Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

Oh yeah hide the name for safety reasons, thanks brother

3 Likes

Thank you for yesterday and everything you done for her, sheā€™s just left.

4 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry for your loss. :frowning:

I hope you feel better soon, and know she is well and doing fine where she is now, continuing her spiritual journey.

4 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate your support.

3 Likes

Want my energy be read

1 Like

I dont know if I am using the proper term and if I am wrong feel free to correct me. Since I was young I would get visions of the future. I am 34 now and I had only one for me. When I was around 13-14 I had a vision of my cousinā€™s husband. Me and her didnā€™t know him back then, I got visions of the Syria war, the Paris attack ( those two were kinda cryptic) and so far I had only one about me which hasnā€™t come to be yet.
Is it alright if I have a reading to ask about the vision which I saw back in 2007 about me?
Are always the visions who are about ourselves taking so long to become reality?

1 Like

I am having a painful health issue that is getting in the way of work and I would love some help with healing it.

1 Like

Is there anyone who can scan to see if any negative, evil or impostor/trickster spirit is attached to me? If so I am at a loss as no ritual, banishing or cleansing seems to shift it and is a worry as its imposing every spirit. Now I may just be worrying a little since I got rid of one trapped inside of a pendulum, supposedly. That I commanded under every god/goddess name and angel name going plus my high power until it told me it was within the pendulum, bound to it by someone. So buried it away from my home. But I am just unsure if something is still lingering.

1 Like

This might be iffy, but can anyone do some workings to make my husband leave me? Ideally something that makes him just completely lose interest in me and leave, or make him cheat or find someone new.

Iā€™m doing my own workings to achieve this, but Iā€™m absolutely desperate and any help would be immensely appreciated. Why canā€™t I just divorce him? Well, when we got married he moved in to the house I share with my aging mother who I take care of, so he has to be the one to leave. He also thinks he has some kind of divine mission to be the ā€œman of the houseā€ for us fragile helpless women so he wonā€™t ever leave on his own.

I wonā€™t write out a novel of all the ways heā€™s emotionally, spiritually, and verbally abusive, but just since August heā€™s blown up at me over stupid things every month like clockwork. Stuff like I donā€™t sleep with him enough, I donā€™t listen to his ā€œexpertiseā€ enough, heā€™s jealous of my ex whom I havenā€™t even spoken to since before we got together and his irrational jealousy is my fault for having a past I guess, etc. Heā€™s also a religious narcissist who justifies everything with scriptures. And of course with all shitty relationships, he was a model partner and showed none of this behavior until after the wedding or I wouldnā€™t have ever married him. UGH.

If I just tell him I want a divorce, Iā€™m afraid heā€™ll retaliate. I have cats and many personal items that I donā€™t want destroyed in a fit of narc rage. And in my state weā€™d have to go through a formal eviction process even though the house is solely in my motherā€™s name. Heā€™d be legally allowed to stay here and harass me for a full month before I could have him forcibly removed. I feel trapped and hopeless. I just want him out of my life forever with the least amount of fallout.

Anyway, thank you to anyone whoā€™s willing to help and sorry if relationship stuff is not allowed. If anyone could even point me to something powerful that I can do to get rid of him, that would be amazing. Iā€™ve searched but all breakup spells that I can find are meant to be worked on other people, not yourself.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think necessarily so, I find that the more I am aware of these things the more itā€™s talking about either right now or the real near future.

I still get one here or there that is long out, but Iā€™m usually looking for that type of answer.

I got you, if you itā€™s alright that Iā€™m working with the Loa/Lwa spirits and doing a group ritual, I intend to perform it shortly.

Now you say every god and goddess and your own commandā€¦then you go and doubt itā€¦

Banish again particularly focusing on doubt and negative thought loops, or do a cord cutting for them, find a mantra to replace these thoughts etc.

These very thoughts will attract the kind of stuff we donā€™t like, things that like to est doubt and fear, so find a way to have confidence or fake it until you believe it with a chant like I am safe and I am protected, I am free and unseen from what would harm me.

Itā€™s not a problem for the request thread, as far as Iā€™m aware but Iā€™d be careful as if you push too hard and there isnā€™t an easy path out things may explode to force a way out.

I mention this as I went through something similar but I was married much longer. I couldnā€™t find a way I could leave it, called on Abaddon and man I got what I needed which was complete and total removal, but it was real rough.

You may want to try road opening and block busting to bring up opportunities for you and for him separately so that you cohesively fall apart rather than exploding it apart or reaching what you want and having no way to actually do it because you still canā€™t shake the awful one.

2 Likes

I went ahead and included you on the assumption youā€™ve not healed already and donā€™t mind which spirits I choose.

Your candle is the front left.

4 Likes

Hi all
Can anyone help with pendulum reading???

Hi guys. There was a terrible train crash in Greece ( I am from Greece) with many victims. I was wondering if anyone can help with a small ritual to help the people who have gone missing to be found. Most of them were college students.
The fault is in our goverment but I dont wanna go into any political stuff

2 Likes

Doesnā€™t matter how it happened, what matters right this moment is getting the people in danger out of it and the needed medical treatments and physical needs met.

Iā€™ll do a road opening to open the way for whatever is needed to get where it needs to be.

3 Likes

Thank you. The location is called Tembi

1 Like

Sorry to hear that Snow, I hope passengers made it safe. Recently a lot of train accidents happening in USA as well. So far fright trains but they are carrying dangerous chemicals which harming humans/wildlife and nature.

2 Likes

Unfortunately many have died, others are in the hospital and many of them are missing. Most of them are students

1 Like

Just read online, that is truly heartbreaking and sad to see youngā€™s die. 38 unfinished stories.

1 Like

I am sorry to hear that. My candle is just about to burn out. Iā€™m seeking for all those who are in need to easily receive what they need, be it freedom from debris, medical care, comfort, a shoulder to cry on or a sandwich to eat. May those who have passed easily move on to places their souls belong.

Ritual pictures, click to expand

4 Likes

Thank you so much! Sending you a big hug :hugs:

2 Likes