Exorcism of the Abrahamic Deity

@DarkestKnight can you help me fix a mistake please?

What mistake?

1 Like

I used the wrong link to V.K Jehannum yesterday

The one linked above

I agree with @DarkestKnight entities aren’t destroyed necessarily, simultaneously as explained destroying a simple parasite means it’s recycled into the great “ether” for lack of a better terminology. Whereas in my opinion the egregoric golem god of religion is constantly being fed, prayed too, etc.

So let’s just say even if it was “possible”, in less than an hour time that thing would be back together. Kind of hard to permanently wipe out something that has millions and millions, believing, worshipping and praying to it everyday. This mass of power produced by collective worship maintains this thing, so it’s just not do-able.

In my mind when someone does a rite entitled something like “destroying Yahweh” for example it’s just a subjective form of permanently banishing that archetype from your own subjective life. Just like how E.A. has often explained how banishing works and I tend to agree, it creates almost a wall between you and the thing your banishing. It may exist objectively to others, but subjectively no longer for you. This is more of a “adversarial metaphorical” rite so to speak, which is supposed to merely allow you to feel invigorated or liberated from any previous past ties to that “thing”.

9 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Mrmagic0 Introduction

LHP propaganda? Is this not a LHP forum?

1 Like

What does the forum have to do with anything? I was talking about the BS that is spread in the LHP as a whole. Everybody whines about the fearmongering about demons on the RHP, but they conveniently ignore the huge amount of misinformation and religious propaganda that is spewed on the Left Hand Path as well.

2 Likes

Isn’t it best to jusy revieve Gnosis and ask the spirits themselves (if possible) instead of spreading misinformation about them? Whether you’re Right Hand Path or Left Hand Path

(I don’t have the ability to channel or receive Gnosis)

I don’t see any religious propaganda spread from the LHP. What I see as religious propaganda is that demons are these evil spirits that can be chained in the name of “God”. This is something that has kept people away from working with demons to get to know them and then IMO their own shadow. Who is “God”? All gods are mythological beings.

1 Like

There is no abrahamic deity. The names of “God” in the bible are the names of different gods that was worshipped by middle eastern tribes. You can work with Jahveh and be on the LHP. You can basically work with any god you want.
In my analysis all the gods are mythological beings and mythological beings are masks of the spirits or transcendent forces presented in dreams.

1 Like

Yeah…no. That right there is LHP religious propaganda :joy:

3 Likes

To me there is no gods. Only spirits.

1 Like

I would even go so far as nothing ever really dies, or rather nothing ever stays dead.
Decay and death, however absolute and inescapable, is not a permanent thing. It’s a phase transitioning one thing into another.

1 Like

To follow up on this point: No, it’s not.

LHP is just one specific philosophy of many. It’s not a type of magick by itself.

This is a forum for ALL traditions of magick for which the left hand path is a subset common in those who practice Western Occultism. The world has a bit more going on than that.

This is why there is just one category for Black Magick & The Left Hand Path, and there are 16 other categories that may or may not include discussions with LHP attitudes, including Divination, Dreamwork & Prophecy , Self-Defense & Protection Magick , and of course White Magick, Right Hand Path & Sephirothic Magick

1 Like

So what does the phrase “become a living god” means? Self-deification is the goal of the left hand path.

1 Like

What does it mean to you, is the most important question ^^

In my opinion it doesn’t literally mean becoming a god. It means becoming like a god.

1 Like

Yes it means you have the ability to perform magick to the level of a god… how you want to use those skill is a different issue.

You don’t have to be LHP to want to do this and LHP doesn’t have a monopoly on people’s philosophies or attitudes. there’s no rule that says you can’t be x if you believe something that also happens to be adhered to by people who identify as followers of the LHP.

The skillset is not the same thing as the intent with which you use it.

According to E.A., becoming a living god means developing three skills to mastery: he has a course for each of these on the main site for this reason.

Master these and you can effectively operate with God-like abilities:

1. Omniscience - Mastering Divination and Clairvoyance
  2. Omnipresence - Mastering Soul Travel
  3. Omnipotence - Mastering Evocation

Self deification is a different thing in my mind, but maybe it’s meant to be the same idea just a bit more vague about the how. In my mind, it’s a bit… vague. If you can do all that :point_up_2: then I’m good. I already AM so, whatever the whole “godself” thing is, I’m not sure nut to me feels kinda redundant. But I’m not LHP, I feel that’s a too-limiting philosophy and I’ve never been much of a joine anyway.

2 Likes

The LHP is not something you follow. It’s something you walk individualistic with self-deification as the primary goal. What self-deification means may be subjective and Koetting have one example of what self-deification can be.

1 Like

This doesn’t make any sense - “something you walk” and “something you follow” … towards a goal are the exact same thing. It’s a philosophy, an attitude to your magick. It is not the magcik by itself.

Some people take it this way I’m sure, you’re an example, but not all of them. You can’t speak for people you don’t know.

The term “left” comes from the translation of the Latin “sinister” meaning left, and was create long before English was developed. Sinister today is still used to mean scary, evil and malicious. “Having sinister intent” means, “having intent to harm”.

We have had many conversation here about what LHP is and there is no consensus agreement, it’s kind of a catch-all term that most consistently means “black Magick” meaning, self-serving magick, regardless of whether or not it hurts others.

So there are many self-define LHP people who do not have this goal in mind - some of them are atheists and don’t believe this is a thing even, that the reason you should be LHP is that there is nothing else so you should be self serving for this reason - so are you saying they are not LHP despite them following what many people do consider LHP is?

I don’t think you can claim to speak for all practitioners. here it’s something you personally judge other people to be, regardless of their actual intent or how they explain themselves. Some define themselves as LHP merely because they do black magick, and that’s valid.

I get that humans are going to judge regardless, but I suggest you also listen t them too about hier own philosophies. If they say they are seeking enlightenment I’m not sure you can accurately do that without self deification but they could also be say Lightworkers, that do not intent others harm ad do not do black magick.

The whole lot is pretty subjective, yes, it’s philosophy not objective by definition. There’s plenty of philosophies that can be used to label others, and that’s useful because labels are a tool for other people to use to communicate and put things in context. That’s why it’s not helpful to randomly ascribe a label that isn’t used by someone to them without having them agree, all you’re doing is misunderstanding what they are trying to say from a philosophical perspective.

2 Likes