Lord Yeesch - The Destroyer Of Parasites and Impostors From The Legions of King Paimon

Lord Yeesch - The Destroyer Of Parasites and Impostors From The Legions of King Paimon

Veesch or Yeesch is a demon Duke who rules over destroying parasites and impostor spirits. He is best called to be protected and relieved from those problems. When it’s name is chanted and vibrated you will have an undoubtable presence that will help you clear those negative spirits. But he demands to have a clear as possible aura field, for he will be easier to come. But if he clears he will forcefully penetrate all energetic levels and fields. He can be the helping hand of an exorcist when evoked in a critical mass. Under his instructions he will clear the possessing spirits by himself or he can help and advice the exorcist. He can be also called for protection against malevolent energies and forces. Yeesch calls himself dedicated to such works and does not have to be feared, but he likes to be respected and loved. In those works he will be very serious but if you want to know him personally he will show you a more fun and enjoyable side of him. Lord Sveenschx in my third encounter with him, I gazed at his sigil and I saw a mist of darkness in front me like a living smoke. Then I was pulled into a dark cave that had a large very old looking stone throne on which I saw him sitting patiently waiting. He later says “I am the killer of the killers”. His voice changes a lot. Then I was pulled back with an invocation chant in my mind:

Chant

“Yayliz kamiaz’lartan veench sves’desckz mah’call mata’enturaz ovay”

Sigil

Sincerely,

Xag

85 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Amazing work!

5 Likes

he came once to me, no more though, wierd

3 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to this, it’s very helpful.

2 Likes

Excellent, something for later today :fire:

5 Likes

Thank you Brothers and sisters,Glad that you finded it helpful :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing, will def utilize this.

3 Likes

I try calling him every once in a while, i dont understand, the first time was very successfull…

1 Like

Does he have an enn?

1 Like

Amazing post @Xag_darklight… Thanks for sharing with us… :+1:t2::+1:t2::pray:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

His chant is given by @Xag_darklight just above the sigil… You can try that :+1:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Where did you come by this ?

1 Like

I don’t even know how to pronounce it, and it’s an invocation chant.

1 Like

:grin:… Same here… I was also not able to pronounce it. Some magickal chants can be like that…as its in daemonic or other spiritual language.

I request @Xag_darklight to please share - How to pronounce the magickal chant…shared by him.
Thanks in advance :slightly_smiling_face::pray:t2:

2 Likes

@BelovedBel ronouncing does not really matter,the only thing that matters is your purpose for chanting these words,To Bring forth Yeesch.

but i myself pronounced it as

“Yay Liz , Kami’az Lartan , Veen’tch , Sves’Desxz,Mah’kal , Mata’edwuraz ovey”

6 Likes

Fair enough, but I find that if I am not sure about how I can pronounce a word then it weakens my magick.

How do you pronounce this “Sves” phonetically?

1 Like

I understand that the pronunciation doesn’t matter that much…but the focus and intent does matter. I requested you for the pronunciation as you have received it and @InfernalUnicorn was having problem in pronunciation.

Thanks anyway…

1 Like

S.Ve.S

-The “Ve” sounds exactly like the Ve in the word “Vertically”

1 Like

So…

SSS-VER-SSS

???

2 Likes

Without The “R”

1 Like