The Demon of Nadharkis - Axa Oddra / Ax Tenebrae Ornagga

So i’m real quick gonna tell you to my dumb surprise that you used to be this VERY POWERFUL and Evil overlord that worked with the rival of Aposton, ya know who i’m talking about. And seemed to have actually helped in redesigning the Axa Oddra into Her darker aspect DAFUQ?!?!
Lokthoriel Narkaiil was your name and you ware cathegorized as The Grand Demon of the Dusk. You seemed to have created Dak Nexea which i did not knew that this is the way i was going to introduce Her here!!! WOWOWOWOWOW!!!:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:
More incoming brace for it WOW!

4 Likes

This is the Palace Lukthruum. And it is smack in the middle of the Orkoath kingdom which was and still is your kingdom given to you by Grand Master and Lord Gorobath Nakkhar as a reward for coming up with the science, alchemy and magic necessary to corrupt a fist full of volunteered Axa Oddras that were loyal to Him.
You may actually want to Astral project there and reclaim it since it is your rightful ancient source of power and home!

5 Likes

I’ve seen that fucking place before in my dreams.
People on the forum have seen that place when they read me!
This is fucking insane!
I can’t thank you enough.

Time to reclaim my throne! :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

WAIT there’s More!

2 Likes

Oh boy! I’m all ears brother

This is the ancient Agabeth Nexus and a powerful natural magical power node that is located somewhere in the area where your kingdom was built, Somewhere to the Far South-East Midlands of Nadharkis. It is also the place you evolved the Axa Oddra Legion and gave them the higher tier of Dak Nexea. This is how it used to look when you performed the ritual for their transformation and now it is the location you built your palace on!

Agabeth%20Nexus

3 Likes

Are there any images that you are getting of me in my Demonic over lord form?

2 Likes

Imma ask inspiration from Grand Master and Lord Gorobath Nakkhar to guide me trough the internet and find one.
Edit i can clearly see you in demonic form but i need a suitable image to add

2 Likes

So Ladies and gentlemen. I present to you Grand Demon of the Dusk Lokthoriel Narkaiil As you were performing the first initial ritual with one of the demonic key makers at the roots of Nadharkis. @AlphaC The ritual for evolving the Nadharkis protectors Axa Oddra took you something like 1000 years but you were fierce, dedicated and passionate to Her evolution and fought many opposing forces until you got to do it. So this is you in Nadharkis as you were channeling the force of the Key Maker Orokhath Denemogg Bagbadhi.

I also seem to see the different rakns demons have there. Where as in our universe the highest is Gate Keeper in Nadharkis is Grand Master! And even higher than that is Grand Master and Lord/King/Overlord etc…

7 Likes

@AlphaC This is Dak Nexea the darkest possible version of Axa Oddra! I still don’t know Her Sigil yet. But since she has obviously presented Herself to you first you might be able to get Her Sigil and Share it with the forum on this topic!

3 Likes

Yours truly :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

There’s more!.. Fuck a LOT MORE! Imma gonna have to stack up some of it and post it later but i’m gonna ad a few here now. We surely are well connected dark brother of the dusk!

5 Likes

Does brother Lucifer or Belial have anything to say about this discovery?

3 Likes

In Nadharkis Brother Lucifer is Loyal to Grand Master Aposton so i wouldn’t know. Here in our universe They have a totally different relationship than in nadharkis but then you surely were enemies. In Nadharkis King Astarath (Which is Brother Lucifer from Nadharkis) was your enemy but in this universe is one of your closest allies. It is a paradox but just like Grand Master and Lord Gorobath Nakkhar and Grand Master Aposton are enemies there they are close brothers in our universe… :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

And Father Belial is definitely pleased that this is happening and is encouraging you to take back your true power for even though in Nadharkis you are enemies He is looking out for you in the grand scheme of things. It is almost as if the roles played out in Nadharkis are just there. Other reality other rules.:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Let me tell ya when I saw that castle you posted earlier I nearly got emotional.
A very strong sense of nostalgia :blush:

2 Likes

I’m sure of it. Since i also felt like this when i first saw the first glimpse of Nadharkis… Seems to be a home sweet home kinda place for my demonic core.

2 Likes

Here’s Grand Master and Lord Gorobath Nakkhar.

he is in our universe, you guessed it, King Cerberus or Naberius. Which is so twisted that in Nadharkis he is the Highest even ABOVE Aposton!:astonished::exploding_head::dizzy_face:
In there he is fully tuned into the core essence of the Axa Oddra and thus She allows Him to exist simultaneously in trillions of bodies all over Nadharkis. He has Trillions of Physical Manifestations in Nadharkis as opposed to Grand Master Aposton who has only one!

2 Likes

@AlphaC So basically that’s why He has Yellow glowing eyes. Axa Oddra flowing through His Being in place of blood.

3 Likes

Well damn.

2 Likes