Ghostie's Grimoire ~ A Journal

To start off I’ll say that to protect the energy of my very special book, I will not be showing pictures but I would love to share some information that I have found + workings that I have tweaked to suit my own needs. I’m open to suggestions as to what I could add to my beautiful dark lil book and discussions about it all!

Something that has stuck with me and that I have been itching to share is “The 21 Satanic Points”, now if you have a presence on that cursed clock app (TikTok) than maybe at some point or another you have run across people throwing out the phrase “As Above, So Below”, now weather or not they have a true understanding of where that quote originated from is beyond me. (It’s from the Kybalion, and it is absolutely a book that I would recommend. It’s based off of Hermitic Philosophy and is said to have been the teachings of Hermes Trismegustus or Hermes The Thrice Great. He was a philosopher who was deitified, rumored against his wishes, to the Greek God we all know today as Hermes the Messenger.)
Another popular topic that I’ve seen is people talking about the tenets of Satanism, usually they don’t list them all and from what I have seen it genuinely looks like they’re throwing a quote or two out there.

But I digress, here’s the 21 Satanic Points:

1. Respect not pity or weakness for they are a disease which makes suck the strong.
  2. Test always your strength, for therein lies success.
  3. Seek happiness in victory - but never in peace.
  4. Enjoy a short rest, better than a long.
    ~ During my time away after her passing, I had a period of time where I went hitchhiking with nothing but a pack + my dog. In those moments when my legs were so exhausted and I had wanted nothing more than to just give up sitting on the side of the road. Remembering this gave me the will to keep going, and in doing that I learned that I am a Goddess that steps over mountains, this became very true to me when I climbed 2 summits in 2 days.
  5. Come as a reaper, for thus you will sow.
  6. Never love something so much you cannot see it die.
    ~ This one has helped me tremendously in my coping with the passing of a loved one, it happened in May of 2022.
  7. Build not upon sand, but rock. And build not for today or yesterday, but for all time.
  8. Strive ever for more, for conquest is never done.
  9. Die rather than submit.
  10. Forge not art but swords of Death, for therein lies great art.
  11. Raise yourself above yourself to triumph over all.
  12. Blood of the living makes good fertilizer for seeds of new.
  13. Whom stands atop the highest pyramid of bones can see the furthest.
  14. Discard not love - treat it as an imposter, but be just.
  15. All that is great, is built upon sorrow.
    ~ What I feel was the theme of my 2022 year.
  16. Strive not only forward but up for greatness lies highest.
  17. Come as a strong wind that breaks and creates.
  18. Love life, but strive for greatness.
  19. Man is beautiful; but most beautiful of all is Woman.
    ~ This gave me hella confidence, when I felt like I wasn’t pretty enough or had those days where it felt like all of my flaws where being taken under a microscope it helped to remember that I’m still beautiful…even if my fleshy, meat prison has some quirks haha.
  20. Reject illusions and lies for the hinder the strong.
  21. What doesn’t kill, makes stronger.
    ~ Not just an edgy quote that you see FB mom’s throwing around.

I wrote all of these down in a tiny lil notebook but never wrote down who the author of these were, if you know please let me know - I don’t want credit for someone else’s hard work!
Lemme know which ones resonated with you! :black_heart:

3 Likes

This is the Invocation of Tiamat, taken and modified from “The Grimoire of Tiamat” by Mason, Asenath. This is written as it is in my notes. . .

Invocation of “Mother”
I invoke you Tiamat,
Mother of Gods and Monsters,
Primal Dragon Goddess, Queen of the Kingdom of Night!
I call to her who was before all things, she who is the Primordial Abyss,
she who’s body is the flesh of the Earth!
Come forth my Mother (Tiamat), for I seek your power and knowledge,
I wish to bask in your Darkness, rise from your resting place - and come through the Gates of the Night!
Enter my flesh and inflame my soul,
I offer my body to be consumed, awakened and fortified by your Draconian essence!
I descend into your dark waters - into that which is the Void, into the (your) womb of Chaos!
Hear me, she who is both the Beginning and the End!
Hear me, Ancient Serpent, and come forth!
Hear me Mother of all things, and come forth!
In nomine Draconis Tiamat
Ho Ophis ~ Ho Archaios
Ho Drakon ~ Ho Megas

“The Path of Chaos has no one form - change must always occur.”

Praise be to my Mother! Ave Tiamat!

1 Like

I forgot the Grimoire’s where these notes were taken from. . .
Basic Demonology Principles:

1. A God ignored - A demon born.
  2. That which is denied, gains power and seeks strange and unexpected forms of manifestation;
    ~ Deny death - other forms of sucde will arise.
    ~ Deny sex - bizarre forms will torment you.
    ~ Deny love - absurd sentimentalities will disable you.
    ~ Deny aggression - to hold a bloody :hocho: in shaking hands.
    ~ Deny fear and desire - to create senseless neuroticism and avarice.

I forgot the Grimoire name, but I believe that this is from one of V.K’s works. . .

1. Not all suffering is Equal - some suffer more deeply.
    ~ Not everyone will need to be destroyed and rebuilt.
    ~ What’s difficult for one may not be for another.
  2. Emotional intelligence plays a role -
    ~ Emotionally reactive people suffer more and struggle to cope.
    ~ Mentally ill people may also struggle with coping.
    ~ Emotionally stable and pragmatic people suffer less.
  3. Each magician is unique and different - As Above, So Below
    And no two paths will be the same, they may share similarities but none may travel the same path.
    ~ When walking the path less traveled, you are pushing against the Universe - who’s power will push back as a counter resistance, meaning to aid in Illumination.

“Secretum Secretorum, Tu Operanis Sis Secretus Horum”

3 Likes

A Devotion to Stolas :owl: ~ The “Mighty Prince

From Demons and Demonolatry;
Dates: March 11th – March 20th (Connolly)(Tikaboo)(Day Time)
Alternate Dates: August 13th – August 17th (Runyon)
Direction: East
Tarot: 10 of Cups
Planet: Jupiter
Metal: Tin
Element: Air (Under Goap)
Color: Blue
Plant: Flax
Incense: Cedar
Zodiac: Pisces
Demonic Enn: Stolos Ramec Viasa On Ca

~ He is the 36th spirit in the Ars Goetia who commands 26 legions. This also a channel I recommend going to for your meditations, I like inclusion of the singing bowels as it doesn’t over power the chanting which is something that I really enjoy - too much background noise makes it hard for me to truly get into a meditative state.

is a “Great Prince of Hell, commands twenty-six legions of demons. He teaches astronomy and is knowledgeable about herbs, plants, and precious stones. He is often depicted as a raven or a crowned owl with long legs.”

Stolas - The Hermit + The Scientist: A useful site that gives some personal accounts and more insight into the nature of Stolas. Their experiences aren’t different from my own, Stolas is a very knowing but reserved entity and I believe they weren’t that off when they called him “shy”.

From the Daemonolatry Goetia by S. Connolly;
Original Purpose: Teaches Astronomy and the properties of herbs and stones. “

Black Witch Coven: Offers tips on the necessities when it comes to summoning the Prince, and also tells how one should protect themselves. Safety first when making new friends! Also gives a list of ritual items one may need to summon him and definite recommended read for those who are seriously considering on taking that leap.
One thing that it lists though is a scrying mirror, and while it is a very helpful tool I don’t believe it’s absolutely necessary to have when summoning.

Here’s some members experiences;
~ ITSME’s Experience with Stolas
~ Morn_Hyland’s Experience with Stolas
It’s very difficult to find members who share their experiences with Stolas, it seems that a majority of people who recommend him are as reserved as he is when it comes to sharing their experiences. Which in your hunting for info, you too will see this.

Here’s my experiences with the Owl Prince:
Overall he is very aloof but he has a very calm, friendly nature that reflects well in his energy. Even though he is a powerful Prince, he does a very good job with not overwhelming the summoner/Exorcist like some other more powerful entities have a tendency to do like Belial for example. The feeling that Belial’s energy gives me is like being strapped into a Merry-Go-Round that is moving way too fast while being blindfolded, versus Stolas who feels more laying in a patch of squishy moss out in the forest and the warm sun is peeking through the leaves. Quite a difference.

He appears to me the most as an Owl, though he has taken the form of a man before it’s just not as common for him to do so with me which leads to a lot of my experiences with being being that I hear Whooing or I’ll feel him doing that bird grooming thing on my head. (Which always, always ends with him ruffling his feathers all puffy with a small Hoot when I acknowledge his presence.)

A good and trustworthy demon to ask to empower or teach your servitors, which is optional if you’ll refer to my previous post Ghostie’s Servitor Project.

Devotions for Stolas include. . .

1. Crystals: Research your crystals or crystals you want to owen and you can even make lil flash cards for each crystal; Dedicate your crystal cleansing station or storage box to Stolas.

2. Poisonous Plants: Research your local fauna, you’d be surprised what herbs are hiding right outside your front door! This also brings the opportunity of drying your own herbs, store bought works but this both gets you out into nature and you get the added energy of your intention being put into it.

3. Astronomy: While Astronomy and Astrology are very similar, they do have their distinctions in the sense that Astronomy is the study of the Universes contents outside our atmosphere and Astrology is the study how those contents affects us here on Earth. - Astronomy vs. Astrology

4. Herbs: An opportunity for Kitchen Witches to do what they love, add SPICE! dedicate your herbs or list of to him! I’m in the process of writing down some of a family members recipes and that includes snippets from her antique cookbooks, and dedicate both my list of herbs/recipes and a book of “Poisonous Herbs and Plants; Found commonly in your Backyard, Forests + Marshes”.

5. Art!: Draw the sweet Owl Prince, really let your creativity fly! Use whatever medium you favor, I’ve both drawn him as he appears in the Goetia and have made him a pillow that I handsewn from old shirts. And because I’m me, it’s safe to assume that I also anointed them. :smile:

Ave Stolas! :owl: :crown: :black_heart:

2 Likes

Courtesies of the Sorcerer - S. Conolly
~ Also known as “Sect Law” which varies in complexity between covens, however these are Universal Basics.

• The Sorcerer who hath a supposed greater knowledge of Magick and contradicts knowledge of another of greater/lesser rank will never excel in their studies.

• The powerful Sorcerer doth not boast of power or greater knowledge. They shall excel.

• The rank of one Sorcerer being compared to another should never be viewed as competition.

• A lesser rank is not inferior and should not treat those of a greater rank as a threat, but as an equal and someone to be learned from. (Vice-Versa)

• We are all individuals; what one sees as the best or only way, another my not.

• Everyone has an area they are Adept at and will excel rapidly in.

• Each Sorcerer has at least 1 Satan given gift, this may be a gift you share with someone else - however, they will struggle and excelling is almost impossible.
    A gift is a natural extension of something the Sorcerer is born with.

BIDE WELL THESE COURTESIES LEST THINE GIFTS BE TAKEN!

2 Likes

Saint Expedite: A Devotional Post :white_heart:
~ Patron Saint of Emergencies, He’s against procrastination and is famous for his ability to bring money + abundance to those who pray to him.

Prayer to St. Expedite for Quick Money: This should be done on the day of Wednesday, of course with offerings of red wine or clean water and slices of pundcake.

Prayer to St. Expedite for Quick Money: This one is Catholic so the money prayer requires 9 additional prayers - 3 Our Fathers, 3 Holy Mary’s and 3 Glory Glories.

Here are some member testimonies of this wonderful Saint. . .

1. Air-Spirit’s Testimony
    ~ Air-Spirit’s Method of summoning Saint Expeditus

2. Themysticpenelope’s Experience

3. Saint Expedite is the man

My Experiences with Saint Expeditus. . .
First summoning I believe went well, I felt him quickly enter the room and it is my goal to write this over the course of the week. I used a picture that I drew of him, a red candle and a glass of water. (I used my wine glass)
Both his candle and the glass sit on 2 anointed seals of Solomon.

2nd Pentacle of Jupiter:
The Magical Seal for acquiring glory, honors, riches, and tranquility of mind. ~ Seals of Solomon”
Second-Pentacle-of-Jupiter

7th Pentacle of Jupiter:
It has great power against poverty.” ~ Seals of SolomonSeventh-Pentacle-of-Jupiter

Both are drawn on virgin parchment, though I did write their respective prayers on the back - so I don’t know if it could be still considered “virgin”.
2nd day - I lit the candle and spent a lot of the day writing in my Grimoire.
3rd day - I lit the candle offered a bit of my blood and restated my desires though this time I didn’t pray (He did request that if I do the Catholic prayer that I
also do the additional prayers as well
). He said he’d fulfill my request last night and a check that supposed to take 6-8 weeks came just today, thank you Saint Expedite!

You have my praise, Beloved Saint! :white_heart:

2 Likes

Tuesday ~ April 02, 2024
So my state had a warning out for an EF2 tornado, and while I don’t love everyone in my town I didn’t want people to lose their homes so I set out to work.

1.) Ritual shower with Florida Water soap and adorn the temple with only a white summer dress and 2 copper braclets for each wrist.

2.) I made offerings throughout the day to my ancestors of homemade food, the last bite of dinner of course went to the front lawn as I was instructed to do.

3.) With 4 white tea lights - 4 being the number for Protection. I cast a circle and preformed the LBRP (Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram). During which I could tell there was something trying to throw me off course so I couldn’t perform, but I would just laugh at it and go back to the step before; putting more energy and spending a little more time reconnecting to the “Task at hand” or “Current”.

4.) I made a Protection pillow with safety pins and 2 matching shirts, which sits in the East corner. And even incorporated a little folk magic and tied a black string to my dominant leg, black symbolizing protection. (Feel pushed to mention that when I made my outside offerings, I did so barefoot during the initial thunderstorm.)

5.) Reconsecrated my protection painting and my Seals of Solomon with my Elixir.

6.) I also called on Abaddon, figuring since destruction was his forte he’d be a good fit to advert the Twister.

7.) Played the Archangel Michael meditation for protection that’s tuned to 111hrz, and I’d like to give a special thanks to him - I’m deeply grateful for the strong confirmations that you gave and for answering my prayers! :pray:

1 Like