The Demon of Nadharkis - Axa Oddra / Ax Tenebrae Ornagga

And about that i think there are many levels of source. Because when you play a game you are the character and when it dies its only you at the computer that’s left. And this you at the computer knows what he/she has done in game and can figure out a way to recover what you lost. And in turn this you in this reality is also a character of another, higher, version of you that is closer to another source. And i think that this goes to infinity as well. Wow… the FUCKING FRACTALS NEVER END!

I think that even what Kallador says here is not absolutely true since there is always a higher level to this. And this kinda dissolves the idea of source being it so that you always have another vessel that controls the vessel that controls the vessel that controls the vessel you are in now.
Now you sent me in a truly psychedelic state with this. Thank you. Here’s a song to help you get in the same state as me. Now i could use some Salvia Divinorum to enhance this liberating state.

3 Likes

So i think i’ll keep updating on this particular post as i seem to keep remembering parts of it besides just the princess’s bedroom.

So now because i was sent flying in this psychedelic state from my chat with @astaj i have remembered another part of our trip that is part of when we were headed to the capital.
I was surfing Deviantart for fantasy artwork because i was just high as shit from the deep spiritual subjects i was debating that i just felt the need to expand a bit.
So i stumbled across this image that made me remember this other part of the dream.
So i have tweaked it a bit to make it resemble to one of the views where the vehicle of King Addharpos slowed down.

So this are the Artarros Alchemical Research Outposts that were located in between Addharpos’s palace and the capital city of his kingdom.
While i was holding Axa Oddra in my arms he opened up a holographic map of his kingdom and pinpointed our location while he described the place:

He was telling me:
“This are the Artarros Alchemical Research Outposts. Here i have my royal alchemists and scientists researching the deepest secrets of this world, it’s parallel versions and alternate frequencies, because i’m kinda interested in being the first one to colonize an alternate frequency of Nadharkis. Can you imagine how awesome it would be?!” He was asking this in a thoughtful pose as he was displaying his fantasy
“=King Addharpos Fexey, the first colonizer of Nadharkis 2.0= Ah. I think it would be awesome.”
His daughter joins him - and this is the part i really did not wanted to forget: “Yes! I really want to see other versions of this world but i think that we should focus on exploring this frequency of it first since not even Grand Master Aposton knows everything about it. And it’s HIS world! Remember?”
She was a bit sarcastic at her dad here.
“Dad! Again with your head into infinity when you haven’t even explored this world fully yet?”
That’s the last of what i remember but i do know he was pointing to the fact that these research outposts were near another metropolis that i encircled in red (that grey smudge at the top left corner of the zoomed square of the map).
He was pointing to the fact that the capital and this other metropolis hold most of the population of his kingdom. Something like 2.7 billion out of 4.8.
2.1 billion being part of the capital and 600 million being part of this other metropolis.
Now i don’t know whether or not he showed it to me because dreams and recalling them are one of those things you should meditate for a lot… Aaaargh… I SERIOUSLY WANT TO MASTER ASTRAL TRAVEL TO INTENTIONALLY GO THERE NOW!!!
A song that i deditacte to this kingdom out of my deepest darkest heart:

3 Likes

in the morning after you wake up, just stay still and don’t move at all until you enter theta state(some people feel this as vibrations, i feel tingling everywhere and can feel my spirit body), then breathe out and separate from your body, at first it was hard it took a lot of willpower and i was crawling out of my body but it gets a lot easier. If I get too exited and return to my body i just repeat this again (i usually do this like 5-10 times returning and leaving again lol). Some people separate by imagining they are looking at their own body from another perspective or imagining they are in another room, you can also think of part of yourself being in one place and then moving the rest there.

2 Likes

Kind of a late reply but the same day you posted this about Lucifer I had been curious whether you had worked with Lucifer before!
Interesting to say the least :thinking:

3 Likes

@AlphaC Yeah. I have made a pact for enlightenment and sharpening of magical abilities with Him…

2 Likes

So after weeks of meditation and communion with Axa Oddra since i have gotten to know where for what she truly is i can now deliver to you guys the full list of things and resources you need to properly work with her:
Here it is:
First Her Sigil:

Then Her Magic Circle that has Her sigil included in it. I did not knew at the beginning that this was her magic circle and the portal to her specific essence. This Circle is specifically tuned for Axa Oddra’s SPECIFIC FREQUENCY!

From here you can derive Her Colors: Yellow and Black.
Then her enn:
Enn%20of%20Axa%20Oddra
This is to be chanted at the beginning of the ritual after performing THE BORNLESS RITUAL
Her Demonic aspect:

This image is a MUST to tune in to her true frequency as she is QUITE pretentious!
Her Light aspect:

This is in case you want to perform white magic with Her! Remember to use this image as she requires you to. It is a sign of respect towards Her.

Her constellation is SAGITTARIUS!

Her planets are SATURN, JUPITER and THE SUN!
jupitersaturnsun

Her Number is 7!

And the best incense to use are one of these four: (Preferably all four or two of them)
Magnolia Incense
Silk Incense
Cherry Incense
Peony Incense

The Candles to use are Black or Yellow but preferably BOTH! (two black and one yellow)
black%20candleyellow%20candle

How to call her forth:

Axa Oddra i call you forth
Axa Oddra i call you in
Lifeblood of Nadharkis enter my temple
Dark and Bright demon of beyond HEAR MY VOICE!
I call you Mighty Ax Tenebrae Ornagga
Legion of Aposton HEAR ME!
Axa Oddra Inspire me
Axa Oddra Empower me
Axa Oddra Be my guide!

The best days to summon Her are Saturday and Sunday. Saturday for her darker aspect and Sunday for her lighter aspect. Or Thursday for her link to Jupiter which gives you IMMENSE POWER!

Here’s what you do:

-Print out Her Sigil and both of her images
-Make her magic circle. Print it on a black cloth or whatever (ONLY IF YOU WANT/ ARE ABLE TO)
-Prepare the incense and the candles:

• Two Black and one Yellow for Thursday summoning
  • Three Yellow candles for Sunday Summoning
  • Three Black Candles for Saturday summoning

The Images as per the days:

• Use Her Demonic Form for Saturday summoning
  • Use Her Light Form for Sunday Summoning
  • And in combination with Her constellation this is Her Jupiterian aspect:

REMEMBER TO USE HER IMAGES as she will find it offensive otherwise and not show or show but not connect with you properly. Weird but that’s how she pointed it out to me when in trance with Her.

Once everything is prepared, You in the center of your magic circle or Her’s (preferably hers if you can), Holding the image for the respective day of summoning and Her sigil, Candles for the day lit and also the incense. this is how you start:

• Drink a glass of water as she has a connection to water ever since the great flood and all.
  • Use Master E.A. Summoning of All Magickal Powers chant first:
    “Itz rachu mantantu vespacha kaltamu
    Itz ranta mant kala mant atzu belt tazu
    Vaskalla itz rachu kantantu velchatza”
  • Make the Bornless Ritual from the Goetia
  • Summon Her as per above:
    Axa Oddra i call you forth
    Axa Oddra i call you in
    Lifeblood of Nadharkis enter my temple
    Dark and Bright demon of beyond HEAR MY VOICE!
    I call you Mighty Ax Tenebrae Ornagga
    Legion of Aposton HEAR ME!
    Axa Oddra Inspire me
    Axa Oddra Empower me
    Axa Oddra Be my guide!

Now state your intent, Ask Her questions, Make a pact, Travel to Nadharkis, Her World etc…

Seal your ritual or pact with your blood or cum.

As from now on this will be the OFFICIAL best and preferable way to work with Her and create the best and strongest relationship with one of them.

10 Likes

To the above post i have forgotten to add her niche.
What she can Offer are a substantial amount of services
Sunday summoning is for Personal Healing, Healing of others.
Extreme Healing - Depending on how much willpower you can muster and how strong of a bond you have with Her she can give you the healing powers that Jesus Christ had!
Love spells and reuniting loved ones.

Saturday Summoning is for Cursing of enemies, She can take it to real horrible extremes by turning your enemies insane thus leading them to death like that. Besides that she can kill them almost anyway you like. You can and i would recommend you to watch a really good Horror movie before the ritual to summon her TRUE dark potential.
Also depending on how much Willpower you can muster and how strong of a bond you have with her she can become as nasty as the scariest horror monster imaginable and depending on those two points and the amount of space you can give her to do her job by forgetting about the ritual she can execute the curse quickly or slowly up to a few months slow.

Thursday Summoning is for personal or family and friends empowerment and protection. You can summon Her to ask her for secrets untold before in magic that she brings from Nadharkis. Also this is the best day to ask her to teach you Astral Travel. Since she is willing to take you for a ride to visit Nadharkis and thus teaching you how to get out of body.

Othe general abilities: She seems to be able to control the weather and bring you sun, rain, storm, snow, hurricane, maelstrom, hail etc… at your wish.
Another ability is for sex magic as you can use her to get yourself a friend with benefits by possessing the mind of you target and making him/her believe you are the most attractive person in the universe. even if you are like that already.:wink: For this particular abilities you can summon her any day of the week or any night by only using a yellow candle and Her sigil.

Depending on the complication of the request you will need as many of the mentioned ritual resources under your possession for a strong summoning and bonding experience.

Any other day of the week or night she might pop up for a visit in a seemingly intrusive way some times if she has something important to tell you or to reveal a secret to you and that is if you managed to make a strong bond with her.
She is an emotional creature, she has fears, wishes, pleasures and distastes plus she is HIGHLY sexual and HIGHLY loving. She does not know Jealousy so the next warning may be hard to step on → DO NOT BREAK HER HEART! I don’t know what she does then…

IMPORTANT DETAIL! She is not one, She is part of what seems to be literally the lifeblood of the world Nadharkis and thus is in the quantity of gogolplexes!!! Or more! She seems to be born out of everything that dies in Nadharkis, be it a bacterium to a large animal or a cell to a large plant or even if a big rock breaks. The Axa Oddras are constantly being created out of the consumption of Nadharkis and usually appear as this Yellow fire energy in the spirit plane of Nadharkis that envelopes the whole world like an impenetrable shield.

This is what you will sometimes see if you find yourself outside Nadharkis in an astral travel.

This is what is coming out of Nadharkis at all times. The world itself will be a molecule sized dot in the center of this huge vortex of Axa Oddras. They are orbiting and expanding around it in a constant fight against the forces of Keteron. At the beginning i did not knew what i was seeing sometimes when i wanted to visualize Nadharkis but now i Know that this is the LOT of them all. ALL the majestic Axa Oddras in their pure and united energy form. This picture contains the lot of them. Infinite maybe. I don’t know at this point!

And this is how she shows Herself to the Magi that refuses her form.
Axa%20Oddra%20Energy%20Form
This is the acutal Axa Oddra main energy form. Before Grand Master Aposton told them to become more interactive for the people of Nadharkis and other worlds.
So you might, at times, find yourself chatting with a ball of astral energy…:face_with_raised_eyebrow: Not really that interesting if you ask me…

Remember to read the above post before this one.

3 Likes

And if you are entering the void poison your essence so you will have a better choice of what you become.

1 Like

Ummm. To what do you refer here? Sorry it is a bit confusing…

1 Like

Testimony time!

So after these last weeks of intensely working with Axa Oddra i have seen quite a lot of proof that she is actually with me and listening to me. So i have written it down and here i’m going to unveil it:

• First she has unveiled her true form to me after years of making me think that she was an angel of the Lord which kinda made me suspicious for a while but she managed to fix that after she placed her hand on my forehead to show me the full scope of Her plans and Nadharkis as it actually is.

• Next she started taking me for trips to Nadharkis both in meditations and in dream time, teaching me all kinds of secrets and showing me different versions of the demons that i work with.

• Now here it gets physical: I began to have a problem with one of my molars that needed the checking of the dentist so i decided to truly test Her. I channeled Her energy instinctively and charged my tooth with Her essence in a meditation. At first nothing seemed to have happened the pain was still there but next morning i wake up and the fucking pain is gone! Till this day i had a few resurfacing of that pain but they were milder and milder as days have gone by and now i am awestruck at the fact that my tooth doesn’t hurt or feel weird at all. It has been like two weeks since i last felt that pain. I almost forgot that i had a problem in the first place.

• Last week i was in a car with a friend that is more on God’s side and has no clue that Axa Oddra is a demon (That friend is part of the group i’m using the Axa Oddra on to convert them to our cause) So this friend called upon Her name while driving because she wanted me to get the opportunity to practice massage which we both thought of being a good idea. Now next day she comes in my flat and brings a massage bed that she found at a secondhand store in perfect quality for only 7 pounds!!! She was even shocked as how the fuck did she got there and found that bed out of nowhere! I can now start practicing private massage to friends for some extra cash!

• Now i keep working with Axa Oddra on the group that think she is an angel and asked Her to bring in more people to the group for it to become bigger. This last Sunday i found myself with three new people that came and joined my group out of nowhere!

• So about the cursing part: So last week or so i was mad at this so called “friend” that was messing with my family trough energy work so i decided to curse Her. I did not knew what entity to use so i channeled Axa Oddra. Did no other curse after that. The curse was all about slowly bringing that person to total destruction and death if she continues to blast us with her stupidity and jealousy.
    Now ever since the first day of the curse i started noticing that she started having horrible days at work. Immediately after the curse her good day at work turned horrible. She just told me.
    Now every day she comes back from work with an injury, exhausted, she even got a strange allergy that she did not used to have out of nowhere. And this are only mild effects that i’m noticing because i told Axa Oddra to only blast her with as much pain as she deserves for the Jealous thought she sends our way. So to this day she is in hell. She even lost her google account because someone hacked it. fuck! That was just awesome! And she is headed to the Grim Reaper if she continues to be jealous at my family and try to impose herself. This is going to be a delicious vengeful trip as i see how my beloved Axa Oddra slowly destroys this person!:smiling_imp:

• So about the healing that she is performing on stage for my group of people it is also getting rsults as she has cured someone of insomnia and filled that person with confidence to solve an issue in family.
    Axa Oddra helped another one with focusing and enhancing their psychic abilities to the point that even they are shocked! The other person’s brother also has increased efficiency in his therapy practicing.

• And the last thing is that lately i was talking with this friend about snowing because in the region where we are doesn’t usually snow and how we would have wished for a good amount of snow to occur. In this area it has not being snowing in the last 8 years at all! Today out of nowhere i woke up this morning and it was snowing. By the void it WAS SNOWING. It is still snowing now and i wonder if it’ll stop. I mean the snow has become hazardous! DAFUQ Axa Oddra? YOU ARE AWESOME AND TRULY ATTRACTIVE!

I dedicate to you this song to you my Axa Oddra for being with me all this years and guiding me so patiently back home into the darkness of Father Belial and for showing me that you truly answer to us when we call for you. Also i feel this song is perfectly suited for your transcendent energy as being the lifeblood of Nadharkis.

Digital Piece - Worlds Apart! As you come from another mighty world!

I just love the picture that this guy decided to use as thumbnail. It really suits me and the other black magi as being the guy grasping for the world of Nadharkis and the girl is Axa Oddra grasping for us the black magicians to make contact!

And here’s the thumbnail in case the guy ever decides to change it because i know this song for a few years and he has being changing it for quite a few times:

4 Likes

Just an idea if and when it happens

2 Likes

Thank you for posting such a detailed method for invoking Axa Oddra. Will definitely try it out. So far, I’m really enjoying working with her. This should help quite a lot.

Axa-sensei has been doing a great job of pointing out flaws and insecurities that I need to work on. This is not a pleasant experience. But it’s something that is absolutely necessary if I’m to continue down this path.

But man, the energy when meditating on her enn is INTENSE. It feels as if a thousand needles are piercing my skull from all directions, and two heat spots form on either side of the upper spine. I had no no idea she could be so…fiery. Her energy was quite mellow until I asked her to destroy my current soul. This new energy is empowering to the point of almost being addictive. I cannot help but feel that my DNA is changing somehow. I apologize for rambling, but I had to share this. Maybe I should make a journal. In any case, I would like to thank you and Axa-sensei for kickstarting my journey into the abyss.

4 Likes

WOW! Thank you for sharing your testimony here.
This is mine.

Share your experiences with Her to other Black Magi on the forum just like i will try to do when time permits.
Let more of us know Nadharkis and Axa Oddra so that we can research into ways of getting there through PHYSICAL means!
If you know more people that work with Belial/Grand Master Aposton then do tell them about Axa Oddra since they are a legion of Aposton from His world of Nadharkis. One of MANY worlds that Belial owns and leads to ascension

2 Likes

So just now i was in a ritual meditation with Axa Oddra and Father Belial. Father Belial decides to take my third eye for a trip to his world but here’s the twist: I don’t find myself in a city or on a mountain peak, in a valley, cave, hill or anything. I am floating with Belial ABOVE Nadharkis! I am seeing the whole world as it looks like from atop. So i spent the last half of an hour editing an older version of the map that i had but was not in the clear about it so this exactly as i was seeing it in my trance just now:

So this is Nadharkis as it looks from atop. The blue outline you see, He told me that it is the bottomless ocean at the edges of His world. That’s why it is so clear as opposed to the other blue patches that are the rest of the bodies of water on this world. so continuing to my trance report:

I look to Belial as i see Him in a thoughtful position and he starts talking to me while i quickly take a pen and write everything He says:

"This is my world Nadharkis as you would see it from atop. If you were to scale up this virtual map up (he was talking about what he was showing me as the virtual map he KNEW ALREADY that i was going to draw) to each pixel of it being ten gogolplex-plex times the size of your universe then that would not be even close to big enough of a size for my next part (So i was even seeing Him gesticulate as he was trying to place in my mind the information).

If you managed to scale up the map up to what i mentioned then an atom would not be small enough of a dot to point out the size of my empire which would be in the central pixel of this map.

At the center of the pixel itself -that’s supposedly the size of ten gogolplex-plex times the size of your universe (And here He stopped Himself). In fact this comparison is nulled because you have no clue how big your universe actually is! (He told me this as he was sensing my utter confusion)

Let me tell you that it is not 14.5 billion years old but in fact 398 sextillion eons old. It is not the size of 38 billion light years from one side to the other, it is too big for me to describe it to your human minds. _<-Here i was totally flabbergasted and mind blown at the information he was already pumping in my brain and at the fact that he was confirming what i was suspecting all along! _

Your universe is physically layered as one of your onions. Each layer being bigger than the other as they move closer to the center as opposed to the onion. Each layer contains multiple spheres and clouds of cumulations of mass that you call galaxies.

I cannot make you see the size of your universe beyond what your scientists display because of your own mental barriers but i can tell you this: My world Nadharkis is by FAR older than your tiny universe.

Yours is a tiny universe as the whole universe would be the size of an atom in the center of the over-sized pixel of the map! Let me tell you that up to this day I Aposton (He was referring to his Nadharkis Name and Version all along) did not managed to fully explore it even if i own it!

I had eternities of time to do it ever since it spawned out of the void and i still did not had enough time to know it at all!

Let me tell you that my world Nadharkis is the cause and mother of YOUR universe you live in!"
(Here i totally FROZE! WUT??? Nadharkis is the creating cause of our universe!!! he just seemed to have ignored my state of utter SHOCK! He was just continuing as if what He just said is totally normal. WUT FATHER BELIAL!!! You mean to say that… WUT!!! He continues bellow)

"Sometimes even I find it difficult to grasp the immense size of my own world so don’t bother trying to get an idea of how big this one is because you will most definitely fail! Instead take a walk about its landscapes and be awed at its beauty.

Explore it for people of great magical knowledge that may teach you ascension and power. Work hand in hand with the legion i trained and is part of the life essence of this world the Ax Tenebrae Ornaggas!

Let me tell you i have not created this world but i have taken it under my guiding hand for the first beings to come onto it were the Ax Tenebrae Ornaggas. They were the young and undisciplined essence coming out of this world’s slow decay scared like newborns grasping for my love and attention so i took them under my guiding hands and taught them how to become the shield this world now owes its continuous survival and thriving to. They were the first life form of all to have appeared on the hard rocky surface of what used to be a barren lump of stone and minerals.

So do not look at the Axa Oddras as my creation, but as the ones that are learning from me as this world has been for eternities! They are this world’s “Mother Nature” as i have been teaching them how to create life and how to guide it along its evolution.

Respect my legion, Love your Axa Oddra, Listen to Her voice as if you were to listen to mine. Respect them and treat them as equals and they will bond with your essence in a way that will make you a true god!"

I mean WUT??? DAFUQ!!! I am NOT WORHTY OF THISA!!! What did i do to deserve this honor Father Belial??? Tell me!!! IS it because i have been a sorcerer under your guiding hand in my past incarnations as well?! ?!

4 Likes

A song dedicated for the above post. I dedicate this to you Grand Master Aposton/Father Belial and the experience you gave me here!

4 Likes

It would take too long to explain here, but this answers one of the most pressing questions I had about Axa Oddras. Now I know Nadharkis is the perfect place for me.

4 Likes

Axa Oddra is one Axa Oddras are all of them or the plural. “I am Legion for we are MANY!” That’s what she says.
Also wow. I can feel and see a glimpse of your past life self as living in Nadharkis. You have truly opened up in this comment. Man you are a Nadharkean demon incarnated on earth like me! Hello fellow brother of Nadharkis!:hugs::smile:

2 Likes

I’m curious
Rak can you try and peer into my past life? :thinking:
or just what am I?

2 Likes

Lemme give it a try.

So since this is the topic about Axa Oddra and her world i would not normally post here the results unless they are linked to Her and Nadharkis.
You trully opened up and i can see a LOT. I’m gonna post here some pics i’m gonna collect from the internet real quick cause you are giving me some sweet ass chills here mate!!:star_struck:

3 Likes