Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

I would really appreciate if someone could do it for me.

3 Likes

And also I would like to know who my spirit guide is or what is my totem animal
Please

2 Likes

Can anyone help me out with something.? Over a week ago I tried to summon a spirit lover using the letter method. I have not made any contact at all. Can someone tell me ether or not they are coming? Iā€™d be most appreciative.

2 Likes

@KiarashT8 The rules for this thread include that there is just one request per person.
What is it you want exactly?

2 Likes

How do you know you have not made contact? Have you had other spirit contact so that if a spirit was near you, you could reliably tell they were there?

I pulled a card for you and got 3 of Pentacles reversed: that means ā€œSloppiness, Mediocrity, Commonplace ideas, Lack of skill, Preoccupationā€.

Based on that Iā€™d say the message wasnā€™t received, but again itā€™s possible it was and you havenā€™t the skills to participate in such a relationship yet.
Try doing it again with a bit more investment of energy on your side. Try using a pendulum in ritual to ask if the entity heard you and also if they agree to help you, and can they help you develop your senses to participate in a succubus relationship.

1 Like

I think Kiarash was referring to a Celtic Cross reading. I wrote a post offering one here but retracted my offering shortly after.

2 Likes

I think youā€™re right. I noticed it and removed it to avoid any further confusion.

2 Likes

I have not many other spirit contacts. I also havenā€™t had any clear signs. I might try the pendulum though. I will also meditate more.

2 Likes

Can someone please remove any blockages I have in my romantic life? Current single. My birth name is Anastasia. Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Hi I need someone who can tell me if I made contact with Froā€™ghlaā€™tasch yet? Thank you!

Here is a tip I got years ago. You can wash your hands while visualizing all inner blockages in love leave you, exit your mind, your body, your spirit. See all the inner thoughts of not being worthy of love, etc. quit your being forever more as the water flows down.

You can visualize the water being black at first, then grey, then pure white.

2 Likes

I saw this and was immediately poked to send you a message

There are no blockages beyond ones you create. To find a lover you have to seek one, but the right one. Donā€™t settle for anything less than what you feel you deserve. Clear your mind, feel good about yourself and others will feel good about you.

Take that for what itā€™s worth, that is what I was told to send and hopefully it offers some guidance.

2 Likes

Hi, someone can help contacting Lucifer ???..I would like to know if he received my petition on this last sunday full moon and what he thinks about it ???
My pendulum reading is giving me confusing answers.
Thanks

1 Like

Can you tell something about me also

@MayaviSarvashaktiman as your post was off topic for the OP Iā€™ve moved it in here for @crookedpathfinder to see and act on if he likes. Others are welcome too, this is about Vedic Astrology.

I have also blocked out the name, which isnā€™t needed for an astrological opinion and not ideal to post on the open Internet as a rule. :smiley:

2 Likes

That website should have all the info if you run your chart.

Scroll down the page and thereā€™ll be links under the placements that provide explanations.

3 Likes

Calling healers on behalf of @SiFiLM: he has a mother in hospital and would love for use to send her some good energy to help her recovery. :smiley:

2 Likes

I donā€™t have enough words to say thanks to you for doing this for me.

3 Likes

Healing candle and insence offering, calling Ebuhuel, a healing angel from the book Angels of Omnipotence.

May your mother be risen and all health recovered quickly. And so it is.

8 Likes

Thank you again and again for doing this, donā€™t know what to say but you are the true definition of kindness, humanity and Compassion.

2 Likes