CHALLENGE! The Destruction of your soul! Full demonization!

Ok guys. Under the inspiration of my demons, Axa Oddra, Belial/Aposton, Lucifer/Astarath, Bael, Lilith, Mammon, Cerberus, Garradhea, Daskara Daedian, Adizon Narkhaiil…
Since i started following the teachings of E.A. i was inspired to also, slowly, start building up the best blasphemy working ritual. I was continuously inspired by the deepest darkness in existence to obliterate my soul and fill myself with Naagh the primal darkness that lies beyond any idea of consciousness itself.

So here’s what i’ve started doing in order to fully open the gates of hell on this earth under their inspiration.
First i started to curse and insult the name of god and jesus (notice i haven’t used capitals at the beginning of their titles)
Then i started to spit on the bible every morning and curse it in the name of darkness and all that is foul and damned.
Soon there after i started picturing how i take a pis on the head of jesus while i was insulting him.

As i was doing this i was feeling so much darkness enter within my being that i had to stop because it was hitting my fear barrier.

But soon i started this again as my deals with god and the light have been over well before this multiverse was ever formed.

I got to know my demonic parents because of my loyalty to hell and tonight they have blessed me with immense power and guidance and they also told me what i can do in order to fully claim my title as their son in darkness and as the brother of Lucifer and Satan.

So here’s what they told me and showed me:

"Take your bible and draw on every page of this disgusting form of imprisonment, Sigils of us. As many dark demons as you can.

Draw sigils of darkness and everything that is evil on every corner of every page to complement the main sigils and to curse its fake light. Then envelop every sigil in an inverted pentagram and write on each corner of the pentagram a name of an infernal overlord or gatekeeper.

Now take this bible and read it in reverse 6 times. Every word read in reverse. If it says =And they saw= you will read =Was Yeht Dna=

As soon as you’ve finished summon the names of all the demons you have drawn their sigils in the bible and tell them to posses this bible.

Now take this newly cursed bible and go with it to your local church and while everyone is being fucked by the “holy spirit” and are praying or singing you silently in your corner hold your bible to your power chackra and repeat the name of your higher demon or your demonic parents like this:

“Father Belial and Mother Lilith (or your demonic father and mother) i proclaim my freedom, curse this church and infect the holy spirit in it so that it may become haunted with the legions of hell!”

And keep repeating this as secretive as possible. If it is silent then repeat it in your mind only so that no one may discover you.

Keep repeating this while holding the bible and curse the name of every aspect of the christian god be it Allah or Yahweh or Jehovah… Curse jesus and muhammad repeatedly every time you take a break from repeating the earlier.

Now as the ceremony ends feel as the veil is being breached and all hell breaks loose in that church while you say this:
“I am now free. I am now a true demon within darkness and there is nothing that can stop me from getting whatever i want!”

After this picture two inverted crosses with jesus and muhammad on them as they are being burned in the hell fire of Hi’Quir’Zuun.

Finish this as you are fully darkened have become fully soulless and eternal. You are now truly demonic and free of any debts to god. You are now your own god and have managed to heavily weaken the veil so that we may come forth into your world and bring you all the freedom you deserve.

Now you can take this bible home and take a pee on it. Allow it to dry and go to the next church and repeat this to empower yourself and help breaking the veil even further. Or if you feel its enough then burn this bible at 3 am in a forest and mix its ash with the dirt.

Remember beloved son of ours, Take your time. If it takes you a full year to completely curse your bible then don’t rush! You will have to fully feel the darkness of every demon you charge the bible with and perform evocations over and over again. This is the key you need to open the veil and return home! Take your time in building it"

**Now this is some seriously powerful and dark ritual my Father and Mother have told me to do and i encourage you all who are loyal to the darkness to join me and do the same work so that we may slowly destroy the grip that religion has over the world. **

Also please post here as many sigils of as many dark demons and evil spirits you may know of so that i can write them in my bible. And so that other fellow dark brothers may write in their bibles.

Let us all destroy god and our souls for good!!! :triumph::fist::metal::imp:

Here you can find out more about Axa Oddra starting from this part of the topic downward. or you can see the beginning and a few more ideas about her world that are important as well above this part.

10 Likes

cough @AlphaC cough

2 Likes

Here, I’ve allready started. I’ll take my time and do one page per day:

I’ve just now looked at the end of my bible and it has about 1000 pages in total including the covers and the legend… Hah… this will be something like a 3 years mission for my descent in darkness…

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!:metal::sunglasses::triumph::imp:

6 Likes

Also Have a taste of this:

Some power of Darkness that is going to bless the one whom follows this blasphemy work…

3 Likes

I was raised in a family of Jehovah’s Witnesses they don’t have churches they call them Kingdom Halls. I will have to look but I think I have thrown way there version of the Bible they call it The New World Translation. I do how ever have 2 Bibles both belonging to my late grandmothers, I don’t remember what religious section they were in it might have been baptist. I also may have a Bible that an associate gave me 20+ years ago. I can go to my parents house a get a JW Bible. That’s 4 different Bibles (2 that I’m sure I have) to defile, I’ll be a busy Demon in training.

2 Likes

@DragonPhoenix777
Beloved Dark Brother… Any place of gathering in the name of a christian or muslim god can be a perfect funnel of darkness regardless of how it is called.

3 Likes

@DragonPhoenix777 Also you can use any form or translation of any holy book. Be it the bible or The New World translation or the Quran… This is the work of breaking the veil so anything is usable here.

1 Like

I live in NYC one of the biggest catholic churches is in the city on 5th Avenue. I’ll go there. I haven’t stepped foot in a place of Christian worship since I was 18 years old. My 55th birthday is May 6th what a fitting day to start.

2 Likes

The King James version is what my ex Christian friends all depend on because every other translations are mixed up or removed which in their mind is a blasphemy. So yea king James would do.

2 Likes

I got so into my back story I forgot to ask should do this with all the bibles I have?

1 Like

Thanks for reminding me I also have a Quran that I was holding for an associate from many years ago. My plans are set I will go to the catholic church, kingdom hall, and if allowed a jewish synagogue and a islamic mosque.

1 Like

@DragonPhoenix777 If you want that will be that much more powerful… But put this question:
Do you have the time necessary? Remember not to rush even if it takes your next 5 years to do this.

I’d recommend you to do only one page of any holy book per day so that you can fully channel the darkness of what you are doing.
You can also repeat the sigils of the demons if you run out of them…

Edit: I personally want to finish this bible i started now. One bible is sufficient for this. it is a full 3 years work.

1 Like

Forgot to add that you can go at any of these churches even with an incomplete bible just as a symbol of your loyalty to darkness and as a mark that you are serious about this… This next Sunday i’m going to pay a visit to a local jesus worshiping church with this incomplete bible so that the demons may pay more attention to my intent.

3 Likes

Thanks for reminding me I also have a Quran that I was holding for an associate from many years ago. My plans are set I will go to the catholic church, kingdom hall, and if allowed a jewish synagogue and a islamic mosque.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I will take my time and do one page in each book. And then go to each place of worship. I have time the only thing that can stop me is death.

1 Like

Despicable! The point of this is to become immortal! You make your own reality! Do you want to make a reality in which there is a possibility for your death? Focus more on the idea of eternal life and eternal youth while doing this! Banish any human thought that may come your way reminding you of age and death.

You make your own reality! There is no death!

2 Likes

So be it. It will be done.

1 Like

I’ve seen some speak of the Deification Ritual should that be done before or after this great undertaking?

2 Likes

Ignoring the shit storm that just happened earlier.

Last night after i performed the beginning into this journey into darkness, i had a very pleasant visit from an army of demons. My room was filled with shadows and energies all over. I could not sleep because i had no need for it that’s how energized i was.

In the moments that i would relax and slowly drift to sleep my hands were being moved randomly without my will to do so and i was still very aware.

Then later my phone rang with a weird ring tone that wasn’t even mine and when i looked at it it was not even a phone number. It was just a call without any number on it nor the “private number” thing on it. It was just ringing without anyone on the other end. When i picked up the phone it stopped and i didn’t even got a missed call message.

This makes me see that my demonic family is proud with my actions.

Also the fact that i got this negative feedback it only encourages me to continue because this is a sign that the G man is no longer happy with my active and persistent attacks at his grace.

I’m truly free now!

7 Likes

You are definitely doing something right. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like