St.Expedite prayer for quick money manifestation

A prayer for St.Expedite to manifest money quicklyđź’µ

This prayer is to be said until your request granted:
Saint Expedite you lay in rest.I come to you that this wish be granted. (State your wish).
St.Expedite now what I ask of you,
St.Expedite now what I want of you,this very second,don’t waste another day,grant me what I ask have asked for.I know your power,I know you because of your work.I know you can help me.Do this for me,I will spread your name with love and honor so that will be invoked again and again.Expedite this wish with speed,love,honor and goddess ,
Glory to you St.Expedite!

As offering I suggest,red candle,a glass of water and cakes.

34 Likes

1 Like

This guy is really popular in South America among non-occultists. Have you worked with him?

1 Like

Yes,I did. He is the gay when you are in financial trouble,he can manifest very quick results not just for money issues,also for law cases,cursing.He works with black magicians too.Call him and you will see.

5 Likes

Wow thanks I will give him a try

2 Likes

I’ve been working with Saint Expedite for a week…and I can’t even…

It is so hard to describe without going into details that would be too personal about the things he’s done. One after another after another after another. I would suggest him to anyone.

9 Likes

What you mean by “working”? I did the prayer and didn’t see anything yet…I guess i gotta keep trying, but do you find any better methods to suggest?

5 Likes

Hello, by working with I mean building a kind of relationship and trust through continued experiences with Saint Expedite. He’s a Saint who does not work for free and you need to make sure he’s getting paid and praised in return for what he’s doing.

As for him not coming through, can you walk me through how to tried to call him?

2 Likes

Saint Expedite…just being a boss.

2 Likes

You should read loud this prayer 7 days at least. You need to set up altar for him,frame his pic,you need a red or white candle and a glass of water.Be respectful and he will help you for sure,you need to establish relationship with him,it’s not “hocus pocus thing”.

7 Likes

I just prayed to him some times and offered a cake and a glass of bottled water,because i read that he likes these things. For sure I will praise him publicly if he helps me,he didn’t yet but I still hope he will…Btw i didn’t asked anything crazy.
Do you think I should try differently or just keep praying and offering and some day he will grant my wish?

2 Likes

For sure,i understand that. I’ll start the prayer again from tomorrow for seven days and more if it’s needed with some offerings. The only problem is that i don’t have the space right now to set up an altar. I’ll try to set up a small place for him where i will put my offerings.

2 Likes

You don’t need to keep the altar set up all the time. Just tell him you can’t. He will get it. I think a major thing is asking from the heart. Describe to him in detail what you need and why you really need it done as fast as possible. A deadline is sometimes good to do as well, as in, “I need this done by…” (I feel that this is more for the person asking, because when it happens…mindblown).

Don’t offer pound cake until after he has come through for you. Don’t pay in advance. Saint Expedite is awesome yes, but you only pay for something when it’s done. Instead, offer water, and a candle (preferably red). State somewhere at the end of the request what you will pay him.

I pay him with cakes (sometimes pound cake, but honestly any cake…Saint Expedite has a sweet tooth), wine, quarters which I donate, and anything else he lets me know in the moment that he’d like. If you can only manage a little, then offer a little.

10 Likes

Thanks for the advices. I’ll do whatever you said and hopefully I’ll have good news soon. I’ll write it here when he helps me.

3 Likes

And I really can not wait to hear about it. I’ll be here to send big emoji hugs when it happens.

3 Likes

Maybe its time we had a catholic magick section - this clearly fits there, im seeing a lot of catholics spring up although it may be against the forums initial purpose

then again… isnt everything on the table?

7 Likes

Can you do this with one of the offerings ? and or just driving and or is there a specific time ect. ?

2 Likes

Some say Wednesday. I’ve had great results no matter what day of the week it is, and yes. Just one offering is fine. It really seems as though the intent behind the petition is the most important part.

4 Likes

Another question, working with St-expedite, and I usually work with Bune, but BUNE works at a very slow pace, can this interfere or it doesn’t matter ?

2 Likes