? wow! I knew a Knight was going to reply! Spirit never seizes to amaze me! I only know about the Great Knight…a good few years ago, spirit told me about him as the Dark Knight but he was literally known as The Great Knight from one of my past lives. What is the Knight meaning from you please? Nice to met you.

2 Likes

I heard the calling, I was summoned, as much as I was given the push by Lilith.
Feels good to be back, thank you. :smiley:

2 Likes

I seem to have a soul tribe here.
So, much love to those of you who requested my return through connection, the astral, the prayers or the subconscious desires etc (as it seems to be). HUGS
Pardon the “spamming”. :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ll just leave this here. You might be a good fit… if you’re interested.

1 Like

Hello everyone, this is shiva. I’m not new to magick.
I left it for one and half years, well again my intuition brought me here so again I thought of joining forum.

I mainly practice Indian spirituality.

1 Like

Welcome @Shiva110

Do you mean Hinduism, or another system?

How long have you practiced?

Welcome everyone :blush:

Hello, I’m Maggie. I’ve been practising demonology for 3 years but for the past one year I’ve been working with Lucifer and for the past 6 months I’ve been trying to be a demonolestress. Currently I’m trying to read the Runes. That’s all lol

Hello! I’m Fran!

I’ve been studying the occult and magick for about 10 years now, but I have yet to really get into the actual practice of magick because I just really love learning…

I’m interested in learning about the soul and what kinds of magick or spells we can apply to it~ and how far we could heal or destroy a soul~ and also learning about soul transmutations sounds fun!

also really love animals <3

Welcome @franfran

Where are you from?

If I am understanding you correctly, you have no practical experience in magick?

I’m from the Philippines but currently live in the US.

I actually do have practical experience in magick. I’m just really shy about discussing my experiences because I know I have a lot of room to grow in, and I’m not confident in my abilities right now >_< but that’s kinda why I joined the forum because I’ve always read about the scanning and would like to have myself scanned and to try scanning other people as well :pleading_face:

Then what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced it? Providing a rough idea of your level of experience is part of a proper introduction, as it helps us to provide appropriate advice and direction

Hi, my name is Hamza, I am 18, and I have been interested in occult for three years, practicing for more or less two. I started with Luciferianism at first, than switched to Draconian path. Glad to be here.

2 Likes

Hi there @Labentas sorry System snagged your post there but I fixed it, and you now have full posting privileges. :+1:

2 Likes

I started my journey when I was 13 when I started reading stuff on the JoS site (>_< it was the only site I knew about before…) but I stopped a year later because of an incident.

I’ve been on/off with different practices since then like astrology, draconic, fae, shintoism… for about 7 years, but I kept on going back to demonolatry/satanism in between those paths, so I’ve decided to finally pursue it since the past two years. I’m 22 now.

I’ve invoked Hecate, Rosier, and Sael so far through the demonolatry method within the past year right now. I interpret their answers through my dreams and I have confidence in my ability to receive messages through dreams but would like to find an additional means of divination where… I could be awake while divining >_< and I couldn’t get into using tarot or pendulums, so I’ve been trying or reading more ways to divine while trying to improving my clairs. I also really don’t like any form of divination that requires me to use/carry items :frowning:

and I’ve also been trying to do some soul-research and meditation in order to understand my soul and maybe be able to figure out what practices I’d want to try out~ since I do feel like learning about my soul would help me on my path tremendously ;__; which led me to this site because there’s a bunch of info on soul transmutation, how to do scans, and stuff. :pleading_face:

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

Welcome brother :smirk_cat:

1 Like

Hello, long time lurker here, after a lot of deliberation I finally decided to make an account. I have a bit of experience with magick, energies and the like. Not a lot but just enough to not feel apprehensive about the practice. I’ve tried evocation a few times, with varying degree of success depending on the goal. With most of my successes coming from working with Naamah.

Now onto my goal/struggle, my goal is to get to break a few world records at the Olympics. I don’t want to give away too much personal information for obvious reasons but I’ll do my best to properly communicate with everyone here.

From all my previous lurking I already know that this forum is a place where I’ll be able to get along with everyone. I’ve already received help from a lot of you even if you, so I am truly thankful to be here.