Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

Thank you as well :slight_smile: I’m glad to have had the free time to be able to jump right into ritual and to lend an energetic hand even if I can’t possible know all of the needs of the moment for each individual with a need.

May they all have what they need easily flow to them.

1 Like

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: I need help

Alright thank you. I’ll take that into consideration. I have a few things to do first and want to think about the best way to put it together before I do. My candles burn about two hours as well so expect that it will be much later this evening and that ill share here when I’m done

:slight_smile:

A post was merged into an existing topic: I need help

Is someone experienced there who can make a pact with clauneck for me

Do you feel any spirit around me if that is possible of you at all that may be a trickster, evil or negative at all?

1 Like

No, I didn’t sense you had any reason to doubt except for what your fear and doubt might bring in. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi guys :slight_smile:
Can anyone help me to understand why my situation at work is always blocked since 3 years?

@coon_xan

I have performed a ritual for you with the intentions of connecting you to your souls desires and your souls desires and you to the stone of opportunity, so that opportunities for your souls desires simply flow easily through these connections to you, back and forth.

This doesn’t choose the path or determine which opportunitĂ©s or for what the opportunities will be, but it does align your souls desire with opportunities to become happy and experience your dreams in reality.

Please note this will not force you to take any said opportunities.

Ritual pictures, click to expand.

3 Likes

Can anyone be so kind to scan me for parasites or bindings? My senses are yet to develope, and lately Im feeling more and more tired every day and lacking of energy.

Im still trying to get ready for my first evocation, learning as much as I can about meditation, and this problem is really getting quite annoying for pretty much everything I do, and I want to be sure if Im getting drained, or not.

1 Like

Is it possible for anyone to do me a free tarot reading? I need insight and I’m worried. Thank you for your kindness!

1 Like

Is anyone able to help me with spiritual healing/removing blockages?
I am going through a hard time. The hardest I’ve ever had. And I know a major struggle point is that I have always struggled with forgiving myself. I stumble often when things are going well which may be its own issue. But I’m stuck on my last messing up bc it was with one of the most important things to me.

I am beginning therapy and trying to work on things. I know i have to put in work. But these feelings of grief and blaming myself even as I know they are irrational keep coming back and prevent me from moving forward.

2 Likes

Anybody willing to do some physical healing for me?

I have already scripted and prayed (in fact begged) lucifer to heal my physical condition.

Im taking the steps though the condition hasn’t fully healed.

It has caused me to take 1 month of leave. I can’t afford to quit my job tbh and this condition started in April 2021 and now back again. It’s the cervical portion of my neck and dizziness.

I truly and genuinely want to be healed and healthy completely to be able to work and provide for my ppl and my pets. I don’t think lucifer will decline but I not 100 percent certain he will heal or he is waiting for something.

Please do consider to help me out. Thanks a ton in advance

3 Likes

Yes. The fact that you can get “annoyed” about a problem you don’t know if you have or not, implies you do, as being annoyed so easily it itself a self made parasite, as well as as irritation for no reason being a sign of astral parasites digging at you to make it worse.

If you’re getting drained you’d know it: you’d feel physically fatigued even after good sleep and good food. anxious for no reason and irritable.

Always banish and cleanse anyway as a matter of basic good hygiene practice. You don’t always need a shower but you take one anyway: like that.

1 Like

I pulled a card for you and got Disease. This is from the Quareia Deck.

I would say do not let yourself be in fear, that energy makes things worse as it weakens you, but take a survey of where you’re at to narrow down were the unease is coming from and why. Cut out obvious sources like TV and stressful friends for a while until you get a bead on it.

This card can also point to magickal disease of the shamanic kind, but I don’t sense that here.

2 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Entity Attachment Advice

Thank you very much!

Well you are right. I’m currently in a toxic environment and I have stargardt disease.

But I was hoping for insight in my next 10 years of life.

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Why hasn’t my clairaudience developed?

Friendly reminder: this is a thread for practicing magick rather than general discussion.

Here are the rules for responders per the OP at the top of this thread:

If @DarkestKnight agrees, it being his thread, I think it should be fine to take it to PM if you have general advice that is not a direct magickal response, for say, self help, ty this ritual yourself type of thing, but where you don’t intend to perform an actual working for any reason. It’s the workings that this thread asks us to keep open.

1 Like

I tried a new thing: I read the Quareia deck using the Celtic Cross layout, and this is what came out:

I see you in the Wheel of Fate as someone in a leadership role undergoing change
 crossed by the Imprisoner, which is an energy that restricts and implies here an outside influence, possible a magickal binding but possibly someone with influence who is blocking you from advancement.

The distant past foundation points to some childhood root or a childish issue, More recently you may have got advice from a lady or feminine energy, which the cards think is significant and maybe worth listening to.
Coming in he near future is a destructive influence: this is a waring to tread carefully right now, things are coming into balance but something else has to give for that to happen, and you want to manage these energies carefully and with the awareness of a mage to keep the situation to your benefit.

Surrounding factors are shown as the Challenge of the Gods: things are not following a static status quo but changing and for the good, it will be a struggle but worth it. Also you are not alone and here are others there to help you. However it doesn’t feel like that: emotionally we have the Abyss, meaning destruction before a new beginning, reaching rock bottom, but also an opportunity, to step into the unknown or step back from the edge.

The result of all this is on one hand a reconnection with the Temple of Ancestors, which in this context I wonder if it may represent the company’s founder or founding purpose, and there is there the Grindstone: this is hard work, and this card connect with the Challenge of the Gods energy: it’s fated and necessary to manifest what you have already called through into reality.

Overall I get the feeling you do have an energy actively trying to get in your way, a road opener and banish and cleanse to make sure you’re not bound doesn’t hurt, but becoming unblocked is a matter of time if you keep going
 Then it will be hard work but you will get there and you have spiritual forces at your back to help.

1 Like