Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

Oh yeah I remember! This all happened right after so I wasn’t coming to anything online almost for as long as it was on! My bad again :smiley:

Good day, everyone! Maybe someone can help, I’ve been doing it for 2 years, I’ve been trying to get in touch with demons, all without results.
I am engaged in traffic affiliate on the Internet.

With the CPA network team. I would like to get an income of $10,000 a month. The most important thing in

Work is a lot of a target gullible audience on my sites that own and are interested in cryptocurrency.

Please help! Thank you
Denis 16.05.97

1 Like

Hi. I’m kind of stuck magick wise and would really like directions on entities that are ready/more open to interact with me.
Can somebody do a divination on ‘Which entities I can try contacting with now?’

1 Like

If someone can please do a road opener or obstacle removal spell for me please? These last 4 days have been torture :sob:

Can anyone here vividly summon Minoson or any spirit in charge of gambling and on my behalf and ask him for the final outcomes of some few coming football matches? At least 5 perfect final outcomes of the games.

If anyone is willing to do an energy scan to see what they pick up on me, please and thanks :blush:

Hi everyone, is there anyone interested in doing a reading for me ?

@Chamarouch You cannot offer to trade readings, You can only request one. I have edited your post.

1 Like

Hi guys, i’m rather new to magick, and i’m in a place where i can’t practice it.
I’m eager to find some kind of guidance, as i’m lost in my life right now. Can somebody help me out in any sort of way? Thanks!

Using numbers, I went with the first three that I got.

30, 52, 66

That would be Forneus, Alloces, and Cimejes.

Good luck :crossed_fingers:

Anyone willing to channel message Or your powers exactly from 5 spirits?

The spirits are:
Riprinay
Sergulath
Minoson
Segal
Khil

I want to fully open all my astral senses

I would like to have done on my behalf a ritual to open these senses. I am not sure which entities to contact nor how to do it myself

To whom it may concern, I would appreciate that help

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Can someone please do a blockages removal spell on my behalf? Thank you

1 Like

Hello, would anyone be willing to do a godform scan for me? I’m not experienced enough yet to trade it back which is why I’m posting here, thank you in advance.

@KingOfHearts616 Please read the rules of this thread. No PMs. Do not offer to message people about their requests.

My apologies, I will not do that in the future, I asked for personal details as to connect better with them magickally and figured it would be better not to have in the general thread.

I can confirm this is all he asked for.

1 Like

Okay, to actually follow the rules of this thread:

Hi! I would love to perform a scrying rite through Hekate for you! I will begin shortly and post results with the photos of the rite!

1 Like

In your scrying rite I saw a feminine form gliding through trees silently, hunting and stalking her prey. As I got closer I saw her face and heard the name Artemis. I also saw a second being, a masculine one. His face was a shifting one, alternating between that of an ent, a man and a horned green bearded male. This I understood to be Cernunnos. His was the first to appear to me during the scrying, however it was heavily shrouded by shadow.

I hope these two names and faces give you guidance and help along your path.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your help and scan this give me a whole lot of information and confirm some things I intuited about plus a way to go forward in the future.
I wish you be blessed.

1 Like