A Ritual to break a curse/spell/hex or anything baneful

Hey everyone…(I don’t know if this is right channel for it but i guess that is admins business)

I would like to share a ritual i made myself last year …and it worked for me …i guess it will work for you too…

So the spirits that will be used in here are not associated with healing like President Marbas or more like him but are more related with magic, protection and another is related with necromancy…
items needed_

1. Glass of water

So the ritual is divided into three parts …so lets get started…

PART ONE 

Face on the direction of North and recite the following… “I invoke the black flame of Azazel the burning spirit of the sphincter soul…
I invoke your flame form my toes to my crown to burn any essence of a baneful spell, curses, hexes, spirits or anything that is malicious to inhabit on my body”

when you finish to read the above part imagine yourself in a fiery aura_

Then recite Azazel enn seven times…
“Eya onca Azazel aken” *7

Then say the following… " Exorcise it from my body, burn it to never take refuge within me or around me again"

Then recite… “Adlaudate Azazel praesul khemeia et myticae”
(That incantation was taken from V K Jehannum)

After you have done that …continue as follows…

PART TWO

Recite the following …

" I summon Queen of the witches, Goddess of necromancy from the tomb of hell and devouring souls to cleanse my body and consecrate this water as an elixir of healing"…

Hold the glass of water using both of your hands and look into the water while reciting Lilith enn 11 times ,
“Renich viasa avage Lilith lirach” *11

Then while the water is still on your gaze say the following 9 times…

“Make this water an Elexir that removes any negativity, spell, curse, malicious spirit that have attached on my inner or outer body, chakras and aura make it cleanse it all” *9

With full of authority say this once while still gazing on water…
“By your powers I consecrate this water”

After saying that drink a sip of water and apply the rest of the water all over you body…

PART THREE

Now say the following “I now put an aura of protection that no devouring entity, curse or baneful spell can penetrate” …

and then recite 11 times “Ea na ayer Abbadon avage” *11

NB; You can recite the enn eleven times for three days consecutive which is pretty effective or you can recite the enn once 33 times… It depends on what you will like…

After all that say … “SO IT IS DONE

Remember i have written this ritual according to my personal experience with these spirits…but i allow your views regarding this ritual so enjoy and i believe its going to be a good start to breakdown anything harmful that was directed your way,
:blush: GODBLESS.

24 Likes

woo thanks for this! :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you for this it’s very potent. I replaced some names with Norse and Hindu names. Feel a change.

3 Likes

im glad…

1 Like

Thank you bro

1 Like