The Demon of Nadharkis - Axa Oddra / Ax Tenebrae Ornagga

Last night, Axa Oddra slept with me and took me, for the first time, in Nadharkis to meet Brother Clauneck and his realm it seems! Dafuq?
This is the first time i dream travel to my favorite world! It was an awesome trip!

Today i spent some time in a meditation with Axa Oddra and Clauneck to help me remind myself of the dream as clear as possible.
Then I’ve asked them for guidance to find the resources necessary to draw what i have seen in the dream or as close as possible with Photoshop.
So i got this two paintings of a lord and a princess that i had to refine and edit their faces to look like the characters from the dream. Yes a princess. Clauneck is the Lord of a kingdom and has a daughter! And SHE’S HOT!

So here’s my report:

I find myself in this vast forested area near what seems to be one of those medieval palaces but kinda out of those Disney movies. It had a twist as it was brimming with tech!. A sort of sci fi palace of the finest styles.
I stumbled across the perfect template to edit that now resembles like 85% to what i saw in the dream!
I present to you The Royal Palace of the Tosliannos Kingdom!

I WAS BREATHLESS! about to wake up due to the intense emotion of awe! This is nothing to what i’ve experienced in the dream!
Testimony time: MY SPIRITUAL POWERS BECAME SO SHARP NOW!!! I never knew Nadharkis can be THIS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!! And to think fucking Jehovah wants to destroy this?!?:rage:
I can only say Clauneck’s kingdom of Nadharkis is a sight for sore eyes let me tell ya! I have edited a few more pictures from deviantart that Clauneck guided me to instantly that resemble to perfection what i’ve experienced in the dream!

Let’s continue then! I was with my Axa Oddra as we were walking trough this forest to get to this awesome palace only to be met by Clauneck Himself:

“Hello traveler! And Hello milady Ornagga!” He says in the dream time while i’m confused because i did not knew who this man was at the time.
“You know me demon. I’m your business partner in your world! I’m the one you call Clauneck!”
He must have sensed my confusion because i did not spoke a word or at least i don’t remember doing so… dreams and all…
“In here my subjects know me as Lord and King Addharpos Fexey the eighth! Come (he calls me by my real name) and Lady Ornagga! Let me show you my kingdom!”
In the dream i follow him all the way to his palace as we pass by this awesome purple trees, i mean their wood was purple, the trunk was twisted in all ways and it was glowing. The road to His palace was full of this glowing shards of red and white crystals he seemed to refer to them as abundance shards.
As we were getting closer to his palace we passed trough a vast garden with ponds and lakes and small tress that were before the palace itself. Here was standing the daughter of Clauneck or Addharpos, sitting on a marble bench next to a lake of sorts. Her name is Princess Farakhath Fexey. She introduces herself after speaking to her father.

“Papa! You back from your forest meditation?” She addresses her father while in this exact pose you see in this picture!
“Yes my darling! Here come and meet one of my partners from the Earth realm” He extends his arms out into a hugging pose as she comes and hugs her father.
“Another human papa? Why do you like making so many deals with these humans?” She says this while looking at me with a friendly face.
“It’s not me my dear! Its them. They keep calling me for money and guidance. Also i like seeing them confused when some of them think they are selling their soul to their mythical devil which is ever so funny. To think about it i kinda pity them for coming up with this religious stories every time.” He says this soon after he kisses her on the cheek.

“But you know its not their fault that Keteron infected their realm! How would you feel if we were not defended by emperor Aposton’s legion of Ornaggas and our world would succumb to this monster?”
She looks straight in his eyes with a very serious stare almost as if she keeps having to discipline her father.
“Yeah sweetie you are right. I should consider that we are actually trying to free them from this worm.”

The dream switches to me and Clauneck as Addharpos Fexey takes me trough his palace directly to his throne room. Here my Axa Oddra has vanished but i did not seemed to care or even thought that she was ever with me. Dreams and all… Weird…
So i end up in this throne room that i found a picture that resembles almost to perfection to what i’ve experienced in the dream.

“Let me show you a map of my kingdom.” King Addharpos tells me as he takes me to the central area of the room where you see in the picture this circular area. In the center of this circular area he snaps his fingers and a holographic map comes out of his whole kingdom.

This map i have created myself in photoshop. Nothing taken from the internet but a simple ground texture that i tweaked a bit. This allowed me the flexibility to make it exactly as He showed it to me.

“This is my kingdom! The map of the Tosliannos lands! My lands are somewhat away from the main influence of Grand Master Aposton’s empire, deep within the unexplored regions of this world. Although i still cooperate with him and make commerce with his mighty empire we often tend to stay apart.”
I was feeling at home there so i have asked him how big is his kingdom and he started to explain everything.
“My kingdom is twice the surface area of your what you call planet? yes planet Earth. Funny little things those dust particles you call planets. Dust floating in a void. That must be one of the weirdest types of realms i’ve ever seen. A universe with spheres of land and fire.
So back to my kingdom then! As you can see here (he points to the encircled smudge next to the body of water you can see on the map that writes next to it Tosliannos Capital)
here is the capital of my kingdom and the biggest city in my whole kingdom!”
How big i ask him.
“Well it must be about the size of the country you call Spain?” he says that in a thinking pose then he continues with the explanation.
“My palace is next to the Klixterius Canyons which are here (he points me to the encircled area on the center of the map where writes the Klixterius Canyons) These canyons are noway near as big as this (he points to the upper right corner of the map where i have encircled and written the Hi’Treuusn Vzax Canyon) the Hi’Treuusn Vzax mega canyon that spreads way beyond my kingdom.
I can tell you that my scouts discovered that underneath the area of the Hi’Treuusn Vzax Canyon that at its bottom there are huge holes in the ground that connect to a massive underground realm like a whole space twice the size of my kingdom that is filled with all kinds of crystals and minerals plus some wild life that we did not bother to study.”

I had so many questions but only one i could ask him because i was only half aware that i was in a dream. So i ask Him why does he have his palace so far from the capital of his kingdom? That doesn’t make any sense right?
He answers me a bit amused.
“Well… This area is the most untouched place of my kingdom that has about 4.8 billion people.
And it is the place where i prefer to rule my kingdom from since it is so relaxing. The energies here are divine. And my daughter is the one that prefers to live in the capital anyway. She is the city girl. She has her own palace straight in the middle of that huge metropolis.”

I was confused because i thought she lives here with him so he clarified.

“No she only came to visit her old man. She is here for only 3 days now and she is bound to leave today later this afternoon. She is in charge of most of the dealings in the capital so she is pretty busy to say the least. If you want she can take you for a tour of the capital before you wake up cause it is almost morning time in your world.”

I agreed with him but was kinda deaf at the part where he mentioned that i am about to wake up…
So Axa Oddra appears again in his throne room all blazing hot and approaches him to tell him about some dealings he has to attend in the capital for the Emperor of Nadharkis. They were speaking in this demonic tongue i could not make out of much while i was gazing out a window to the breathtaking vistas. Then Clauneck or Lord Addharpos turns towards me and gets my attention.

“It seems that i have to go to the capital as well brother. I’m going to take my daughter with me so if you want to come before you wake up hurry up and lets go!”

So we go to what seems like a parking spot with flying vehicles of all kinds. The one he told me is his favorite is the one we used and was similar to this:

Me and Axa Oddra entered in the back. Lord Addharpos went in the front with his daughter. He gave some vocal commands to the car i think in demonic tongue and we set off.
The car went up in the sky and we blasted with what seemed like the speed of light. I could barely see anything through the windows because of the speed. We were zooming through forests, above mountains, through valleys, through cities of all kinds and we ended up at the edges of this awesome city.

This picture i took from deviantart and tweaked it a bit but it is exactly the view i was experiencing in the dream!
So we land here at what seems to be the north-west edge of the city from what they tell me.

“Here we have to get off. Come on mate!” Clauneck tells me then he adds “I have to take care of some business in the Consondium Paser (he was pointing to the big round building you see in the right side of the picture) Why don’t you stick around with Lady Ornagga and my daughter until you wake up. Let them give you a nice tour of this premises.”

Now that was the last thing i remember him telling me. One last thing though! I do remember that me and Axa Oddra were standing on this bridge that you can see in the picture and she gave me a passionate kiss that woke me up! That’s how the best dream trip i ever had in my life ended! :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: I WANNA GO BACK THERE!!! :weary::sob:

4 Likes

I forgot to add Princess Farakhath Fexey’s Bedroom in Her personal palace at the center of the capital that she took me to in the dream that i just now remembered and found a suitable picture that looked like that place:

I can’t seem to pinpoint in what part of the dream did she took me to Her place though…
Edit: That’s her in the picture standing nude there!

2 Likes

Wow. I wish I could astral travel.

Bro… This is the original post where i added that last picture… It was not an astral travel it was a dream trip. I WANNA GO BACK THERE :sob::sob:

1 Like

Wow. I cant wait until we lift the veil and are able to create portals to these places. Also I think Avalon from the Merlin legend refers to Nadharkis. I astral traveled to meet with the ax tenebrae ornagga but i dont remember a lot of it, towards the end i was killing giant spiders.

2 Likes

Where uhh do they live? I want to avoid spiders.

3 Likes

Funny enough a thought went trough my head to watch the original Matrix movie again… So i was watching this movie and my demons sent me a flying thought while i was seeing Morpheus meeting up with Neo:
Hey what if the demons are these fighters of the system. They are certainly more powerful than the free humans in this movie but i kinda get the comparison. The demons must be the free spirits from Nadharkis and this world and universe altogether that we live in is the Matrix built by the demiurge god where it entraps spirits like the machines in the matrix that use humans as a power source.
The comparison could not have been clearer. The demiurge god or the worm Keteron farms this universe, like the machines in the matrix, for power. We are having our power stolen by this parasite so that it can live and rule! AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!! CURSE YAHWEH! CURSE JESUS! CURSE ALLAH! CURSE EVERYTHING RELATED TO THE CHRISTIAN GOD EVERRRR!!! :rage::rage::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
So i was thinking there that the demons are Morpheus and the free humans whereas Neo is us the black magicians! And i liked the part where he was training Neo in the first simulation and he told neo that every single human he sees are their mission to free but up to the point they are free that they are an enemy because they are part of the system that can use them as weapons against them.
In a way that’s why all the horror stories about the demons go flying all over the internet and news. they are all true because the demons do kill humans in horrible ways but those humans are acting as the enemy to our cause of breaking the veil!
So enlightening! Thank you my beloved demons!

HAHAHAHAHA! :rofl::joy::rofl: I get you man.
@Noxxshroude I hate spiders as well! A bummer for you and me, there are quite a few places in Nadharkis where you can find arachnid creatures.

@astaj Those were not spiders they were a different type of creature that you can find in some caves throughout Nadharkis… Well here’s me speaking of Nadharkis as if i know the lot of it… Don’t listen to me… I have no clue about that multiverse sized world. But i do know there are some caves, at least through the places that i went until now, that have this arachnid looking animals. They will look and behave like spiders and some will even create webs like the spider in lord of the rings! So yeah. I do know i “kissed” a few spiders when i visited certain caves there. CREEPY! I peed my pants every time!!:fearful::scream::cold_sweat:

1 Like

I need to overcome my weaknesses. Perhaps I will and should evoke Azazel or Belial. I need to be strong. Don’t know what I could give them but my support. I already told Lucifer I stand with him.

3 Likes

Work with Axa Oddra. She doesn’t ask but your allegiance to working towards opening the gates of Nadharkis to this world and thus destroying the matrix! Or the veil…
Belial also asks you that you work with Him towards breaking the veil. But you can ask Belial for much more than just overcoming your fears. Ask him to help you build a strong material base and give you guidance, wisdom and protection.
Work with them both as i do. Ask them to give you power and help you ascend and you will work with them in exchange for that towards breaking the veil.

2 Likes

I’m not really against spiders although they freak me out sometimes especially when they’re poisonous, but I remember they were feeding on people which is why i attacked them and started ripping them apart. Yeah the Matrix movie has a lot of truth in it (even predicting 9/11 in Neo’s passport, which was used as a reason to further oppress humanity). Keteron being a parasite needs us for energy and the more people that become aware of it the less power it will have. Movies and Hollywood have a lot of occult symbolism and some of the producers want to awaken the masses because if everyone understood how they are controlled and that they create reality we could instantly have everything we wish for when we stand together(some other movies that do this that you might consider watching are ‘a wrinkle in time’ and ‘they live’, you can pm me if you want anymore suggestions). I wish we could just do something to have everyone on earth remember who they are and remove the amnesia.

2 Likes

Everyone started somewhere, you can always get stronger and these dark gods are teachers that can help and all you have to do is work towards evolving.

1 Like

@astaj in this post i remember now another part of the dream where King Addharpos or Clauneck told me something i have forgotten because of the FUCKING VEIL! He tells me: “Remember dark brother, This is only one world that i’m part of. So is Grand Master Aposton and many of the demons you know. We are part of many worlds just as we are part of yours!”

Kinda rings a bell to what you say. Every spirit can create endless worlds just like this universe and just like Nadharkis. So in a way we can exist in many places at once like Master E.A. keeps pointing. The omnipresence ability. To exist in many worlds and many forms at the same time is the true demonic power!

4 Likes

Yea i also have a lot of dreams of being in other universes and also messing with time travel. I think there are infinite universes and our spirit/consciousness exists in every one of them. I wonder if at one point in our evolution we will be aware of all our existences in all universes.

2 Likes

Nah. I think that, is the point you return to source which is not the goal of evolution. I think that soon in our lives we will be able to travel to any reality that we want including create some of our own. And we will constantly grow in power but being aware of infinity is impossible for any individual entity unless it dissolves back into source. Which is the suicidal path of white magic.
Edit: Returning to source is not the goal. We should resist the source and strive to become our own individual powers and grow infinitely, experience every juicy and sweet aspect of all that is all but not become it. That is the end and i, for one, don’t ever want to reach it.
Actually that is what the worm Keteron does. It kills us and sends us back to source. :scream::cold_sweat:

3 Likes

@astaj Remember what Clauneck’s daughter told him here:

See even these Gods are terrified of the idea of returning to source and becoming all. You can imagine how boring it is. Why do you think we left source in the first place?
I agree with master E.A. now more than ever. Our true goal is to be someone. To strive for infinite power but never to acheive it because the true joy is the adventure and we should fight to keep it infinite. Always create new things always explore new worlds, always fight battles with enemies, always enjoy uniting with your spiritual and demonic families. Infinite action. And when you are accidentally sent back to source just bite that green 1UP mushroom from super Mario and re-spawn again! Fight, Evolve, Be a GOD! Never surrender, never succumb, always create and always destroy! :smile::wink::sunglasses:

6 Likes

I agree, although i believe we are timeless, eternal and can always come back from source.

2 Likes

That is what i meant in this part when i made the game comparison. We can always return from source but not as what we became before we were sent there. We always return from source but as new entities. This is everything that ever is and ever was. Do you think that you ever truly had any beginning? No my demonic brother. This is your infinite and one re-spawn from source! We never started and we will never end but our work can be destroyed and we will have to take it from the beginning which is the point of resistance what Father Belial teaches:
“RESIST! RESIST! RESIST!”

2 Likes

I wonder if we can be brought back as we were by some beings, like Kallador.

2 Likes

I was just about to say that our chat has become way off topic from the main Nadharkis and Axa Oddra research project but you just brought us back.

Yes. I think i should research into this possibility. There surely must be a way to find your destroyed progress. Like in most games where you find your backpack or what your character had in the inventory when killed.
There surely must be many ways to recover old kingdoms if one can remember them.

2 Likes

And about that i think there are many levels of source. Because when you play a game you are the character and when it dies its only you at the computer that’s left. And this you at the computer knows what he/she has done in game and can figure out a way to recover what you lost. And in turn this you in this reality is also a character of another, higher, version of you that is closer to another source. And i think that this goes to infinity as well. Wow… the FUCKING FRACTALS NEVER END!

I think that even what Kallador says here is not absolutely true since there is always a higher level to this. And this kinda dissolves the idea of source being it so that you always have another vessel that controls the vessel that controls the vessel that controls the vessel you are in now.
Now you sent me in a truly psychedelic state with this. Thank you. Here’s a song to help you get in the same state as me. Now i could use some Salvia Divinorum to enhance this liberating state.

3 Likes