Teras390 Ascension through the smoke from the ashes of creation; the path of smoke (Journal)

An update about my journals and what this journal is about:

Hello. In short this will be my journal for the path of smoke. I am well aware that I have tons of different journals on the forum, however here’s another one. The journals I am planning to keep filling in for the time being are the:

Norse/viking magick journal;

My Qliphothic journal:

Finally the journal of Amaymon:

In short I needed a break from the pathworking of gatekeepers. The reason why was that it became quite intense and I was stopped inbetween the gate of Azazel and Amaymon. Therefore I decided to return to this path for now and I’ve been on it for about a week, I am able to make my return to it because I have learned a bit more about magick and improved my overall energy body/system, which also includes an improved mental and physical health. Meaning that this tme diving into this current I should be able withstand the onslaught of energies from it.

As for the path of smoke I chose to focus on the spellcasting aspect of the grimoire: The Black Magick of Ahriman. After talking to the author he recommended me to begin there the alchemical working will eventually come in later. Currently I am in the process of creating my first handmade lamp of fate (candle). I’ll also detail the alchemical workings and their experiences with pictures and such as time will allow me to do so.

Most of my workings on the path of smoke has so far been consisting of the exercises: ignition of the black sun; Kunda Yoga and gazing and the blackened fire of Zohakh. I’ll detail more on those in the upcoming days. Regarding the lamp of fate, it needs to cool off first, once that’s done I’ll attempt to empower it towards destruction of astral parasites and astral/physical enemies. I’ll explain what a lamp of fate is and what it’s for by the time the candle is ready. I’ll of course detail the results if I notice any.

That’s about all I have to say for now. I’ll update as time allows me to. And to those I have promises to keep trust me I’ll get to you some day in the near future.

All the best

8 Likes

Yet another journal to follow. Notifications turned on :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The creation of a lamp of fate

Date: 2020-11-13

List of terms you should know reading this journal from here on out;

Amesha spenta = angels of Ahura Mazda the Zorastrian God of light (false light for the Zanda), order and wisdom (Joseph, 2017).

Angra Mainyu = evil inspiration another name for Ahriman (Joseph, 2017). FYI he has 101 more.

Div = devil or demon (Joseph, 2017).

Druj = demoness (Wikipedia, 2020). Druj also means: unprincipled, dishonest, harmful, chaothic, unlawful and living by the lie - deceiving and deluding others (heritage institute, 2005). That’s why in the consecration rite (a staor) we say; I proclaim myself as dregvantem, a child of the lie which is the truth of becoming. As unlike the children of Ahura Mazda; the asha. We use chaos and disregarding of rules and limits of creation Mazda to evolve instead of residing in stasis and slavery. We use creation as fuel to become more to evolve beyond our limits.

Domar & Dehakh = basically the twin serpents of Yogic traditions (like Kundalini Yoga), these twin serpents can be viewed as similar to the kundalini (the fire serpent) or idaho and pingala (please excuse the spelling for this). They represent the kunda force (the dragon force) , which turns man or woman into div. Each of the twin serpents represents a magickal path and principle. As in they represent the path of black alchemy and the path of sorcery. Both coalesce and meet at some point traversing each path (Joseph, 2017).

Dregvantem = those who live by the druj (Heritage institute, 2005).

Nasu = falsehood (Wikipedia, 2020).

Pahlavi alphabeth = it’s a really old pre-persian alphabeth, I guess it’s even considered to be proto persian. It’s older than the Avestan alphabeth which is was the precursor to the persian alphabeth and is an development of it. There are different form of the Phalavi alphabeth, as in one form it was used for carving, another form of it was used for something else. You can find the additional info through the use of google (Wikipedia, u.å.).

Staot = technically similar to incantation but it’s sonic spells, words of power with intelligble meaning which you focus on an intent that cause either an atmospheric shift. The said shift to make the temple and environment more conduscive to the spell you want to cast. It can also be used for spell by themselves (Joseph, 2017).

Zanda = priest/priestess (Joseph, 2017). Note: I am unsure if Zanda also applies to priestess as I haven’t found any mention or variation for the title of a priestess in the grimoire, yet.

There are more but these will do for a start.

Notes: technically I lied before when I said that today was the day the I’ve created my first lamp of fate. The more accurate versions of the story is that I tried to create using a candle mold and parafin wax. Let’s just say the first tries became rather messy as I hadn’t bothered reading up on the simple fact that you need adheasive to ensure that the wax won’t run out of the mold. Which is a pretty obvious in hindsight however I thought having a thick enough of a wick would block the melted parafin wax thus preventing it escaping the mold, it didn’t.

The lamps of fate are technically beacons (candles) that are lit to channel the power of the denizens of Arezura; the divs and the druj, thereby defiling the creation of Ahura Mazda, defying fate and imposing the will of the Zanda molding the limits of creation. In its (the lamp of fates’) creation you harness the powers of creation and destruction (Joseph, 2017). I won’t detail all of the steps but some of them doing so would be copyright violation. In order to create a lamp of fate you first need to figure out the purpose for creating one, it could be anything. During the lamps creation you focus on that specific intent for making while you make up until you let it cool off.

Here’s what you do to create your own candles in general;

Either get paraffin wax or beeswax if you want to (it’s expensive). You get a jar or you cut something out of plastic that’s round. Then you melt left over wax from other candles,or in the case of bought candle wax, melt it and then add either color pigments in there or add any natural compound like coal f.e. to make a candle black. I took the safe route and bought color pigmentation, in the package wicks were included. If you use a candle mold then the wick should be twice the length of the candle, tie a knot at the narrow, not too hard you want to be able to to untie it once the wax has hardned, and finally add the adheasive around the narrow end and cover it completly, knot and all. Twine the remaning amount of the wick around f.e. a toothpick or an object that can be placed in the middle of the the jar, sirup container or mold (the big round open end) while reaching the edges of the container. This part about the wick should be done before melting the wax. Melt the wax add the coloring then pour the melted wax into the mold, jar etc. and then let it sit there and cool off.

Once done when it’s been cooled off, then you can either put it in the fridge for about an hour or flush warm water around the container, while removing the candle out of the mold/container. Once removed from there you now get to enjoy the fun part consecrating it and finally in due time use it.

Here on are a couple of differences from this and other paths. One have already been mentioned above as in the usage of the principles of creation and destruction in the lamps creation. You’ve utilized creation already here coms the other part.

Once the candle ready. You bring the candle before your altar, if you want ways to circumvent an altar speak with Kurtis Joseph as well as for additional details regarding the lamps of fate. The candles of Domar and Deehakh two red candles the one to the left of the altar urn and then the one to the right. This is done before all rites of sorcery on the path, then you recite rawanuah (a dark staot of opening similar to the LBRP in western tradition) found on page 94-95. Then once done I like to recite the rite of consecration (a staot). That staot is found on page 96-97 in the grimore of the Black Magick of Ahriman, note you don’t have to use this but I simply do it as an preemptive measure to remove potential blocakges. The rite of consecration is recited to break the limits of its mold that binds the candle (or any object) and allow the energies of the hell realms to break the hold of Ahrua Mazda and the Amesha Spentas over it (Joseph, 2017). Then after that’s done you should prepare a note that fits inside you palms, where you write all that limits the success of the ritual f.e let’s say you create a candle for exacting vengence or incite hatred in others, then recite all that stops you from doing so on the note. Sit before the blackened fire of Zohakh (Azi-Dahakah) and hold the hands in a prayer mudra while visualizing those limits being consumed by the blackened fire (Joseph, 2017). Once you reach a certain point when it clicks for you so to speak (I won’t reveal the actual sensation, get Kurtis’s grimoire of that), you burn the note in the flame of the blakened fire and scatter the ashes on the altar. Then you inscribe symbols or glyphs on the candle. In my case I used a planetary symbol of Mars on one side, including a glyph from stringing together various letters of the Pahlavi alphabeth. I used the same base as I would creating sigils in general. Here’s what it looked like:

This is pretty raw I know. I’ll clean it up and I’ll post a new image of it some other day.

You inscribe this (the glypth) on the candle that will be your lamp of fate. Then you offer the candle your blood and addional herbal links or oils on it (my tip is to consecrate them to, using the ritual found on page 141-142; read the additional info beforehand by the way). Then you bury it (the candle) inside the altar urn underneath the blackened fire of Zohakh. For an X number of days relating to the working. I assume Kurtis means in relation to the number of days relates to a planet, this I can’t say is true. I’ll bury my candle for three days to a maximum of seven days to follow the classic planets. Since I want destruction of my enemies and exact vengence albeit premptively. I believe that Friday might correspond to a Div called Tarromat (this is UPG so far), as this Div rules over the sacral chakra which among other things relates to creativity and passion; in this case dark passion. I’ll dig it up on tuesday on the day of mars. Note: as you have buried it inside the altar urn you say an incantation which is found on page 262 in the grimore, laying your hand ontop the earth, once done place the black canlde on there (the blackened fire of Zohakh.

What remanins now for me is to wait for the candle to be infused with the power for it’s purpose, while in the meantime I’ll also start creating a new one, perhaps a black or pink one. While also having fun using the 101 names of Angra Mainyu. When I have the money I’ll attempt to get the materials for the creation of the candle of decay. However, what exactly that is and the process that goes into its creation is for another update some other day.

P.S. I’ll also attempt to get hold the Avesta, holy book of the Zorastrians as that will come in handy at some point during this pathworking.

Until then I wish you all the best.

References

Heritageinstitute. (2005). Zorastrianism: overview expanded. Date 2020-11-13 from Zoroastrianism Overview. Zoroastrian, Zoroaster, Zarathushtra, Zarathustra, Mazdayasni, Mazdayasna

Jospeh, K. (2017). Black Magick of Ahriman: the ancient rites, spells & demons of persia. Become a Living God: U.S.A.

Wikipedia. (2020). Nasu. Date 2020-11-13 from Nasu (Zoroastrianism) - Wikipedia

5 Likes

ADDENDUM

Kurtis also suggest that you can incorporate and exploit the herbal links of plants to specific energies that corresponds with the purpose of the spell, into the wax during the candles creation you don’t have to (I haven’t yet). But I think if I had the, power of the lamp has been way more potent than it might become when digging it up this upcoming Tuesday.

By the way here’s what it looked like pre-burial:

Not very pretty I know. I haven’t figure out how to carve symbols properly into a candle yet using a kitchen knife. But I think it will work regardless, we’ll see.

1 Like

If I might give you a tip (you can delete it to not ruin the flow of your blog), you should get a needle or a special knife for candle cravings and consecrate it in the name of Ahriman. It is helpful to keep your mundane environment “clean” especially when working with “negative” forces of polarity. I wouldn’t want the energy in my food :smiley: but maybe you want it.

1 Like

Nope to using that in the food. By the way that kitchen knife despite its prefix, is never used for cooking only ritual use. Thanks for the tip! :pray::blush: I will make good use of it for sure :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Large Sewing needles and the smaller wood carving tools have worked pretty well for me.

1 Like

Then I’ll have to get a seewing kit. Those are fairly cheap. Will try for sure :slight_smile: .

Or you could try us sing a small (three or four inch) pair of scissors. If they have one of the blades with a sharp point like with nail scissors you can open them wide like this ‘X’ to use the rest of it as a handle, good for steady grip and while making twists and turns.

Oh, they are also good for cutting paper and thread etc. Lol

1 Like

Will try that as well to see which works best fo shoo! :stuck_out_tongue:

Also as to incorporating various plant and minerals into the lamps of fate i can tell you that i have notice at times either an intensification of how the spell manifests or a more focused manifestation. Kinda like the differences between a shotgun and sniper fire.

2 Likes

An important update regarding the above working. Something is blocking it wether it’s me or an external force in unclear. However, why I said this is because of this;

The candle looked like this When it burned (the red one);

I’ll quote this portion of the grimoire;

“If any wax remains in workings of low magick this is one case were you would bury what remains outside of the urn or altar. Because this is where you want the energies to manifest.”

I have buried it and not sure it worked or not but there was a lot of wax left. In it’s making I mixed candle mass with parafinn wax I’ll try and use just paraffin wax when making future candles. Also I’ve a new candle I’ll see I can find some of the herbal correspendences where I live for a somewhat cheap sum as my income is shit right now and that is something I should definently address ASAP. Mostly I’ve done Kunda Yoga and not much else in terms of working with this current I have to get busy with this again to ensure that I ascend within this paradigm. I’ll show you a picture of the candle and the new seal made from the Pahlavi alphabet. As well as its purpose. It looks like this and it’s intended to absorb baneful energies, in what specific way I won’t relay on here. Here’s what the glyph looked like;

The positive aspects of the color black in terms of symbolism is thatr is absorb energy. Whereas its negative aspects include imposing baneful energy. The last part manifested in the creation what is known within this current as the candle of decay. what it is comes later. However, black candle deals with the positive aspects of its symbolism.

I’ll bury it up this upcoming Saturday as I figure as the saturnian energies will be useful for both baneful as well it’s absorbant energies and qualities. At any rate this is update that I have for now regarding this journal more will come some other day.

I’ll take a look a bit later. Hope this was intresting to read.

All the best

2 Likes

I think I am going to make a poll as I feel this journal is a bit well one dimensional as of right now. So;

ADDENDUM;

This poll unfortunently became a spam, the reason why is because I wanted to do a test run of it so I voted on it myself I somehow have slippery fingers and so I voted myself again…, ignore that as that vote doesn’t count. The reason why I did the former was to test if it works; it does work fine it seems. The reason for the former test run is because I don’t trust my poll making skills on here. Now it’s been tested so here it is.

Which practices [exercises below] of the path of smoke do you think should be included in this journal?
  • Kunda Yoga & raising of DOHmar and DEhakh
  • Ignition of the black sun
  • Calling of the Divs from Arezura

0 voters

This poll will remain open until Saturday this is to ensure we got a potential unanimous result.

1 Like

Looks like we’ve got two candidates as of right now. Since the votes are even between two exercises, I’ll include two of the exercises. Therefore I’ll include Kunda Yoga and ignition of the black sun in this journal starting today.

2021-03-14T23:00:00Z

Hello and long time no see. This journal will have a bit of a rehaul. As it will have a few video clips of me summarizing the experiences of some of the exercises from time to time. Also I’ve been pathworking more in depth with the gatekeepers and I’m finalizing my work with Amaymon and moving to Azazel. However this current has been laying in the background with some sporadic spell casting happening at times. However, this current has really come through and since I plan to update this journal more in the days to come and more serious work will be undertaken. I figure I wanted to show you a project as well as prerequisite for Evocations and some alchemical operations as well. I hereby present my homemade circle of countercreation ;

I will update later as I have some schoolwork to do. But here it is regardless let be an inspiration to some of you. It was a lot of work but I feel it’s definitely worth it. More notes regarding some of the experiences and uses will follow in due course once recorded.

I have a feeling some of you have been wanting to start, and wanted to create this circle but not been sure how. I used wood; drew the sigils by hand or you can copy the seals in the book using baking sheet paper. Once done I used a specific glue for gilding them. Once gilded I added the flaming portions at the ends to symbolize how the energies of the circle move but with my personal touch.

2 Likes

Evocation of the Divs and the Druj of Counter Creation

2021-03-26T23:00:00Z

List of names & Terms used in this post;

Ahunavar: you can interpret it to be a form of prayer and solidification of righteousness in one self along with purity of the body in mind promotes happiness which is the highest truth a man can receive in his lifetime. All of which is to do meritorious deeds and is recited to keep away wicked thoughts.

Div/daeva = Div means demon Daeva is used also to descrive the Divs but Daeva has more in common with the indian Daevas. The word Div is usually used to describe male demons wirhin this current.

Druj: Demoness or rather leader of a host of female spirits.

Illusory Veil of Limitation: from book by Kurtis, it denotes the limits of the five commonly understood senses.

Khordeh Avesta: The sacred scripture of Zorastrianism.

Sigil: the link to the spirit; their mark/signature. I like to think of it as their stamp of their house. Like the old noblemen had their own house insignias sort of like this:

Names:

Aigash: Div/Druj (can’t be said for certain) of the Evil eye.

Allfather: a title of Odhin/Wotan.

Sovar: Div of Evil Speech and a leader entity.

Today was the day I decided to evoke the Div Aigash. Aigash wields the power of the evil eye. The sigil in the video is not his though; it belongs to Sovar which is someone else. Aigash/Aghash - of the evil eye (Wikipedia, u.å). Aigash is the Druj of the malignant [evil] eye, that kills man with it (Hinduwebsite, u.å). Druj means leader of usually a host of female spirits known as Druji (anomalien, 2020). As for the actual abilities of the entity it includes the power of bestowing his evil eye onto the Zanda. Aigash is the Druj to call upon when you want to enhance your spiritual faculties along with the power to wielding the evil eye. As wielding the eye is an alchemical process in of itself to learn to control your emotional state; you can and will otherwise slowly destroy innocent people with a simple glare; once this power has been awakened (Joseph, 2017). You can also learn remote viewing and improve your spiritual sight and overall clairvoyant abilities (Joseph, 2017).

As for the actual Evocation process I’ll have to be a bit tight-lipped since it’s in the book and is fairly strict in terms of approach. However, to begin you recite the Rawanuah which is more or less an inversion of Ahunavar which is found in the Khordeh Avesta:

“Yathā Ahū Vairyō
athā ratush ashāt
chīt hachā,Vanghēush dazdā
mananghō shyaothananãm anghēush Mazdāi,
Khshathremchā Ahurāi
ā yimdregubyō
dadat vāstārem” (p. 18) seven times.

You give another very lengthy litany for about seven pages which takes a while to recite, however once done you can almost feel a certain static electricity in the air as a result. It really puts you in a trance state quite effectively. I prepared the sigil of the Div/druj I wanted to evoke beforehand. I repeat not the sigil that was shown in the video above; I can’t show that sigil of Aigash due to copyright, sorry. However, before I stepped into the circle as I was sitting in a chair as I recited the Litany as standing still with your knees locked can become quite painful, but I stood up at the moment after reciting the litany was done. This is because as per the words of the Allfather in my Old Norse/Runemagick journal: “You greet the gods by standing up.”

The Mandala on the floor

Or in its propper setting;

Since I walk the path of Sorcery the blackened fire of Zohakh is not lit all the time.

Began spinning. At first, I didn’t quite feel it. Then it was invisible astral winds was felt at my hands and face near the edge of the broken circle. I then stepped inside with the sigil of Aigash at hand. It didn’t take long for me to be sent into a trance. And while in there I visualized that the ritual area was engulfed by a whirling torrent of blackened flames that burned up the perceived ritual area leaving me in the void with the sigil I could still feel inside the palm of my hand. I opened my eyes and gazed at the sigil and in mere moments it started to flash, and I recited the English part of the evocation section which bids the Div/Druj to come. Eventually they did, with each repetition of [name of the Div] Come Forth! [Name of Div] Come!" (Kurtis, 2017. p. 213).

It was like being ensnared by a spiraling constriction blanket if that makes sense? Or rather how I imagine having the life squeezed out of me by a king boa. The pressure started at my feet and quickly moved up to my chest and head. It didn’t take long before the spiritual mass had gathered in such a way (you barely can breathe) that you know it is there.

Aigash appeared a hunched over torn robe with a hollow dark core for a body and hands. With an indigo evenly pulsating aura. I guess this image help convey the message:

bild

But the robe was more beige in terms of color and frayed or rather rugged in its appearence. Esepcially at the hands. The hands were shaped like long sharp talons in the same color as the body.

The conversation that ensued went as follows:

Me: “Hello Aigash. I welcome you to my temple. I have questions regarding the awakening of the evil mind and backwards understanding”

! - [wrong div I know for Evil mind you speak with Akhoman/Akomano. However, Aigash revealed interesting things regarding the perception and learning how to see things from the perspective of the evil eye. As the former can in turn likely help develop backwards understanding of the evil eye & the evil mind]. Despite the obvious mistake in terms of his specialty, he gave a very detailed answer:

Me: Aigash how can one develop the power of the Evil eye and Evil mind?

Aigash: "Evil mind is understood as a limitation for the uninitiated. Look at anything you perceive & look beyond its apparent feature & question; why is it there? When your minds fills in the vacuum [that occurs, then keep asking yourself why is it there] until it cannot. Then look at the polar extreme of the thing that’s presented. Once it is second nature [all the former] you will have unlocked backwards understanding.

Me: How can one begin developing backwards understanding?

Aigash: “It cannot be learned. It can only become apparent once you look beyond the scope of what is directly perceived by your five senses [the illusory veil of limitation]. Then the reason of its origins & its place in what you perceive to be its limits will come forth. But all starts with viewing something beyond what it appears as.”

How can I develop the power of the evil eye more as well as seeing beyond the illusory veil of limitation more clearly?

Aigash: “You already have. Work more on viewing something from its inverse angle; from down [bottom] to [the] top; right to left; round to straight. & you will see the world crumble before you.”

Note in the list references it says u.å - that means without a year: translated from Swedish; my first language. I don’t know the proper English equivalent, so I decided to go with what I know in terms of using references. This (the u.å) part is because some websites do not always show at which time the info on there was published or sometimes not even by whom. Therefore, since I don’t know (at times) when or by whom it was published, we mark it in this reference as being without a year to account for that.

Hope it was an interesting read. It certainly helped me and I hope will either inspire/help you along in your own journey of counter creation. To quote a lyric from Kai from Heilung - Hamrer Hippiyer: “Alu Is Urki.” - May it be of help.

List of References

Anomalien. (2020). Demons of Desert: Evil Spirits in Zoroastrianism . Cited: 2021-03-27 From : https://anomalien.com/demons-of-desert-evil-spirits-in-zoroastrianism/

Ervad Kavasji Edulji Kanga. (2013). KHORDEH AVESTA. Cited: 2021-03-27 From: http://www.avesta.org/kanga/ka_english_kanga_epub.pdf

Jayaram V. Hinduwebsite. (u.å). Zoroastrianism - Cosmogony Or Theories of Creation. Cited: 2021-03-27 From: https://www.hinduwebsite.com/zoroastrianism/cosmogony.asp

Kurtis, J. (2017). The Black Magick of Ahriman: The Ancient Rites, Spells & Demons of Persia. Become A Living God: USA

Wikipedia. (u.å). Zorastrianism. Cited: 2020-03-27 From: Zoroastrianism - Wikipedia

1 Like

Insightful stuff , I get what you mean about the litany reading being painful if knees or joints in general are locked for the evocation.
I have found that a slight bending at the knee almost as if i was about to sit at a stool and allowing my muscles to flow as they will has helped.

I suspect part of the tensions built up in the body during the litany is caused by the energies raised.
First few evocations i did with it had my joints stiff and sore afterward until i tried letting my joints and muscles flow with it. It has worked out pretty well.

1 Like

I will be going with one of the litanies soon. Specifically that of Venus. I need to learn a day more centered within my spell casting and be able to push away what doesn’t serve this cause and attract the things that do. I’ll report back how it went using this tip. It was very sensible advice and makes a lot of sense. Thanks :pray:!

1 Like

@Dinmiatus it worked beautifully. I could recite two litanies after another without any noticeable discomfort. Once again, thank you :blush:. And I also believe you’re right in regards to it may be caused by the raises energy. As I can’t imagine it being due to amassing of Nitrogen from the cell metabolism would cause the amount of popping and discomfort.

2 Likes