Talisman to force astral projection for doing spells

Is there another way to open the sigil instead of gazing on it?

No why? That’s the way to open sigils. You must put your energy into it and you do that by gazing at it. That’s the key to the lock.

Today ive tried to gaze at his sigil, after 10 seconds the lines was changing and disappearing am I close to opening it or is it starting to open?

I saw a comment of blacknight that said you have to do a uncrossing ritual before you summon the entity to break away from the religion you were in? Do I have to do it

That’s it, it’s open at that point. Then thank the entity for coming and make your request.

Ah, I dunno I haven’t had to do this. I was raised mildly Church of England, but it never “stuck” with me, and even as a youngun I though it was illogical and stupid. So I think it depends on how you feel. I you have a bunch of guilt or bad feeling from using the sigil, then you might want to hex break the effects of religious mind control on you, but if you don’t really care, then you’re good to go.

Thanks man I was searching up how to know if the sigil is open but they were saying the Sigil would light up or the lines would disappear and appear thanks for making it clear

1 Like

It is soon open. It is open when you look it the first time. It is better if you draw it. It is your intention which is the most important not the method. But your magician’s level is important too. First time, you look about your sigil during 7 days or 28 days and you say loud your intention each time and magick come. But with time, you can activate your sigil with just one sight without concentrate because your brain will be sharp and you will be a great magician. First contact are often soft, not those with emotions. The others, they are soft. And you do it again and again and after they are intense. It is like sport, you have not big muscle the first day. Every black magician is spirit muscled.

Benoît