The 72 Goetic spirits challenge

I’m not sure there are any really. It looks like people are working at thier own pace and in the order they feel most appropriate. Very interesting anyway though.

2 Likes

That’s good because I already have an idea as to how I should do this.

Miss this part on my phone, oops…

Eh it’s a lot sorta ten total entities but I considered it an intensive working, actually did a few other things which varied by day, and had so much energy I was awake for 3 days at a time, then I’d sleep through roughly 16 hours before I got up for the next day lol. So I obviously took breaks here and there. I’m the worst about I shouldn’t nap or sleep until I’ve done whatever I want to, cuz I will sleep until I’m not tired, if anything left to do can be put off.

Pretty much every intensive working I’ve done has taken at least a few days longer than it should have. If I was working through a grimoire five spirits at a time for 35 days, it probably took me 42 days to actually do it. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Let me ask you this @anon97554939 do you feel that you got the full experience of these spirits individually, moving at the pace you did?

The reason I’m asking is I had a couple of practioners tell me that they thought I was going to fast at a rate of one or two a day.

To me I feel like I am getting the experience of the spirits and the experience I intended to have with interacting with them at my pace? I can remember thier distinct voices, thier overall vibe or signature. I remember what we discussed. I don’t feel like I’m missing anything in other words.

Curious on your thoughts. Thank you.

2 Likes

The purpose wasn’t to get the full experience. What I was working on, was tackling all the different aspects of basically a spiritual war. I wasn’t shooting for physical manifestation or great communication even. I had a task for each spirit, based on the whole of the problem or if I didn’t I asked they contribute in whatever way would aid the ultimate goal. There were five or six spirits I didn’t even think I made contact with, but I did get results from every one of them I thought didn’t hear me.

So? They can tell you all day long and at the end of the day, you are the operator. Are you able to handle the energy fluctuations? Able to Banish anything that tags along for fun? Able to discern whether or not you got the spirit you sought?

If you say duh keter, wouldn’t be doing this otherwise, then who cares, what anyone else thinks or says?

I didn’t publish a journal or share with others because I didn’t want to deal with comments and I already do more daily work than most people. It’s nothing to me to summon ten entities in a day, and do other works as well depending on the situation and who I’m helping out. Last July or August I did free workings/servitors for the lounge and for those peeps I often did 5-10 rituals each, across 2-4 days each, for their requests.

I’ve found life tends to be either great or it rains on you in every possible way, and while I think you should be able to handle the energy effects from doing mega works- sometimes…

Your wife is mad at you,
You lost your job,
Your son got a speeding ticket,
Your mom has an ulcer,
Your uncle died,
Your boss denied you a promotion,
And you burned dinner.

All in one day. Which problem did you deal with? Naturally you prioritize, or deal with the most overwhelming thing, but if you can handle the work, there is no reason you can’t hit all seven problems in one day, then wait 3-7 days and see how many problems you have left.

At least thsts how I feel about it. I have days I do no work, and I have days I do whatever needs done. Going into ritual? Good I need to do three other things while I’m there too, thst makes it quicker and easier for all of them.

Mostly, I think the biggest problem with summoning lots of entities like this is staying grounded, discernment and knowing your own personal limits. My personal limits are not yours, and so you should take care of you and your practice and other than useful information, toss the rest.

Some of us can run a mile in six minute- no hat. Some of us can run it in ten, some of us can’t run at all.

Be smarter peeps. (To the AssHats, thinking they know what everyone’s personal summoning limit is)

Then I feel like you answered your own question. You are getting what you intended, interacting and I’m assuming not getting lost. Seems like you got it, until you decide to change the pace or stop all together for whatever reasons you may need to do so or until you complete the goal at the pace set.

3 Likes

That basically sums up my thoughts on what other people’s views on my limitations are. I completely agree that I know what I can handle, and what I’m comfortable with. Thank you for the reply it reaffirmed what I already knew about myself and my practice. :thinking:

2 Likes

Yepper, no problem. At the end of the day, you should take care of you and let the asshats run at the mouth. Good luck to them in comparison, imop.

2 Likes

Last week I’ve read this topic to the exhaustion @Mapachtli challenge of evoking the 72 daemon… it´s funny to know that other members were also cogitating about the topic!

Hope @Mapachtli may come back to the forum one day and that he is doing fine. At some point he has warnned about the changes it can bring into one’s life. So I recommend this reading to all those who want to give a try at this challenge.

And I am relieved to know that people like @arta and @anon97554939 have completed the challenge and are still here in the fBALG… Lol

4 Likes

Yepper, honestly I thought about it months prior to actually winging it and doing what I was advised to and I was still scared based on what I’d read the member you mention, had written.

I’ve since come to realize we are each on our own path, riding in our own rodeo and what drives one insane won’t even affect me and visa versus. Informed decision making rates higher for me than any possible consequences when basing decisions on what I read/others experiences.

The only reason I’m not here as much, is life is great and until I move my internet service to my new residence, from the one I am at every other weekend, I struggle to read anything, let alone write anything, outside of the two weekends a month I’m where I have service. That should resolve itself in about 30 days though, so idk if I’ll be more frequent again or not. Easier to reach for sure, even if I don’t have more to say. :joy::rofl::smirk:

3 Likes

I need your bravery, madam! Lol
Many have stepped back after reading those experiences. What you wrote here makes sense:

I remember also to read from you warnning people about running too fast had made some on the Balg have to quit the forum… So experienced people like you @DarkestKnight @Lady_Eva and some others help to keep this space streanghned, healthier and safer with your insights on many subjects

3 Likes

It’s one of those personal balance things. We often don’t realize wtf we are getting into, when we start out.

As such I think it’s important to remind people- be smart, have some book knowledge at least when you jump off the cliff, and then once you get running… sorry you are probably mostly alone, other than confirm or deny shit.

It’s honestly somewhat of a precarious balance-

dude be safe not stupid…what you propose is fcking stupid…

dude… why do you care what anyone thinks, if you are good?

Really depends on the audience which way of thinning should take priority, we don’t always know in the forum whose got enough experience to jump off the deep need alone and who doesn’t, so I do try to err on the side of caution, but honestly. If you have any amount of time in this type of life, any idea what you are doing, then make ya decisions and quit caring what the mass bulk of people anywhere say- because chances are half of them didn’t even believe you can do what you said you are doing, let alone do it and comprehend where you personally are.

Drinking ramble, sorry. I had a point/don’t recall it, I think it was basically- just if you have experience stop worrying about people who don’t know you and your every detail, and if you don’t…

Be safe. That’s really the only two things I care abo it- lol.

3 Likes

Interesting to know. this happened to me, it took me more than a year to recover.

2 Likes

I’m working with all 72 spirits of Goetia , don’t have much to share though I’m only on the 7 !

1 Like

hey fam, would you mind to share here your experience? Like what have you gone throu and what it take to recover beside the time span

1 Like

Update

This morning :sunrise: I have completed the 72 challenge. This was an amazing experience, and lots of hard work. Thankfully I had plenty of down time to work with due to virus lockdown.
I can highly recommend this challenge to anyone who sincerely wants to increase thier evocation skills and sharpen thier ability to communicate with spirits. This was a game changer for me and I’m glad I did it. Thank you to everyone who advised and supported me through this project I’m truly grateful and feel honored. I documented as much as of this journey as I could in my balg journal. This project tested my will and resolve and abilities to the max. I’m much stronger and more confident now for finishing it.
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/mornings-with-prince-orobas-and-the-goetic-72-challenge/143011/912?u=mike_bee

If anyone wants to discuss the 72 challenge feel free to pm I’d be happy to discuss it with you.

Thank you everyone.

5 Likes

I’ll be a bit off topic here, but I’m planning to start working with demons through the ‘‘Demons of Magick’’ book by GoM… The author does underline that evoking 3 Shem angels is necessary and does not only ‘‘constraint’’ the demon to keep you safe but also adds a more ‘‘intellectual’’ value to your request when addressing the demon, he also keeps repeating that angelic presence does NOT upset the demonic spirit… Is it something that you can confirm ? according your experience

1 Like

No absolutely not. I’ve evoked all 72 of the spirits and never once did I use Shem angels. Everyone has thier own approach to the Goetia and in everyone’s own mind thiers is the “right” way.

I’ve asked several spirits how they feel about having Shem angel supervision and some don’t care some are offended by it. It varies.

For me bottom line is alot of these spirits are fallen angels. Why do I want to put them under angelic supervision when they didn’t want to be a part of the angelic structure to begin with.

I approach with respect, courtesy and authority and I made it through fine without using the shem.

Will it protect you more… arguably yes if you feel like you NEED them ok. But if you’re frightened enough of the spirit your trying to work with that you need to call other spirits to tame it…you probably shouldn’t proceed with the working.

But let’s get to where the rubber meets the road. Results.

I’m very satisfied in the results I get working with the 72 without any interference from angelic beings. I don’t want them or need them to work with the Goetia in a safe, results oriented way.

Others are going to have thier own opinions. That’s fine, I just gave you my 2cents.

PS winterfell seems to think having Shem boosts a Goetic spirits operating efficacy because of the angelic guiding intelligence of the Shem.

I think that’s a load of bollocks. The Goetic spirits are plenty smart enough to carry out thier charges without some dickhead angels bossing them around.

1 Like

Great ! thank you for the answer it’s much cleared now, I really hope that the first goetic spirit I’ll work with won"t be offended by Shem angels, As I’m really beginning with demonic goetic spirits , feel safer to stick to a well known system

1 Like

It’s a safe system you won’t get burnt doing it that way, but don’t expect to make many friends is all. Good luck.

1 Like

Have you evoked all 72 kings/queen, 72 daemon evoke challenge,

This member May have left which is really a shame but taking my time to read the 480 tread made out of his work. Very informative, and he answered all the questions with fun. New comers new to demonic ways of practice should read it whilst is it still available. Very intense work to perform. Good for him.