Hello, sometimes I feel touched in ways that would prefer not [Fixing unwanted touching sensations after past summoning attempts]

What could I do to prevent feeling touched in ways that one would prefer no if male?

Btw back in 2018 read a bit about succubus and that but forgot if ever attempted something

I remember having attempted summonings & evocations, but not of what, way any, could I fix the stuff by inverted summoning attemps? Doesn’t know if having attempted the summonings & evocations could have caused the sometimes feeling touched problem

Banish, cleanse, learn how to psychically protect yourself, and set up wards and shields.

We have tutorials for all these here - I suggest you get the book in the first post and work through it. Link below for spiritual hygiene.

Yes yes, that’s “banishing”. Also called exorcism.

Please do let us have your Introduction HERE [ ← click me! ], which we need per the forum rules and see our posting guidelines in the FAQ.

Points to cover:

  • Where are you from?
  • Do you have any practical experience in magick?
  • If so, what exactly do you practice and
  • How long have you practiced?
  • What are your areas of interest?

The getting started guide with all forum orientation stuff, links to tutorials and popular megathreads are here: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING :+: GETTING STARTED GUIDE, Rules, Notables, Tutorials and References. I recommend bookmarking it for easy reference, and maybe browsing with a coffee sometime, it’s a treasure trove of magickal information and encapsulates the spirit of the forum.

The links in that megathread include forum-made tutorials, and we suggest the following progression:
:star: spiritual hygiene :star:, developing your astral senses and avoiding impostors and parasites… When you can be sure you’ll not get attacked by parasites, then try Unofficial Tutorials: First Contact from Sigils to Evocation Collection.

For reference:
The rules are here - please read them.
The posting guidelines are here
The Terms of Service are here

Weird i just had similar​:joy: i will make my thread about it since it has other details

The touching in detail perhaps could be described as involuntary movement in parts of body

@268434 Next time, could you please not type your entire situation in the title?

I edited it, and typed out the summary of the title in the brackets.

This is very important, most beginners(including me 2 months ago) don’t bother about all of these until it’s too late.

Involuntary movement? Pardon me, what’s that got to do with touching? Do you involuntarily move when touched? Or something else entirely?

2 Likes

Neither did I, when I started with chaos magick. I was convinced that I wasn’t summoning anything, or going against someone else, so what should I be protecting myself from?

I think it’s a significant flaw of this current. The books and tutorials not only won’t teach you how to protect yourself, but also won’t teach you to protect yourself. There’s an illustrated tutorial that many people use to learn chaos magick, and I don’t think it mentions any wards or protection spells at all.

3 Likes

Would like to know how to manage to be inverted possesed & non-touched, and how to easily banish

I have merged this post into your existing thread about this.

What do you mean by “inverted possesed”?

There is no silver bullet. Start by trying the smudging in the links we gave you above:

Click that link, scroll down to the “smudging” post and then tell us how it goes, and we can go to the next step after that.

You will probably have to start doing several techniques from

and avoiding impostors and parasites

But start at the basics and go from there.

Please do make your intro - we reserve the right to remove further posts until our intro rule is respected.

“What do you mean by “inverted possesed”?”

I asked because I don’t in fact wish to end possesed

“Click that link, scroll down to the “smudging” post”

Which one would the “smudging” post be?

The one with “how to smudge” instructions. I encourage you to scan all of that thread and use it to learn the landscape and language that’s commonly used in this area. The learning will be very helpful for you. There’s only 18 posts it’s not a marathon.