Talisman to force astral projection for doing spells

My introducing) Hi my name is mrmagic)my username) I I’m 19 years old in the United States trying to do magic))))) I’ve been working on invocations and summons in the lesser key of Solomon but it all back fire in my face I wanted to know a talisman that would force me to astral project so I can do the spell astrally, if you guys have any talismans that uses demons or spirits I really don’t care I just want something in the astral plane to get me out of my body. Sincerely Mrmagic0

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

Did you try the search - it’s common question and had a lot of opinions on whether it’s even possible.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?expanded=true&q=force%20astral%20project

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

For reference:

The rules are here

The posting guidelines are here in the FAQ

The Terms of Service are here

Hi , yes I searched for it for about an hour or so because I was really determined to find something that could help me in my magical journey, I’ve been doing magic for about 2 in a half years now I’ve got the inspiration from the black pullet then I’ve moved on the Taoist magic then the key of Solomon and other books such as the shams Al maarif

1 Like

Ok, so what was wrong with all those answers then? There’s no point us repeating them if you already read them and discarded all those ideas.

Like this one, or the astral skills collection thread? Or Agares? …

Oh no no I’ve read it now but when you replied I just read the top 4 sentences then replied to you

2 Likes

I’ve been doing the techniques for 3 days with no luck I’ve search on here but everyone says meditation or you can force it by invoking a demon but there missing the guide

Yeah it’s not easy, but with trying every day it does come more an more. Not even Raduga who teaches that seminar can get out every day and he tried almost every day of every week, or used to I don’t know what’s going on with him these last years.

Being forced out according to the info in the linked posts can be traumatic though, so you might want to be prepared for that. I think maybe 3 days is a bit soon to go Rambo on it…

Ahm, a good keyword to know for this forum is “tutorial”, there are some things called guides but that’s a more commonly use search term here.

Here’s a good one:

… and that’s also linked from:

1 Like

Thanks for your info

1 Like

I looked at your old comments does working with Thalos good??

1 Like

I don’t know, I’ve never worked with a Thalos to know who that is, sorry.

Did you work with any spirits from the kof at least?

Satagraal primarily. But not on this issue - the content for that is off topic for this issue but you can find a post or two I made about him here from years ago. We a did a forum group working that was fun if uneventful.

Yea I saw the forum that’s Wy I ask you in the first place, so I’ve made the sigil and I don’t really know how to activate it should I gaze into it like normal sigils?

Hi MrMagic0,

I advice you to perform one time astral projection by yourself, without talisman. And forge a talisman with your experience. Vulcain or Ares can help you with their forge skills. But it is better to have your own experience of Astral. Because bad experience equal bad results. So you forge your good experience and you forge the update with your next experience and so on. I don’t know really Astral projection but It is said there are some probleme of bad return. So you should avoid that.

Benoît

How do I open there sigils??

I know a lot of spirits to get me out of my body but I just don’t know how to open the sigil

Here is the technique:

Thanks that was the only thing I needed

I’m now trying to work with Satagraal does he have a een to call him?

No, just use the sigil in the book.

Enns are specific to the religion of Demonolatry - worshiping demons, Personally I never use them, on the principle that I’m allergic to religious thinking. It give me jip.
Maybe the religious minded will get around to inventing an enn for him sometime, but I hope not and I still won’t use it.