Thank you glorious and magnanimous Saint Expedite❤️ (financial aid testimony)

Dear Saint Expedite​:heart::heart::heart: Thank you so so much for providing me with my sincere desire with such a speed. It came as a miracle! Thank you so much and glory to you my dear Saint Expedite!:angel:

5 Likes

Hi @themysticpenelope,
This is an nice post but here is the thread link to post thanks to spirits or members.

Do use it for tidiness

5 Likes

Glad to see you had a success, did you use the conventional method? :smiley:

3 Likes

I used the ritual from Baal Kadmon’s book for urgent financial aid but I added some of my own sentences and immersed myself into the “prayer”.:grin: Saint Expedite really does work urgently

1 Like

And I did the ritual for 9 days

1 Like

I bet he can taste that poundcake! :+1:

Nice work, please make sure to let others know about this. :smiley:

Yeah! I made the pound cake by myself and I really made it with the utmost love and respect so I think he will be more than satisfied​:crossed_fingers:t3::laughing:

Out of curiosity, what do you think, how do spirits and saints “taste and eat” our offerings? I’ve been pondering about this one for quite some time…

1 Like

BRILLIANT! :smiley:

And yes I think they can totally taste and enjoy offerings, and they do it via the energy, or “prana,” “chi,” etc… I have read that anything offered to a spirit tasted flat and yucky of stolen afterwards, but would never try that myself. :wink:

1 Like

Interesting…:thinking:

1 Like

Need your though on this, If I did with just regular candle. There’s no where in my country that sell 9 days candle or so

You don’t need nine day candles. A red taper candle will work just fine along with a offering of water and pound cake (home made if your country doesn’t have mixes is fine) followed by some kind of public praise after he helps you.