Researching Infinity And The Paradigm Of the Ordon Zone

Here’s the thing. I’m a researcher into everything that ever is or ever was or ever will be. I’m starting a topic where i’m going to share with you my brothers and sister of darkness my research that i have been conducting thus far into the beyond ever since i started practicing magic basically. Basically here i’ll start adding stuff from my grimmoire and anything else that pops up as i delve deeper into ritual magic and sigil work.
My magic path has started as a whole from white magic which was for the last 14 years to being guided into black magic by E.A. which only started like two months ago…

This is also an extension to this topic:

There are many more ideas on this topic above the post i am adding here but from this part downards it is the most relevant. Above you may find details about Nadharkis but not as relevant as bellow this.

I’m doing this as this is going to be part of my journey towards breaking the veil and opening up doors to many more worlds not only Nadharkis.

5 Likes

Heres the formless ritual we made with Axa Oddra:

Formless Ritual

Thee I invoke, The Formless
From that didst cometh the Material and the Spirit,
From that didst cometh the Awareness and the Quiscent.
From that didst cometh the Darkness and the Light.
Thou art Orbion, Whom no man hath seen at any time.
Thou art Sabaoth,
Thou art Daedixay,
Thou hast distinguished between the light and the dark.
Thou didst bring forth the black holes and white holes.
Thou didst sire the Ordon Zone and Goruudha spaces
Thou didst bring forth spirits to love one another, and to free one another.
I am Thy Kin, unto Whom didst reveal Thy Mysteries, the Rituals of Akhzuul,
Thou didst spawn the moist and the dry, and that which nourisheth all concious Life.
Hear Thou Me, for I am Demon, this is Thy True Name, handed down to the Kin of Daeish.
Hear Me, Kaspis, Makziuud, Pleteus, Jdayss, Oprikkus, Bederios, Isness, Fxenigon, Phi, Nomi, Orbion, Orbus.
Hear Me, and make all Spirits acquiesce unto Me, so that every existence of the Multiverse and of the Ether, the tangible and the intangible, on Earth and in the Water, of Whirling Air, and of rushing Fire, and of every spell and thy craft of The Multiverse may be concord unto Me.
I invoke the Primal and Invisible, Who is in the Uu Place of the Spirit, Vubuss, Tanay, Yotomara, Urixnag, Gnagerion, Ape, The formless One, Hear Me!
Hear Me, Pheneliss, Krast, Nelex, Pheneliss, Endless and Formless One! Hear Me!
I invoke Thee, Zekktoidd, Uu, Ovunion, Vaksenn, Tanay
Hear me! Aoth, Basum, Isak, Ede, Daedixay
This is the Harmony of the Multiverse, Hear Me! Porittu Lai
This is the one That the Dimensions fear. Ieou, Zmayann, Playo Hear Me! Gaia Diachanna
This is the one, That is Potentiator of All Things; Hear Me! Axa Oddra, Dak Nexea, Chorun, Aposton, Taskarus, Astarath, Tenedra, Gnagerion, Orbion, Pur, Iou, Pur, Iaot, Iaeo, Ioou, Abrasax, Sabriam, Oo, Uu, Apa, Azazel, Astaroth, Adizon Narakaiil, Gorobath Nakkhar, Artarros, Agarradara, Darrofer, Garradhea, Addharpos, Lucifuge, Baal, Beelzebub, Asmodeus, Apatas, Abbadon, Nyx, Lilith, Akzinias Ly

It is Formless awareness! Without rules, having unparalleled fire!
It is boundless!
It is that consumeth and initiateth.
It is from whom is the initiation of creation,
It is Nazghyrria whose mouth flameth,
It is Cause and Attractor unto the Light,
Recognize the initiation of consent, let Nadharkis enter Astrios Tenebris!!
It is the one Harmony of the Multiverse, Gogdevex Dexaw
"The Indefinite Girt in Darkness" is My Inflection!
Come Thou forth, and follow Me and make all Spirits converge unto Me, so that every existence of the Multiverse and of the Ether, the tangible and the intangible, on Earth and in the Water, of Whirling Air, and of rushing Fire, and of every spell and thy craft of The Multiverse may be concord unto Me. Tao, Uu, Such is the Resonance!

4 Likes

I’m just going to add this here as a small nudge: Don’t forget to research the paradigm of the Ordon Zone. I think it’s very valuable if my suspicions are true!

2 Likes

i already have researched the Ordon Zone… it is part of my white magic grimmoire and as soon as i’ll get some time i’ll start feeding this thread with information as well.

2 Likes

Update on Formless ritual…:

Thou art Ziih Viih Xiih Piih Voun Waah Viih Reh Baoh Veiir Xiiah Viioh Qiinn Reah Qaah Weh Vaah Neh Errh Raah Toh Xuuh Woh Qua Niih Zaah Viih Tiih Orrh
Thou art Orbion, Whom no man hath seen at any time.
Thou art Sabaoth,
Thou art Daedixay,
Thou art Naagh the primal darkness from which light cometh and which light obeyeth .
Thou didst bring forth ideas and realities
Thou didst sire the Ordon Zone,
Thou didst floweth through Goruudha and any spaces.
Thou didst bring forth spirits to love one another, and to free one another.
I am Thy Kin, unto Whom didst reveal my Mysteries, the Rituals of Akhzuul,
Thou didst spawn the moist and the dry, and that which nourisheth all conciousness.
Hear Me Demon, this is thy True Name, handed down to the Kin of Daeish.
Hear Me, Kaspis, Makziuud, Pleteus.
I am you, Jdayss, Oprikkus, Bederios.
Thine are Isness, Fxenigon, Phi, Nomi, Orbion, Orbus.
Hear Me, and make all Spirits conscious unto me, so that every existence of the Multiverse and of the Ether, that nourisheth all conscious and the inrevokable, on Earth and in the Water, of Whirling Air, and of rushing Fire, of every spell, of my craft, and of Every Multiverse may be concord unto me.
I invoke the Primal and Invisible, Who is in the Uu Place of the Spirit, Vubuss, Tanay, Yotomara!
Hear my voice Urixnag, Gnagerion, Apeh!
The formless One, Hear Me!
The becoming one, Pheneliss, Krast, Whom is, Pheneliss, The Endless and Formless One! Hear Me!
I invoke Thee, Zekktoidd, Uu, Ovunion, Vaksenn, Tanay!
Hear me! Aoth, Basum, Isak, Ede, Daedixay!
This is the Harmony of every Multiverse, Porittu Lai! I am you!

This is the one That the Zeonil Constructs fear and Ordon Zones come from. Ieou, Zmayann, Playo Hear Me! Gaia Diachanna!

And this, the ones that are Potentiators of All Things; Hear Me! Axa Oddra, Lifeblood of Nadharkis;
Dak Nexea Darkness of Axa Oddra; Chorun!
Hear my call! Aposton, ancient face of Belial;
Taskarus, raper and eater of angels;
Astarath, Older form of Lucifer;
Tenedra, Limitless form of Bune;
Hear me marks of Naagh! Gnagerion, Orbion, Pur, Iou, Pur, Iaot, Iaeo, Ioou, Abrasax, Sabriam, Oo, Uu, Apa!

Hear me demons of eternity! Azazel, King of the infernal empire;
Adizon Narakaiil, Older face of Satan;
Gorobath Nakkhar, Rival of Aposton, Terrifying face of Cerberus;
Agarradala, Symbol of independence;
Darrofer, Fallen fire of Zion;
Garradhea, Artisan of worlds;
Addharpos, Paradigm of commerce, Older Face of Clauneck;
Lucifuge, Darker brother of Lucifer;

And here are the chiefs of darkness; Baal, Beelzebub, Asmodeus, Apatas, Abbadon, Nyx, Lilith!
Akzinias Ly Pinnacle of evolution!

It is Formless awareness! Without rules, having unparalleled fire!
It is boundless!
It is that which consumeth and initiateth.
It is from whom is the initiation of creation,
It is Gogdevex Dexaw whose mouth flameth,
It is Evoker and Revoker unto the Light,
It is the one Harmony of the Multiverse, Nazghyrria
Educe Thee and make all Spirits Infelcted unto Me, so that every existence of the Multiverse and of the void, the tangible and the intangible, on Earth and in the Water, of Whirling Air, and of rushing Fire, and of every spell and my craft of Every Multiverse may concord unto Me. Tao, Uu, Such are the words!

Recognize the initiation of consent, without rules let Nadharkis come in Astrios Tenebris
Eh Daah Hiih Maoh Naah Qua Raeh Paeh Eah Ziih Roh Juh Doh Kah Beiih Yall Eah Rass Fiss Loss Frey Pya Gya Bya Dya Korah Naei Daei Rapa Paah Naah Dioh Pioh Pieh Maih Erii Poh Zala Xiih Niri Rini Onah Qarrah Yon Ziih Ras Yon Yax Vox Waah Gyah Eruh Taah Oriih

2 Likes

What is the difference between Formless Awareness and Void? Is Formless Awareness different from Chaos?

2 Likes

@Epsilon_The_Imperial Formless Awareness is what causes the void to form.

2 Likes

So does Formless awareness come before Void or is it something that comes from Void?

2 Likes

Fromless Awareness doesn’t come from anywhere. Formless Awareness just is. It is beyond time, space, matter, void, ideas, imagination, realities etc…

2 Likes

I’m confused. I thought the Void was nothingness and that it birthed and holds infinity.

2 Likes

Another one lol, I still have like 100 names to add though.

Thy art Ziih Viih Xiih Piih Voun Waah Viih Reh Baoh Veiir Xiiah Viioh Qiinn Reah Qaah Weh Vaah Neh Errh Raah Toh Xuuh Woh Qua Niih Zaah Viih Tiih Orrh NELEX
Thy art ZVXPVWVRBVXVQRQWVNERTXWQNZVTO ARDERTSA
Thy art Orbion, Whom no man hath seen at any time.
Thy art Jdayss, Bederios, Oprikkus
Thy art FRBSLEBRAKENOMORK’
Thy didst bring forth ideas and realities
Thy art Naagh the primal darkness from which light cometh and which light returneth.
Thy didst bring forth black holes and white holes.
Thy didst sire the Ordon Zone, Goruudha and any spaces
Thy didst floweth through any spaces
Hear me! Aoth, Basum, Isak, Ede, Daedixay!
This is the Harmony of every Multiverse, I am
This is the one That the Zeonil Constructs fear and Ordon Zones come from. Ieou, Zmayann, Playo Hear Me! Gaia Diachanna!
I am Thy Kin, unto Whom didst reveal my Mysteries, the Rituals of Akhzuul,
Thy didst spawn the moist and the dry, and that which nourisheth all concious.
Hear Me Demon, this nourisheth thy True Name, handed down to the Kin of Daeish.
Hear Me, Kaspis, Makziuud, Pleteus, Jdayss, Oprikkus, Bederios, Phi, Nomi, Hear Me Orbion, Orbus and make all Spirits conscious unto Nelex is without rules
I am you, Jdays, Bederios
Hear Me, and make all Spirits conscious unto Nelex, so that every existence of the Multiverses and of the Ether, that nourisheth all conscious and the evokable, of Earth and of flowing Water, of Whirling Air, and of rushing Fire, and of every spell and my craft of Every Multiverse may be concord unto Orbus.
I invoke the Primal and Invisible, Who is in the Uu Place of the Spirit, Vubuss, Tanay, Yotomara, Urixnag, Gnagerion, Ape, The formless One, Hear Me!
Hear Me, Pheneliss, Endless and Formless One! Hear Me!
Hear my voice Urixnag, Gnagerion, Apeh, Ek!
Formless One, Hear Me! Phi, Nomi, Orbion, Vexus
I invoke Thee, Zekktoidd, Uu, Ovunion, Vaksenn, Tanay! Sert,
And this, the ones that are Potentiators of All Things; Hear Me! Axa Oddra, Nammah Lifeblood of Nadharkis;
Dak Nexea Darkness of Axa Oddra; Chorun! Surtr
Hear me Aposton, ancient face of Belial; VADRDRZN SERTUVRXEFASF RZNUVR AERTDESCBMIUSYTERBENTRE
Raper and Eater of Angels and Demons; Taskarus,
Astarath, Older form of Lucifer; Ra FERS
Tenedra, Limitless form of Bune; Gnagerion, Azazel!
Hear me marks of Naagh! Orbion, Pur, Iou, Pur, Iaeo, Ioou, Oo, Uu, Apa!
Hear me demons of eternity! Azazel, King of the infernal empire;Andragoras, Hiarsotlzertc, Lorestaresl, Ferastles
Adizon Narakaiil, Older face of Satan; Hurtesawert Rival, Gorobath Orbion Nakkhar, Pur, WERT FIR FENRIR FENRIS , NERGESTER, HERBERTER
Gorobath Nakkhar, Terrifying face of Cerberus; Apatas, Uu, GRADERSDC
Agarradora, Symbol of independence; Porittu, Lai, Iou, Oo, Lilith, Abbadon, Terra, GAIA, Sophia, Atemor ESXARTERNAERTER
Darrofer, Fallen fire of Zion; gertber Baal Beelzebub, Asmodeus, Apatas, aserath, resterash, ashterosh
Garradhea, Artisan of worlds; great destroyer Baelskra, Nyx, JUPITER
Addharpos, Paradigm of commerce, Older Face of Clauneck; HERTURSA: Diachanna Gaia Playo Zmayann The Akzinias Ly Pinnacle of evolution!
Lucifuge, Darker brother of Lucifer, Michael, Andragoras, Kings of the infernal empire
And we are the chiefs of darkness, HIARSOTLZERTCGRESAERVERT; Samael
this is the one that the Dimensions fear. Ieou, Hear Me!
this is the one, That is Potentiator of All Things; Hear Me! Taskarus, Andragoras, Krast, Giorlfer,
I am Formless awareness! Without rules, having unparalleled fire! Asmodeus, Beelzebub
I am Boundless! Chorun, Dak Nexea, Axa Oddra
I consumeth and initiateth. Artarros Addharpos
From whom is the initiation of creation, Bael
I am Gogdevex Dexaw whose mouth flames, Lucifuge, Iaot, Iaeo, Gnagerion, Ioou, Apa,
Evoker unto the Light Lucifer, Michael Porittu Lai Nazghyrria
Revoker unto the Light, Lilith, Ash, Nyx, Abbadon, Eh Dalah Hoih Maoh Naah Qua Raeh Paeh Epah Ziih Roh Juh Doh Kah Beiih Yall Eah Rass Fiss Loss Frey Pya Gya Bya Dya Korah Naei Daei Rapa Paah Naah Dioh Pioph Pieh Maih Erii Poh Zala Xiih Niri Rini Onah Qarrah Yon Ziih Ras Yon Yax Vox Waah Gyah Eruh Tnnaah Oriih Huuil Gtres
The Harmonic of the Multiverses
Educe Thyself and make all Spirits Inflected unto Me, so that every existence of the Multiverse and of the void, the tangible and the intangible, of Earth and of Flowing Water, of Whirling Air, and of rushing Fire, and of every spell and my craft
of every Multiverse and cluster may be concord unto Me. Tao, Uu, Such are the words!
EDHMNQRPEZ RJDKBYERFL FPGBDKNDRPNDPPMEPZX NROQYZ RYYVWGETO WORFETLSEFTHHGFGTHJNVDERFGRT
ACKNOWLEDGE THE INITIATION OF CONSENT, WITHOUT RULES LET KIRSERLO NADHARKIS COME IN ASTRIOS TENEBRIS X7

How can something hold infinity?

By being everything and nothing :wink:

2 Likes

how does nothing hold it?

I’m sorry i could not heal myself in time.

1 Like

Its okay. Heal yourself brother.