How to Invoke, and why you should! (Demons, Angels, Gods)

To me, it comes totally naturally. It’s like they’re a part of me as much as they’re something outside of me, but something that feels very familiar. It never felt like acting, more like tapping into something, which is what good actors actually do, I believe. But acting sounds like fabricating or constructing, which as far as I’m concerned is not the case at all.

I’ve had confirmation of my own gnosis or experiences through reading other people’s posts or watching a youtube video that came up just at the perfect moment. Also, the amount of synchronicities is just crazy…

6 Likes

The familiar feeling came with the spirits I’ve been contacting or working with so far. There are others where I get a clear gut feeling that says “Nope!” :sweat_smile: Or maybe, “not yet”.

5 Likes

I agree, i guess its more method. Have you seen jim and andy the great beyond? Jim carrey literally goes possessed to bring this man back to live and its utterly amazing!
Image result for andy and jim

They are usually something like this for me haha
Related image
Image result for deadpool voices in his head

6 Likes

Almost haunting huh? :sweat_smile::pray::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

So, how do you end the invocation?

5 Likes

Same way you start, you can also do a grounding to stop thinking about it. I dont really ever officially end them they kind of just taper off unlessi invoke the whole Goetia all at once haha, then things get interesting in my life :crazy_face::exploding_head:

@InfernalUnicorn

A banishing ritual would probably work too but I also never do those lmao

6 Likes

I did that before a job interview, the interviewer told me “I like your can do attitude, you are very energetic…etc” where in real I was a bit nervous, exhausted and hungover ! I believe the lovely demon changed my energy to others :slight_smile:

8 Likes

True.

Its also empowering as fuck, helps open your senses, requires no equipment, and is great for changing yourself, becoming more like those you invoke.

Also, a great way to ask the spirit questions. Way easier that evocation and clearer than something like darkness communion.

And it can transition into possession.

8 Likes

Can you describe what it feels like when you invoke? Sensations, etc?

1 Like

so its like feeling the spirit is in you and also not at the same time? cause i have a Incubus and that is how i feel most of the time. My irl me also kind of changed too (ways of talking or personality )

2 Likes

i Think that Demons are impersonal forces that became personal when you shape them with your beliefs and personal gnosis

3 Likes

Yes. And enormous thanks… see my Azazel update. Im getting somewhere cause now i can relax

1 Like

I agree.

Physical sensations: “Domed”, Relaxed, sped up, faster heart rate, slowed down heart rate, headache, muscles twitching/falling asleep.
You can also feel like you are going into character or slipping out of yourself.

5 Likes

Thanks. So nothing painful or anything, then? lol

3 Likes

no usually no lol

1 Like

When performing invocation as opposed to evocation that automatically means, the magician doesn’t perform the banishing ritual and licence to depart after summoning the deity?

Is invocation and possession the same practice or is it that they have similarities?

1 Like

@Titan.M yes this is what I experience also

Can i contact DANTALION only with invocaton without any kind of rituals ?

1 Like

Welcome @peterr. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Invocation is a lesser form of possession, at my level they are basically the same thing, but the word possession can be polarizing, also people assume you have to go black eyes and be all out of control for a “true possession”.

4 Likes