The Seal of Manifestation

So I managed to get ahold of Micah and he was able to answer several questions about the Seal of Manifestation so I will post the answers here. Sorry for the notifications this post causes.

Questions I spotted about the Seal of Manifestation that didn’t seem to be answered:

1. I haven’t gotten into Demon work yet …
    can I use this without have the knowledge of working with them ? Or planning on working with demon yet?
    But to keep me and my environment safe and sound?
    Can I just print it out and hang it in my house? Can I make a pandent with it put it in a ring?Or a necklace and wear it ?
    Without doing anything else or I will have to consecrate it before wearing it?
    Or the seal already consecrated and ready to go?
    (This question is from @Soular)

2. So how does a seal work exactly?
    You draw it out and set it in front of you, as you open a spirit’s/demon’s sigil?
    Or lay said sigil on top of the seal and meditate on it?
    (This question is from @Lionheart)

3. So basically one simply print this out or draw it and then have it around you? Do you need to do anything else before it’s effect or no need to do anything else just have it is enough?

4. Would Angels and other spirits like of the Hellenetic and lwa mind this?

5. I am not familiar with demons except King Paimon so will it be good seal for me or I shall use some angel version lol?
    (This question is from @Dolaroxx)

6. I was wondering, what about getting it tattooed? Does anyone here have the sigils of the ones they work closely with tattooed on their body? Would it be a good idea or a terrible one?
    (This question is from @anon24906648)

7. I was wondering if lines and angles where the triangles “should” be, do not align or purpose / are not straight lines on purpose ?
    (This question is from @beautiful-eternity)

8. My Question: How do you consecrate it?

Micah’s responses:
(1) Yes you can use it even if you are a beginner or not planning on working with demons. You can use it however you like.

(2) Charge it up with your intent and energy. Leave it out somewhere or carry it with you

(3) See #2

(4) They won’t mind.

(5) See #1

(6) You can tattoo it on you. It all depends on you

(7) It’s not a issue if the lines are not perfectly straight.

(8) See #2

12 Likes

Can you pm his fb, Twitter or instagram?

1 Like

I got ahold of him by his YouTube channel: Saturnian Ascent of the Left Hand Path. I commented on his video and got his discord

3 Likes

Awesome!!

1 Like

update for its usefulness :slight_smile:

2 Likes

These are two new updates:

These along with the seal of Lord Yeesch should be enough of a shield or barrier against lower level “nasties”, parasites, and impostors.

24 Likes

I found a bit of a secondary function of this. Ill keep it short at first and then tell the whole story after.

Not only does this repel imposters and parasites, it also acts to attune people to luciferian or infernal energies. I understand attunement isnt an issue for everyone, but for people less experenced, and especially for people unfamiliar with the current attunement is especially important.

Now for the story of how I found this out.

When I first came across this seal I was already working with Lucifer, and did not believe I had any parasites or imposters. I have been paranoid of the thought that I might for a little while now, and even though I had checked and done cleaning and banishing rituals many times, i still had that nagging feeling of “but are you sure you dont have any?”.

So I activated the seal and asked it to spread its influence to me. Instantly I heard a voice that asked me “would you like to meet the real Lucifer?”. Of course I am surprised, but I answer with a yes. Fuck illusions I would like to deal with the real thing.

Previously Lucifer had appeared to me like a white/blue star in humanoid shape and ablaze with electric flames. Now though, the vision I recieve is of a bright white light, shining up from rocky caverns. Though the light was white, away from its center where it was the strongest it cast an earthy red glow on everything, like the dawn sun.

Confused, I ask about what or who I was speaking with if not Lucifer. I expect to be told I was interacting with an imposter or a parasite, but to my surprise I recieve a different answer all together.

Lucifer informs me i spoke with… what you might call a reflection of him. Before I spoke with the version of Lucifer which existed in a seperate and previous emnation from the monad (this relies on gnostic beliefs here). The reason I spoke with a “reflection” of him is that I have deep ties, particularly mentally, to said emnation, and it was an easier starting point for me to begin my Luciferian work.

You see in a lot of ways demonalatry and the like is very different from how I would operate naturally. For that reason jumping directly into the current could have harmed me. I needed that “reflection” of the infernal energies first to prime me for the infernal energies of this emnation (which appear much stronger since that is where I have incarnated this time). Im working with “living” energies now, while the past emnation was “dead” energies.

19 Likes

Very useful thread. Thank you everyone.

1 Like

Just sharing my drawing.

5 Likes

bump bump bump!!!

1 Like

Bump again!

2 Likes

I can’t bump/stress this enough, very strong, protective.

Thanks for watching our back

5 Likes

Thank you!!! So incredibly grateful for this forum and all of you! This is such a necessary post. A thousand times thank you for providing this.

2 Likes

Hello, I found this thread on the recommendation of a member of the forum, because I have or should say: I had the suspicion of being under the attack of a trickster spirit or parasite, because this spirit has given me instructions for a rite, and this demon tells me this:
“satan wants you to destroy the kingdom of God in the land where you live”

this reminded me of something I read from the rite of the gatekeepers of EA koetting where it says that for the infernal kingdom to be established the kingdom of God must fall, and the seals of the 4 archangels that correspond to the 4 cardinal points and the elementals and that are opposed to: Belial, Amaymon, Abaddon, and Azazel.

This demon started talking to me when I tried to summon Belial, he told me it was one of his demons, anyway he gave me instructions to do a ritual in a few days. He dictated to me everything, both procedure and materials, that I should not change anything, he was emphatic in that.

Before giving me these instructions, he told me I will come tonight at 12:00 am to give you the instructions. I was at it for two and a half hours.

the problem comes later this spirit told me things that had been predicted by a clairvoyant who uses tobacco as a method of divination in my country Colombia.

but he began to give me dates and one of those things was not fulfilled on the day he said, when I confronted him, he told me: I am a deceitful spirit.

So I told him: Aren’t you afraid that Satan will destroy you for supplanting demons like Belial? He told me: Mr. Satan will never burn me, he is our emperor.

She told me that Astaroth was the same goddess innana and that she was the grand duchess queen of heaven and the underworld, she said that beelzebuth was the second in command of the great prince.

I ended up throwing insults at this spirit and ended up telling him that he was a trickster and an astral parasite.

I told him to go away.

then try to summon another demon already with the seal of manifestation, having previously declared my intention, perform a previous banishment, also use a server that was created by a member of the forum here, the name of the server is “Luna” take your sketch , and I concentrated and saw as if it came to life on paper and moved, then I said: Luna banishes all trickster spirits, parasites, and any being that is in my space with negative intentions towards me, or any spirit sent by my enemies !

I felt that something changed, so I got ready, having the manifestation seal in front of me, placing the seal of the demon to invoke, this was vassago, when I saw that the pendulum moved with force, I asked things that I knew the answer to, and they were correct, then I asked about things that I didn’t know and wanted to know, and they were explained, then it came to me to ask him, who is that spirit that had spoken to me before in the name of Belial?

The answers were: a demon sent by Lucifer to protect you, and before you have seen it manifested in a physical way!

and I kept thinking and said but who is it?
who are you talking about?
He told me: he is the man you saw inside your mother’s house two years ago when you were just here. So I told him and where is he now he? So I don’t know if it was the same person who was speaking. He told me:
I am here, I have not left, because I am a messenger of Lucifer who is called satan in your favor, he told me the day you saw me two years ago, I did not speak to you because I did not recognize you, but I arrived there looking for the man who invoked Our emperor also said: after your brother’s funeral I looked for you, I called you, but that day you did not answer me. then I remembered something that I had forgotten that day if it happened that I heard a voice calling me then I remembered that it was the same presence that I feel strongly these days. Then he told me: I like your character. We don’t work with the weak. We are testing you to see if that devotion you profess to Lucifer is false or true. We want to see your actions.

So I didn’t know what to think, because at the end of the last conversation he was making fun of me, telling me that he was a spirit sent by an enemy. It was when I insulted him and demanded that he leave.

now he told me this, in addition to the instructions he had given me seemed to come from a demon.

At that moment I remembered that lady eva said in her writing here in the forum about belial that he was often cruel and made fun of beginners to see their character and that there were several demons, before taking someone under his tutelage.

Two days ago I went to the same clairvoyant who uses tobacco and she told me:
“That spirit is not sent by your enemies, he is the same one that I told you that he looked like a tall dark man, and that he was from the one with whom you work; he is an ally”

What do you think? Well, seeing the results that all those who use the manifestation seal have and this being does not leave, in addition to the called server; “Luna” that was programmed for that to banish parasites and tricksters, but even so he is still here, in addition to the banishments I have made, I am about to believe that he is a demon.

I do not know what to think? I await your opinions
because this clairvoyant also told me that one thing that this spirit told me had happened was true.

1 Like

can i ss it on my phone and have the imagine sitting in my room rather draw it? will it work as is?

I used it as a background on my phone. I just charged it.
Edit: the original post states that you dont even need to charge it. Just use it as a background or something bro :metal:t4:

3 Likes

what charge method did you use?

1 Like

I sealed this to a wooden triangle

Should come to use I can keep it around me

1 Like

Lol I thought it was a sea to manifestation, in the litteral sense, but it’s meant to detect imposters

Bumb