Evocation

Is it always the same process? I tried Astaroth too and in dreams Egyptian things manifested. Every time an entity appears in my dreams, I am blocked.
Should I also ask Satan for permission to contact another entity other than him?

Thank you very much for the advice

1 Like

To start “evocation” you need to first learn other methods of protection and banishing! Dont call what you can’t put down! If you don’t have a sense of safety, confidence and authority things can go very wrong because you will be at the mercy of your subconscious!
You can use the LBRP to start with! While you navigate your subconscious programming! When you advance in magick you will not need it anymore because you will be in control of your mind!
I started with lucifer too and I was one of the lucky ones! But again he insisted on me learning to banish and deal with my “nightmares”!
E.A called calling the watchtowers before an evocation “the steering wheel”!

Sorry what is LBRP?
Thanks a lot.

LBRP is the Lesser Banishment Ritual of the Pentagram, one of many different forms of banishment. It is also used to help develope other skills over time, such as one’s senses.

2 Likes

I every time I make an invocation or I am at the altar, when I finish I close portals

That is a good practice, but it does not address the energy left over after the ritual, which banishment can take care of. The build up over time can cause problems

1 Like

Forgive me for being heavy, how do I exile?
Should I always do it on my altar?

By exile, do you mean banish? If so, there are many, many methods. LBRP, sword banishment, GBRH (greater banishment Ritual of the Hexagram), and smudging (to a degree, although the focus is more on cleansing) to name a few. If you use the search function, you will likely find others.

I would recommend doing it after ritual whereever you choose to perform them, as well as whenever you feel it is necessary.

2 Likes

Here how to do it!

2 Likes

ohhh many thanks

1 Like

Call on Lord Yeesch. He will get rid of the parasite. Do the lesser banishing ritual also for good measure. EA koetting has a video on it on his YouTube channel.

Gaze at his enn, draw your vision back until it starts to glow. Recite his enn. Lucifer will come and you will see him in your mind. Project that image in front of you and speak with him and he will speak to you back internally.

2 Likes

Great!, many thanks brother

1 Like

Tell him I said hi

1 Like

lord yeesch have a mantra?

1 Like

Did the sigil gazing work for you? Just curious.

OK I will repeat his name and use his sigil too

In the past it did yes, planning to work on it again

1 Like

What you came across is parasite, defo not Lucifer… thats why the banishing is important same as right mindset…
You can also use sigil for not letting parasites and shits pop up during evocation - this is somewhere here in balg.

Sigil gazing is cool for some but I personally dont like it … I prefer opening sigils with one drop of blood , sometimes I use essential oil connected to that entity- one drop and thats it. Than you just do the call and done, you can have a chat.

1 Like