I came back after a long break

Hello everyone!
I was on BALG 2 years or so ago… i took a break from magic because i was i guess not ready for it.
Now,things have changed. I got married,i moved to a different country. And i need help. I need help of the spirits and demons out there because there’s nobody else i know to ask for help. I have some experience when it comes to islamic magic but i tend to stay away from it just because I’ve been burnt too many times.

Thank you for welcoming me BALG-Family

Welcome @Luckyfeather

What was your previous account?

If you are starting over, please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have, as this psot tells us nothing.

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

2 Likes

Hello @Luckyfeather, welcome back to the forum.:wave:t5:

1 Like

I don’t remember my old username.
I am from Germany but i moved to the states,first texas, now California. About the magic knowledge i have… i know a few „verses/prayers“ in arabic which are helpful to control a person/situation. There are also some verses i know in my head to cast away evil jinn‘s and evil eye. I know a little bit about solomonic magic and know how to write two or three talismans,if you drink it,it will make you feel purified. When i was 12, my mother took me to a mosque and that’s when everything started… the „priest“ in the mosque told us that there were bad spirits in our house and we would need to pray certain verses and throw that water on the walls. It made them more aggressive and till today,my family hasn’t been able to leave that house. Its cursed. I feel like they’re going crazy

Have you tried any other methods of cleansing and banishing? LBRP, calling on Lord Veesch, Archangel Michael if you prefer angels, black salt in the 4 corners of each room, build wards around you, build up your protection…

etc??

I’m sorry you and your family are going through this. Whatever you choose, be persistent!! You can and will fight this.