Have you evoked all 72 kings/queen, 72 daemon evoke challenge

As title implies. I haven’t, I intend to likely over 72 days. Does anyone want to do a 72 day challenge with me?

Anyway, flipping thru the Lesser Keys for the hundredth time it said something I always glanced over, and it was that all 72 deamons represent an aspect of our mind. So I thought, I could use more enlightening also I have questions to ask.

One in particular being if the goetia deamons have enns and if so what are they.

So far Bael is down. pronounced ? Idk.
He came quick, pretty helpful, definitely took a chunk of my juice. Told me his enn, i forgot unfortunately, will have to go back and write these down lol.

37 Likes
14 Likes

i loved the idea. i think they already did a group for something like this on the forum, no?
i need just to read more about experiences with the evocation of all the 72 before deciding

3 Likes

following as I would be interested also

3 Likes

Thanks I appreciate that

2 Likes

Time for a new group then :grin::+1:

3 Likes

yes man it would be GREAT

4 Likes

Tonight I’m going to evoke Agares, I’m using his sigil in a comic I’m just about done with. Should be good.

5 Likes

I did consider that. Contacted some of the first ones: Bael, Agares, Vassago.

3 Likes

I’m interested as well, should be enlightening.

3 Likes

Won’t lie, Agares didn’t talk to me like Bael, may need to try again. I did have a strange dream though.

In an odd ball bednbreakfast, there were walls behind the main walls that had sigils all along the floor board ranging from pictographs likely animists, Celtic, and other miscellaneous images.

On a side note: I did ask him to reveal what part of my brain he can unlock.

6 Likes

Called Agares again, he came this time. Extremely helpful. He said he sent me the dream to help me know that many of any answers lies in ancient writing and is basis for all language. As well as agreeing to a kill attempt via earthquake we shall see lol.

Decided to call on Vassago, also helpful. Gave me a small look into the future and gave me a mental map on time manipulation… needs piecing through to understand.

Gave Bael a ring one last time to thank him, thanked them all btw, and asked what he could perform. Basically, he implies he could do it all.

No one else down for this challenge? Y’all are softies :cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes

Ha! is the challenge to do them all in order? are you asking them for anything or just getting to know?

5 Likes

Doing them all in order, asking them to unlock the parts of my mind they are associated with and a few other random things they are capable of doing.

Such as no earthquakes, squish a dude, look into future, understand time,etc

8 Likes

Ok. i need to get organised!

3 Likes

Share your experiences when you do

4 Likes

I started with Agares and Bael. I asked them both to help me strengthen my friendships (particularly with one person) and find good friends in the places I frequent.
More work is required on my part to make these things happen before they will fully agree to assist me. So I need to strengthen my connections with other people - Agares said I have the tools in my hands to do this already, and Bael said I should not be afraid of showing people my inner fire and passion.

*Think I should mention as a side note that I’ll be asking them for things traditionally under their purview as well as those noted by S. Connolly and other authors, as appropriate.

2 Likes

Was really tired last night I had zero success with Samigina. Going to try again.

3 Likes

I evoked Samigina with success! Sounds like a she in voice and was annoyed at first, but helped me relieve mental burden of large volume absorbed in a short time.

Samigina says: Many often see the light, but few truly follow it and find the source and behold what it contains.

13 Likes

Evoked Marbas, he toyed with me a bit and finally confronted me when I grabbed his tail.

He unlocked the part of my mind he is associated with and I felt at ease. I asked him some tall requests as well, so we will see if those come to fruition as well.

Thanks Marbas

P.s. y’all are still softies. Let the deamons in.

12 Likes