My Journey Through the Black Sun - Journal of Lucifer-Amaymon

My occasional let out for some of the info I think is worth testing and verifying in regards to my gnosis from Lucifer Amaymon.

5 Likes

This was intended to be posted yesterday but after I had let be out there for a while I noticed some flaws and stuff in it that needed some correcting before reposting. This is pretty powerful based on my limited experience with it so far. It combines several forms of meditations in one sitting and creates a really cool synergy. At any rate I recieved this particular exercise by Lucifer - Amaymon the day before yesterday. So far working him has been extremly revealing, intresting, intense and it’s been pretty hard to unpack the information he sends to you through your mind. He has made me question everything I thought I knew as he has shown me strange visions when meditating or he’s been refering me to some ancient legends. Like the one when the body Osiris was split into pieces by Set and then was recovered by Isis. But at any rate the exercise goes like this;

1. You either sit or lay down in your temple when it’s dark outside or you can do this exercise in a room that has no light. Then you place your arms over your chest forming an X - your hands are resting on your shoulders. Then you imagine the place you are sitting and the corners especially contain shadows or black smoke, the black mist moves closer and closer to you until it reaches your skin once it does and you have established contact with it, now exhale and see it leaving you but only a little and then inhale and see it make back to your skin when you exhale again it creeps back but a smaller amount this time, do this over and over until it won’t move at all. Notice that it’s your breath that have made it move. When this happens allow it to begin to fill you up let the dark mist enter every cell, every muscle through every pore of your body, you regulate the amount of liquid darkness you absorb by regulating your breath.

2. When you are filled with it and can’t absorb any more. Place your hands like this;

Paralell to your heart center and breath very slowly or rather slowly as you can while you are directing all of your attention to your heart chakra, a possible effect would be that you will lose the awareness of your body. At first just visualize a green orb (depending your school of though the color may vary) allow your inner awareness to rest in your heart center, when you look closer you will see a small point emerge in it like a small spot of blackness that simply won’t yield, in the darkness around you it’s edges begin to glow and shine brightly in an indigo or purple color (this varies it seems). The more you look at the more it grows and becomes brighter and brighter until it shines like a black star and now begins to draw you into itself like a black hole.

1. When the the dark star in your chest has pulled you into itself, you may have noticed that the room you’ve been sitting in is long gone, you are now somewhere else in a place with no light, no up and down but it’s not the void it’s somewhere else (I think it’s your chamber of your hidden godself). Here you may imagine sitting or laying down that’s your choice.

2. Bring your attention back to your heart center and notice it’s like a large obsidian orb about the size of handball that’s even blacker than the darkness surrounding you on all sides. As you inhale and then exhale you will notice that it expands into all directions at once along with your breath once the sphere has expanded as far as you can possibly manage then you focus on your legs and imagine the liquid darkness that’s been trapped inside the obsidian sphere around you enters and fills you up again starting with your feet once they are filled you say:

“I am not these feet, those are not me” - visualize black flames burning them like they would do with a piece pf paper. or simply imagine them disolving like an object would if you´had poured a strong acid on it but without the pain.

Now repeat with your legs

“I am not these legs they are not me” - visualize the body parts dissolving or burning away like before.

Now do the same thing with your lower body and upper body saying something like;

I am not this lower body, it is not me - visualize it going away like the other times

Same thing with the upper body, arms and hands, neck and head.

You finish off with the following sentence after going through the other steps and after you feel the head has been dissolved and only your mind and perception of yourself is the only thing left:

“I am not my mind.” - the effects I experienced can’t be put into your words once you do you will have to see for yourself what it feels like.

And finally:

“I am not my perception of myself.”

Once uttering the following sentence with the fullness of your mind, you should feel yourself, your essence expand infintely in all directions inside the sphere, which is pretty much limitless.

This meditation according to Lucifer Amaymon when practiced consistently - works as a form of defense as well an attack. Meaning your prescence and energy is obscured as it can’t be pinned down or really focused at since you’re hidden and obscured from others sight. While it leaves you open to wreak whatever havock you see fit onto your enemies.

Hope you try this and make sure to let me know if it works. I am going to try it and see for myself.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Teras390

10 Likes

ADDENDUM: the above is exercise is really great to combine with with the the Serpents Breath meditation in the Gatlekeeper Volume 2 a Lucifer Amyamon, you do it once after the serpents breath meditation, you don’t need to do that exercise before doing this one, for some reason I felt obligated to mention it.

3 Likes

This post will consist of two parts. And it’s going to be pretty long it won’t be any ritual or technique you can use it will just be an anecdote or story potraying two really interesting events that has happened during my time with Amaymon which isn’t over by the way.

PART 1 - Realization & Uprising

I’ve been spending the last two months by doing the Serpents Breath exercise - SAH. Building the power of my third eye. I’ve noticed some improvements here and there, like being sensitive to the moods and atmosphere/vibe other people give off. Sometimes I’ve even hummed songs outloud when there were silence around me and a bunch of frends and one them looked at my surprised and said: “hey I just though of that.” but nothing major like open eyed visions of purple clouds or spirits popping up. In general it seemed that the meditation tinkered with my spiritual awareness a little bit at a time. As I closed on the 2 month mark last week and had finished the incantation that is a part of the exercise (it’s more more of an instruction embedded in “coded” liturgy) a telepathic voice reached into my mind growing louder with each word and then told me that:

“No longer shall you sit in submission like a slave before the altar. Rise and evoke me into your temple, evoke me fully into your life and your essence.”

I wasn’t tired or anything I simply felt the apartment where I live were in no shape to evoke him and to be perfectly honest with you the reader, I wasn’t sure I personally wasn’t ready to evoke him. Lucifer - Amaymon is one those strange cases were I don’t dislike him at all but I don’t feel like I want to evoke the big guy like I would example do with Sastan. Lucifer - Amaymon is one of intangible essences that inspire respect, a bit of dread and awe at the same time at least that’s how I feel whenever I have spent some time trying to connect with him.

Lucifer - Amaymon is very different from Belial in terms of personaliy. Amaymon is like a fusion of an alchemist and scientist, he does precise changes or notice small things or rather things you miss, that he then shares with you and you’ll have a giant face palm moments or be amazed at how could miss something that didn’t seem important but made all the difference. He then breaks your mind and your world view down and then builds your mind back up in due time. Wereas Belial learn you to Rebel to stray from the pack and becoming your own king and servant, to reclaim your body and will to live in freedom without restraint, fear or doubt. Amaymon fine tune your mind and will and exposes mental flaws or weakness of the mind and your subconscious and the help reprogram it so that you may rise to power as a spritual warrior of sorts, which Azazel then takes further.

I asked him if I could evoke him when the temple was properly prepared? To which he replied was perfectly fine but that I should hurry. Well I can’t say I hurried it took at least three days of finishing other things that could distract the working and then the temple needed to be cleaned up. Once that happened I got a notification that the ram skull I had ordered for him had arrived and I got it then came back to my temple and I felt it was time to evoke him so here’s sort of it went down:

My altar is regular table with three pestles that contain one black, red, and violet candle positioned in a inverted triangle. I placed the other two skulls of Belial and Azazel on the window frame and propped the newly aquired ram head ontop of a candle holder so it was higher than the pestles, then I lit the candle starting with the black and ended with the violet and alogn with that lighting three types of incense at the same time: dragon’s blood, sandalwood and myrrh. It prouuced a smell that I really can’t describe and I didn’t thick the ar became until after the evocation was finished. Once the incense started to burn I said:

Amaymon my temple is lit in your honor, come to me in my temple now. Arise in the incense smoke in a beholdable form before me. Amaymon, Amun, Amon, Atem, Lucifer - Amaymon come, come,come.

Ves’ja Kallah Amayamon

It took a few repetitions of the above but the spritual prescence in the air was some of the most intense I’ve eever expeirenced, plus there were some really noticeable bio electric charges running up and down my body all the way throughout the evocation, also the dragons blood incense burned fiercly producing a really thick cloud I can’t say I saw faces but they formed strange cloud like patterns and I had to add more pretty frequently to ensure it kept burning.

Amyamon prescence could be felt and he told me this as prescence kept growing:

Not bad, you are listening to me it seems, good. You need to evoke my daily to solidfy my prescence in this world to make the veil grow thinner, each time bringing me closer to you and the others. You can’t see me at this time but in due time you will but know that I am here with you in this temple."

A couple of personal nature followed and the evocation conluded as per the usual formailities with dismissal but like they dismissed me I didn’t dismiss them. He told me to come back the day after and repeat the process. The day after a strange unqiue thing.

PART - 2: Full circle - Return an Old Path

Eveything I did above was repeated, Amaymon was there and this day i felt the need to make the ram head his vessel and thus anchoring his essence, this was done by spilling a drop of my blood with his essence inside of me through partial posession and let the drop of blood be placed in the brow of the ram head and then I guided his essence into the skull by holding it in my hands, with him posessing my body and imagined his essence into the skull over and over until it was satiated. Once done and I said his special song three times. I must’ve retracted or something because he said:

“You are not the person who summoned, get out of my temple!”

I was confused thrown aback at this I told him that I would stay and immediately I felt it was a bad idea so I got up and got out pretty quickly. I spent one day thinking about what had happened, as I at least that moment thought myself of being completely submerged in the theta state, apparently not so. Then I realized in y mind I was tired and ready to be elsewhere, the pont I had failed to stay centered in myself, no wonder he kicked me out only a godlike being can speak or command something supernatural like Amaymon.

With this idea in mind I summoned him once more the day after which was yesterday and here are my journal entry to save some time for me but the conversation went along like this:

Q. Why did you kick me out of the temple last time I was there?

A: I claimed the temple for your [inner] god, not for you the man, you speak to me now as a child of darkness nor as a man of earth, a child of clay. My words are meant for your and not for him.

Q: What changed?

A: You changed, your viewpoint [perception] changed.

Q: You wanted me to go to Belial, but I’ve already passed through his gate and I am here with you now, do you want me to go back?

A: Yes you are required to go through Belial’s sphere {gate] once more to be taught his final lessons he’ll teach you for now. Plus you have an agreement and a score to settle.

Q: Will you be with me as I go to Belial’s gate one more?

A: No.

Q: Will you be there when I come back out on the other side?

A: Yes.

Q: Again. I’ve already passed through Belial’s gate once andd he told me to go to you, aren’t I supposed to continue my work with you, it’s strange you should tell me to go back Belial and finish my working with him as I’ve already passed through his gate.

A: You never fully did. Belial gava you over to me as I needed to teach and open your mind to your own limitations, fears, [and] weaknesses. Belial will help you break those final bonds and once he’s done he will give you the keys to power. Before turning you to me.

A: thank you Amaymon.

A: We shall meet again soon, you may leave the temple now.

And once again I was dismissed not him

Looks like I have two journals to update both the O.A.A - and - Belial’s Journal.

3 Likes

2019-03-04T19:03:00Z

Before I update the O.A.A journal and the Journal of Belial I thought I felt I should share an image an idol I made for Lucifer Amaymon. Normally don’t care about doing this as it sort of private business, cretaing these. However this was made so strongly that I couldn’t deny it. You see I’ve found with these gatekeepers that for some reason when working with them I’ve wanted to create a lasting anchor for their power. This is to create and solidy the connection I’ve made with them on a physical as well as spritual level, but also on a subconscious level. The process of creating each of them has been different I’ve painted them differently and added some different details depending what I felt was needed.

This was different than the other two instead of purchasing or finding a head of a ram paint according to intuitive messages of what the spirit wanted. This one was first empowered by Amaymon, as it needed to filled with his essence before hand and then paint it according his wishes. It has three days to get everything right and feel satisfied and I think he does as well I can get into more detail about the process for each skull but for this I’ll post the image tell you about the symbolism I had in mind when creating this particualr vessel below:

This skull was actually purchased, I felt that instead of a ram head this needed to be the head of springbrook. Then after posessing with the spirit of Lucifer Amaymon. I felt the the first step was to dye it gold, gold is associated with the sun, roaylty usually that of the king, abundance and wealth. Once it had dryed I had to remove the horns paint two horns that was inside there were like lesser horns that had been cut off, I colored in stripes in the colors of gold and deep blue, this is signify Amaymon’s link to Egypt as he supposedly taught them the secrets of magick and immortaility, and also to link him to Amon, the king of the gods. Then once done I colored the black horns in gold as well but however the idea was different, I want to save the black portion of the horns to signify that Amaymon is linked to the black sun - the color black - that absorbs all other colors, and also what’s hidden and the ancient unknown, and in some cases the subconsious. Which is close to what Amaymon the elder shdow represents. Finally I filled in the cracks with silver at certain places of the skull, and intended to cover the silver with indigo blue, that simply wouldn’t happen. And finally I added a scarab beetle in the brow of the springbrook to symbolize immportality as Amaymon’s connection to the sun as it rises, sets in the sky into the underworld. The cycle, life, death and rebirth.

The idol is finished, but I plan to create a platform with Amaymon’s sigil on it to empower it and also the other two further I will update about that when those are done.

Until then I wish you well in your ascent.

Teras390

4 Likes

the synchronities are incredible…
i just made a vessel with a ram skull too,for azazel just days ago!

2 Likes

great vessel aswell! i love it!!

2 Likes

Wow! That’s incredible! I would really like to see your vessel for Azazel. :slight_smile:

Also thank you so much, also I am curious what do you feel when gazing at it, do you get the same vibes as me?

1 Like

i defenetly feel egyptian energy and darkness…
it reminds of an chamber that i was with him,not the chamber of hidden god,but if i rememeber correctly i the chamber of secrets
not sure if i can scan (i really need resting,becuase i had recently parasites removed from me,and i feel drained and belial heals me and protects me)

2 Likes

@ Teras390 doing this next

1 Like

:kissing::heart::heart:

1 Like

I wish you well on your Journey it’s going to be intense.

1 Like

Thanks. Got a long way to go probably

1 Like

Here are some journal entries from my recent work with Amaymon. The meditation I used is similar in a way to the black sun meditation by E.A on youtube. I was given this meditation by Connor Kendall as being apart of his apprenticesship. Therefore since the meditation belongs I cannot with good conscience share the steps of it, however I can shar emy experiences with it. SO without further ado here we go;

IMPORTANT: these entries are older than they appear except for entry #4 which happened today. All these entries were added today;

2020-12-07T23:00:00Z

Below are my current medtation entires. There’s way more material than this. But this is some of the more noteworthy.

#1. I followed the instructions of the meditation of the black sun and ended up somewhere in an underground temple. The room was square shaped and had rectangular shaped bricks making out the floor. The pillars were oval shaped and has some ornaments on them. Mostly at the bottom where sea blue and red flame like portraits could be seen. Also, on the walls which glowed yellow in the dark due to the torches on the wall there were some hieroglyphs that I could make out. One was that of Isis and she had raised her hands towards the sky and below her just below her waist were crops; probably wheat that seemingly would start to grow. I also saw square shaped symbols with a feather symbol in them, and two more which I could not make out. However, the other day there were a documentary which gave me the answer; Ibu. Which is the place where priests embalmed the bodies into mummies. I was told to go deeper into the place and go to the left. I continued to follow the whispering voice that gave me directions; left, right, right, left, left straight ahead. And I ended up in a large room of which I couldn’t perceive its shape. From there Amaymon appeared as a horned shadow blacker than the darkness around me and told me to look at the coffin in the center of the room. It looked identical to the ones’ you commonly see belonging to a pharaoh. Amaymon asked me what I saw to which I replied it was simply a sarcophagus. To which he responded, yes and what else, why would you want to preserve a body by mummifying it. My answer was:

Me: [I took me a while to give him an answer, as we commonly bury our dead without much consideration.] to preserve its appearance so it is easier to enter the underworld and for a soul to possesses it or rather find its body if lost.

Amaymon: that’s one reason. What else?

Me: perhaps rebirth? That is the body being preserved can allow the soul to enter the underworld or any place and be transmuted and then returned, this bringing about a form of rebirth for the body…

Amaymon: good, you are starting grasp the concept. Do you still see the sarcophagus?

Me: yes. Why?

Amaymon: the scenery faded, and I was instantly teleported inside the coffin. And I could hear Amaymon’s voice booming from all sides. You will remain in there, inside the dark; locked away. You will die now. For I cannot teach you the way you are now. Goodbye.

And despite being pulled back to my body for three days I felt empty like something had been taken from me. I kept having dreams of body parts being lifted or removed to reveal puss, rot and decay inside. As well as sleep paralysis. Luckily, I was able to wiggle my toes to ensure I didn’t fall into them completely. This helped for 99,9 percent of the time. After that I’ve been doing the serpents breath meditation before a black candle as well as the Litany of Amaymon every day since that day in November the 21st of November. So other weird occurrences have been going on with psychic senses as well as how I do tarot but that’s another story.

2# - is intentionally excluded.

#3 I followed the steps of the meditation however I was pulled somewhere else entirely. I was standing in front of a large entrance of a temple with a sphinx like creature on a pedestal. It separated two sets of stairs leading up to a big temple that looked very much like a Greek one but I knew it wasn’t. Below its paws there either a brass or a golden rectangular plate with 5 animals. Specifically;

• The Falcon with a disk on its head (Horus (hr’w) – likely means god or king. Also relates to the pharaoh as his role in life. Said to be the sky and considered to be the sun and the moon. Osiris symbolized pharaoh in death and afterlife can be linked to Ra.

• The Scarab (Kephris) – derives from the verb hpr – which means to develop or come into being or create. The sun was reborn and created from nothing and the sun was moved across the sky by Kephri. Kephri was thus linked to the sun as it is rising. The beetle represents creation and rebirth.

• The scorpion (selcis) -goddess of nature, medicine, fertility, magick, animals and healing venomous stings and bites. She who tightens the throat is a name that’ attributed to her. Patron of the pharaoh (sometimes). A protector of the dead. Protector of the Ibu (tents of embalmers). Associated with fluids and venoms that stiffens or causes paralysis. Can be associated with water scorpion and is therefore given the title she who gives life.

• The Was scepter [w’s (uas) ](either Ptah or Amun); means power or dominion. Associated with old Egyptians deities like Amun or Anubis and set + pharaoh. It was responsible for the wellbeing of the deceased and was either engraved on the coffin. Or it was considered an amulet. Amun was associated with air and the sun. He represents the element of hiddenness and obscurity -or rather the obscure one (the hidden one). Later became during the middle dynasty linked to life and thus given the title Amun-Ra; the king of the gods and the self-created one. He can only be understood through feeling or touch not mentally understood.

• The Jackal [s;b] (Anubis (Inpw))- god of mummification, embalming, afterlife and cemeteries. Was replaced by Osiris as guardian of the underworld. Guide of soul, guardian of graves.

• A feather [Ee (I)]. Relates to the goddess Maat. Relates to the concepts of truth, harmony, order and balance, law, morality, and justice. The personification of these concepts. She regulated actions, stars and seasons Ostrich feather represents truth and can also be tied with a scale (which interestingly relates to the weighing of the truthfulness of the heart). Egyptians was expected to act with honor towards their family and community.

I was instructed to find the connection between them [the symbols]. There is so much to unpack. First of all, we see different faces and phases of the sun;

Kephra – the morning or rising sun as symbolized by the dung beetle. And also symbolizes rebirth or what’s coming into being.

Ra/Horus – the symbol of the king and the midday sun the fertility and life-giving aspect of the sun.

Ptah – the heat of the sun or the feeling of the sun.

Amun - a creator god also tied to the sun as it sets or rather what’s hidden. As the sun sets it passes into the underworld. And is therefore hidden. Amun-Ra then must fight with Anubis or set to rise again the next day. Probably wounded or tired the sun gets lifted up again by Kephra and is thus reborn again.

Selcis – either giver of life or part creator of mummification (preservation) of a person’s visage and body. I think this is the part where she gives new life to what is dead or destroyed. As breath equals life. Or she also symbolizes rigor mortis (a body that stiffens as its dying). Also protects the pharaoh or in this case Ra as the sun sets and passes into the underworld.

Anubis the jackal – has had many functions but primary seems to be related to passing or death imagery, as well as a messenger from what is beyond the veil to the world of the living. The mediator if you will. He has a few similarities with Kephra in terms of being protectors of the dead.

Common link seems to be the cycle of life. Birth (Kephra); Life (Ra/Horus as well as Selcis); Passing and Death (Amun and Anubis). If one can master all of these concepts, then one can achieve immortality. Or rather power and dominion of the cycle of creation as is represented by the uas.

The glue that keeps it together is Ma’at. Which can be interpreted as the molecules and its composition that keeps existence together. As she represents equilibrium of creation. It can be linked to that a body, mind and spirit must be in “perfect equiblibrium” as well as learning how to control different mental and physical states in it. Otherwise, mastery of the body, mind and spirit is not possible. If the mind can be changed hence Amaymon’s words perception is everything; then the rest will follow suit. Meaning the perception of reality alters how you understand and react to it. If you identify yourself as a victim of circumstance, then that is what you’ll be. Also, Amymon said something else which was you cannot perceive me through using ears therefore I’ll use possession to communicate with you, meaning I am touched by the hidden or obscured one; the hidden sun Amun-Ra. As he cannot be understood by using mind only.

Now I hear;

• Good you understand the first part; now comes the next, come now.

#4 I followed the meditation steps. However, before I began, I carved Lucifer’s sigil on a dark blue/indigo candle and anointed the wick as well as the sigil with my blood. In addition, I dedicated it to Luciufer-Amaymon to receive his wisdom, power, and sight as for the union of our senses. As I traveled through the black sun as it passed over my head at the level of the third eye. Two things stood out: (1). a pitch-black background with deep green flames; (2). as well as grey~ish (silvery) smoke coming forth inside the black. Then the small square like room with the pillars from the first session came to the foreground and expanded from a small dot to the room I recognized. Amaymon stood there in his shadowy form that had the appearance of a demon with two large pointy horns like an antelope; the body was masculine, but it was composed of shadow and flame. He said the following:

Amaymon; these [image shown below. This is not exactly them, but it is close; there were not spikes in their armor and no shield. Instead, they had a two-handed long sword; there were two of them they armor had silvery nuance and no gold, the golden portions were obsidian instead]. Stood guard over your sarcophagus as you died. They are a gift to you; consider it a boon from me to you. They are named [name withheld for now] and [name withheld for now] – must verify them myself first. They are warriors and they will be needed in the night to come. One is a healer and will fight off spiritual assault you will face. The other is a warrior that will keep out of harm’s way and they will follow you for as long you live to protect you. To learn more about them you will need to speak with them to learn of their powers and attributes.

He continued;

Amaymon: come. I want to show you something. He guided me in a zig, zag motion which were;

Left; straight ahead; left; straight ahead; right; straight ahead; right; straight ahead which lead to a large space were a bunch of bald men garbed in a beige tunic bowed or prayed to a large bonfire.

They had what appeared to be an eyeliner, they were of middle eastern origin it seems with some ornaments like golden wristbands. Some of them had a knot of hair (a man-bun if you will) but it was a small portion of collected hair (like an island of dark hair if you will). Amaymon and the warriors and me at a distance observing them. Then Amaymon spoke again;

Amaymon: now I want you to step into the fire.

Me: what do you mean exactly?

Amaymon: I mean exactly that; step into the fire.

I was hesitant to say the least however I did as I was instructed. Meaning I projected myself to the fire or rather its center and I could hear Amaymon’s voice from all around saying;

• they cannot see you unless you let them. Absorb the fire.

The fire was raging around me it did not harm me, but it was extremely uncomfortable standing in the middle of that, I felt as if I could not breathe. I focused on my heart center as well as fire around attempting to connect with and then on the inhale; I imagined the fire entering my body and unifying with me through the heart center. I took several inhalation and exhalations cycles but eventually I became the bonfire, and the fire became me and changed color and unified with my aura. The color change that occurred turned from bright orange to black and silver like Amaymon’s shadow body and aura. He then spoke again;

• Good. You have learned to absorb the light and fire of creation; the creative energy of it, which is the essence of the sun. You can use it now to create anything you want. Reflect upon the meaning of fire and what it means to deepen your connection to it. You may leave-wait! [I was just about to connect to my body]. I have more to show you.

Another room became visible that was smaller than the first one, but it had a throne a simple sandstone throne in the middle of the room. I was instructed to sit in it. And then was told to absorb the fire from the torches that illuminated the room. The same way as before until the room became pitch-black and I heard the following instruction:

• All living things beams with the fire of creation. You can absorb it to strengthen your Ba (the effect of the persons actions and the perception of them by others. I interpret this deals with personality based on this as well as Ka (I interpret it to mean spirit based on this) permanently. Use this knowledge throughout the day and absorb the energies around you to improve your health as well as spiritual and physical power. I have one final thing you have been wondering about, follow me…

He walked through some sort of gate that looked oddly akin in terms of its shape to a human iris, the light that came from it was spectral black. Me and Amaymon stood in front of a similar structure as in session #3. However, it had a sphinx laying on the pedestal like platform its nose was not broken. The temple had the same Hellenistic vibe as before [I am aware how that sounds]. It was midday and some portions of sand was taken by a gust of wind. Then Amaymon spoke yet again;

“I’ve taken you to the place of your ancestors, you had a following and where worshipped here once. You are connected to Ramses, which one of them is for you to figure out. Have you not ever wondered why you have always felt connected and fascinated by ancient Egypt and its practices? There is a reason for it as well as a connection. I will leave it at that for now. You may leave this place now.”

The last part about me being related to Egyptian royalty I have a really hard time believeing as well as wrapping my head around. I look about as egyptian as Benny Anderson from Abba;

bild

However, Amaymon’s right aboyt my fascination about Egypt for sure. However, we’ll se if I am completely off the rails or not eventually. This concludes most of the meditation entries so far. Enjoy.

2 Likes

looks like the image was omitted when I copy-pasted this entry, here it is;

bild

1 Like

ADDENDUM

I really should investigate if I have dyslexia. When I grew up and up until recently I never really had any problem with spelling, after parhworking Belial and consuming mono atomic gold I suddenly have; weird…

I should see if I can find a good spellchecking software as Microsoft Word leaves much to be desired.

At any rate to the point of this addendum. In case it wasn’t obvious the above text is wrong. But the most glaring issue is that there are 6 symbols in totals whereas 4 of them are animals; two of them are sacred symbols (the ostrich feather and the scepter). The rest in terms of intelligibility and overall grammar and syntax is somewhat ok.

Also it’s a rectangular shaped metal plate. That was nailed into the pedestal a few meters below the Sphinx’s paws. The statue was really large, like the one you can see in Giza. The material this rectangular plate thing was made from, was either brass or gold. I’ll assume it was gold, as that would make the most sense.

At any rate I talk to much. I hope that the journal is starting to make a bit more sense to you after this addendum. If something need to be cleared up let me know. I’ll do my very best to attempt to answer your questions in any way that I can.

All the best

2 Likes