Saint Expedite is the man

In fulfilling my end of the bargain, I’m happy to spread the word of his awesomeness. He gave me everything I asked for, rapidly, of course. He gave me his sign in a huge gust of wind that came out of nowhere, and everything fell into place. I was in no way disappointed.

I will note however, that the first time I called him up in the traditional hoodoo-saint kind of fashion he was totally not interested and I got nothing during the timeframe I specified. I tried again a while later with something new, and this time just approached him like I would any other entity, like a friend. Really simple. No prayers, no candles. He showed up immediately, hugged me as I whispered to him what I needed. I asked for a sign that he would be willing to work with me, and I got it that night and thought the house was going to blow over. I can’t think of a better sign for speed than that!

Not only did I get everything I asked for this time and far before the deadline, but he also gave me what I had asked him for the first time without me asking him for it again!

My end of the deal, however, was traditional. Spreading word of his name, and a slice of pound cake. It’s funny, he was in no way shy of telling me he wanted his cake now that he delivered results.

If you guys want something done quickly, he is really into speed, and from my experience, gives a lot back.

4 Likes

oooowhh, what have you asked from him then?

Kid Black,

I am curious as to the nature of what you asked this Saint for?
Please tell us as much you wish to share.

[quote=“Kid Black, post:1, topic:6933”]In fulfilling my end of the bargain, I’m happy to spread the word of his awesomeness. He gave me everything I asked for, rapidly, of course. He gave me his sign in a huge gust of wind that came out of nowhere, and everything fell into place. I was in no way disappointed.

I will note however, that the first time I called him up in the traditional hoodoo-saint kind of fashion he was totally not interested and I got nothing during the timeframe I specified. I tried again a while later with something new, and this time just approached him like I would any other entity, like a friend. Really simple. No prayers, no candles. He showed up immediately, hugged me as I whispered to him what I needed. I asked for a sign that he would be willing to work with me, and I got it that night and thought the house was going to blow over. I can’t think of a better sign for speed than that!

Not only did I get everything I asked for this time and far before the deadline, but he also gave me what I had asked him for the first time without me asking him for it again!

My end of the deal, however, was traditional. Spreading word of his name, and a slice of pound cake. It’s funny, he was in no way shy of telling me he wanted his cake now that he delivered results.

If you guys want something done quickly, he is really into speed, and from my experience, gives a lot back.[/quote]

Nice.

How did you call him? Evocation?

And does he look like the pic?