Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

Hi! I would like to perform a road opening spell for you tonight, since it is the night of the new moon and is excellent for new beginnings! I will call upon Surgat through Lucifer

2 Likes

It is done!

Hail to Surgat, and to the Horned Lord Lucifer!

3 Likes

Hello! Is this mine?

1 Like

Yes it is!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I will let you know once I have results :blush:

1 Like

Hello, I need help to develop my visualization and astral senses.
I suffer from aphantasia and I would like an entity like an angel to help me awaken my visualization.
Thank you for your help.

Good afternoon! If anyone can do a ritual for my money prosperity, I would appreciate it.

Hello, Iā€™m reaching out on here to anyone thatā€™s willing to help with a divination to help me with a situation with a woman I was seeing for a bit, we hung out a few times things were looking good. We had been talking for a while.I texted her one day after we hung out and didnā€™t hear back from her then again the next day and nothing. She completely ghosted me. Ive never had someone that I had been talking and hanging with do that it was so strange. Itā€™s been about a month since my last text to her and I havenā€™t heard anything from her. My intuition is usually on point but I may have gotten my emotions involved and itā€™s blurring my divination confidence and answers and as most of you know itā€™s harder to read for yourself with emotions involved.
Iā€™m not sure what went wrong. She was the one who technically courted me and ask to hang out and spend time together and showed a lot of interest, knowing her work schedule the effort she had to put out to spend time was a lot as her work is 7-7 6 days a week. Everything thing was good we had talked about going out to dinner our last time hanging out ,then ghosted me. So weird. I initially didnā€™t do any visualization magic or anything but I did after to get her to reach out and nothin. Not sure what is going on but for some reason Im having problem moving on and getting her out of my mind. I figured she didnā€™t want me and so just tried to move on and cut any connection. But for some reason my intuition is telling me she is coming back and I keep getting random thoughts of her alot I mean like popping into to my head all day.
I did a self shield to myself to stop my mind from thinking about her unless the thoughts were initiated and coming from her. Basically I wouldnt think about her unless she was thinking about me and able to recognize if my mind was creating fantasies or trouble letting go which I have no problem doing to people. Still I would get thoughts in the same frequency. Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s some kinda love spell or my own self doing it, itā€™s driving me nuts lol.
I would appreciate if some one could help give me some unbiased insight into the situation.im usually not a person to ask for readings or divination becuase my dieties usually tell me what I need to know during my meditations and they are usually scarily spot on. If someone can do a read or divination to give me some insight to what is going on I would really appreciate it. This situation is causing me to be distracted and drawing my energy I could be putting somewhere else and I canā€™t shake it.

Can someone please send me some reiki? Thank you in advance

Iā€™ve got some positive results from your ritual! Thank you again for your help

1 Like

Is anyone available for some healing work?

1 Like

I certainly can, what kind of healing would you be after? Reiki or would you prefer I do a ritual through external powers?

1 Like

Either is fine I hurt my foot yesterday at the park and now it hurts to walk on it.

Could someone please do a ritual for me to make money, open my path?

1 Like

is anybody willing to do an obsession love spell on someone for me i know its a lot and most wonā€™t but still want to try

Welcome to the forum @anithikos!

Iā€™m sorry but this is a working thread, not a general advice thread, and the rules of this post (first post) ask you to pick a working, perform it and post the results/images of the performance here. We do ask people to wait 90 days of activity before performing work for others. Stick around and join in our discussions and in 3 months weā€™d love it if you came back here to post your performed workings. :slight_smile:

After that please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules and see our posting guidelines in the FAQ.

Points to cover:

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

Here is a getting started with magick guide. Youā€™ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

For reference:

The rules are here

The posting guidelines are here in the FAQ

The Terms of Service are here

@Mauricio1 Do you want a job or just prosperity to open up?

Does anyone want some kundalini energy? I realized when I manifest for others/send positive energy to them I am sending them kundalini. One user here reported pleasure and tingling in the spine, I have so much of it to give out :+1:

1 Like

Hello
Someone who can channel the powers of the Khil entity from the Grimoire of Verum and Labenetonā€¦

FoundI read somewhere that Khil causes dramatic events and
Labeneton causes events or situations

Hello everyone.

I performed a layered spell using Belial, Beleth, Amon, Sitri, Sallos, Dantalion and Rosier with the goal of restoring a romantic relationship with a specific target, and I finished this project last night.

When I performed the petition to each demon I didnā€™t feel any presence, probably because I donā€™t have a lot of experience with magick.

So, if anyone here has a more developed relationship with these demons, could you please talk with them to check if they received my request and if they have any advice for my situation?

Thank you all so much in advance.

2 Likes