Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

What do you want to know? What she will say, what she will have said or what she said?

Iā€™ve been studying magick since I was twelve years old. I changed the outcome of many bad stuff in life and Iā€™m good with spells of destruction and curses and also love spells. But Iā€™m willing to try another methods because I want to get more powerful. I work with evocation of spirits and goetic kings too. King Belial is my patron and he taught me a lot of magick practices.

1 Like

Hey there my friend. This is the second reading I have done for a stranger.

Here are the cards that I pulled.

The first thing I heard in my mind was ā€œLooks like the gods favor you this yearā€

You seem to be headed towards financial stability and probably get a promotion or something in that regard. A powerful spirit will aid you in your finances, or perhaps you will work with a spirit that will do so.

In general I feel like this year will be more money-based for you.

Hope this is accurate :wink:

2 Likes

Hey there. I work with Lilith and I feel like you should just reach out to her and try. Relying on others is never a good option and hey, maybe one day you will have another question. What are you gonna do then? Come back on here and ask for someoneā€™s help again?

Just evoke her or pray to her. Sheā€™ll hear and respond to you in a way youā€™ll understand, plus youā€™ll enhance your astral senses, so win-win :grinning:

1 Like

Hello, my fellow BALG-ers! Would anyone be available to do a tarot reading this way? Much appreciate it.

To prevent vagueness, I want a general idea of ā€˜Am I going to acheive all of my goals/targets?ā€™ anytime soon. You know. Normal things I feel Iā€™m lacking. Things like: A monetarily/effective successful career, self reassurance with the attributes that I have as they comply with that of most of my society, a happy & conventional love life, me beginning to put myself first, and a life full of adventure - the basics.

Note - All of the above listed I want to know if Iā€™ll find in the next 2 months or less or somewhere in that time lapse.

Thank you very much

1 Like

Hi, guys! I had a dream about a woman telling me King Bael wants to talk to me. Is this accurate or just a normal dream without any meaning? I donā€™t trust my tarot readings right now because my emotional state is not so great. If someone could do a reading for me (any kind of reading) to know if King Bael is truly trying to communicate, I would be forever grateful. Thanks a lot

1 Like

@DDE1920

I went with a pendulum reading.

Answer was yes

2 Likes

Thank you so much @crookedpathfinder !

2 Likes

Hello!

Looking for anyone who can identify and undo hexes/curses. I guess that is a big request but I thought Iā€™d try my luck here.

Some background. I come from a family with some members who practice magick (more left hand path folk magick). Unfortunately they use it for the pettiest reasons. Like not wanting you to succeed better than them even though you never did anything to themā€¦etc well my mother and I know for sure they have done stuff to us. For some reason, every ā€œwitch doctorā€ we have had do workings to break those hexes have succeeded but mostly for my mother and sibling. In my case, there doesnā€™t seem to be any positive results and I guess maybe some of my own negativity too (canā€™t help it when you are constantly trying to better yourself and others just do everything for you not to succeed) :weary:

I am completely broke, depressed, and none of my magick seems to work. The last part is what really bothers me since I want to get myself out of these situations on my own but canā€™t.

The reason I want to try my luck here is because I have recently shifted my perception of working with demons. (Left the church in my teens. I am now close to 40. Took me that long to undo that Christian brainwashing). Lately I find myself drawn to Duchess Bune. Of course I want to be cautious since I have never evoked before but being that nothing I am doing is working anyway, I am afraid to take such a big leap before getting rid of these damn hexes.

Anyway sorry for the novel. If anyone could help or point out how I can help myself, Iā€™d really be grateful.

1 Like

Hello everyone! With incense, the daily pronunciation of Anne Demon. I canā€™t contact: Lucifer, Bune, Mammon, clouneck, Moloch, Baal. Sigils on the body, meditation, sigils with blood, candles with demonic sigils, anointing candles with blood, incense. Thatā€™s not how it works. Perhaps, if you want, contact one of the demons described for me to draw attention to me. The task for me is to get the devotion of the dark forces. And get their daily support in business/finance/work! Become a devotee.
thx :money_mouth_face::imp:

1 Like

Why do you say this part? Is it because you canā€™t communicate with them or havenā€™t noticed them or something else?

Are your senses developed? Iā€™ve found if I do work and put in the intent, even before I could sense spirits or get any kinds of clear communication the spirits could indeed still hear me, and I got results.

Can you clarify this statement, this sounds like you want them devoted to you, rather than you devoted them? Or something of mutual devotion, like you might have in a really good relationship?

If this is the case, even if for some reason you canā€™t do anything but look at their sigil on this forum on your phone, you should do this yourself.

A place of devotion in either case is going to come from a strong bond, a sense of trust, knowing each other etc.

I hear people develop this with entities but I have not. I have a few that I like a lot and several that seem to favor me, but short of my servitors and hga I donā€™t have any entity that I know without a doubt will be 100% forthcoming with me.

Too often Iā€™ve experienced the well if you want to this you need to recognize the dangers, need to be to help yourself, need to be able in my own right,.

Because of this Iā€™ve had times where I swore something was going on and the entities I called did not do anything to help, let me go through things because they thought I need to and times where it seemed like no matter how hard I called they werenā€™t coming.

So Iā€™m not entirely sure what you are looking to gain, but some people do claim to have this type of relationship with entities. I do think itā€™s something that is going to be a long term endeavor on your part however and not something someone else needs to do for you.

2 Likes

Do you drink coffee? Like at all? I ask because Iā€™ve found it makes a really powerful cleansing bath and itā€™s pretty easy to disguise what youā€™re doing with it.

Iā€™ll brew a pot and just take a cup with me into the bathroom and when my bath is ready Iā€™ll dump it in.

Iā€™ve had people say they didnā€™t drink coffee or they couldnā€™t do that because it was weird or they didnā€™t have a bath tub.

This can be negated by purchasing a cup at the local conscience store, dumping it over your head in the shower or using a spritz bottle.

The idea is to imagine the coffee is actually cleansing your aura and energetic bodies while you bathe or when you spray it all over. Pretty much the same as most cleansing baths.

If you can visualize great, if you canā€™t you can probably imagine it in some other way, like I use words, I tell myself what the actions are doing to direct the energy, but all of your senses are valid for imagination to help direct your intent and basically cause the bad shit to flow off of you.

You can use salt baths, same premise but you should be aware and stay hydrated as salt baths can dehydrate you.

I donā€™t recommend doing it only once, it sounds like you have an ongoing problem, everything from your mind to your emotions need a little help, so Iā€™d try to do a round of it and then do it once in awhile as maintenance.

Like most people like numbers of 7,9, 13 days. I know you said you were broke, so that might not be realistic, even for something for a coffee bath so you might need or even want to get creative and do a different type each day.

I have a tendency to do this, instead of being the same. The same exact bath will build up a strong intent towards what youā€™re getting rid of, but mixing it up adds other herbs and elements to help and that energies can be drawn upon.

Like garlic, sage, salt, and coffee come to mind for protection. Each is very different so their energies and how they work could be a little different.

Bay, Basil, and Sage come to mind for banishing.

Lavender, clove and oregano are antiseptic.

I do make baths with a mixture of herbs, I find them more pleasant to my nose and mind. I also use entirely teas and kitchen herbs. I struggle to use enough of any to be worth bulk buying except for clove so it just makes the most economical sense to pull them from my kitchen as needed.

You could and maybe should also do a cord cutting and learn some sort of banishing with protection built into it to help protect your mind and energy from incoming mail thoughts and intent.

I like the circle banishing by Woodcroft and the Sword Banishing by Brand.

Otherwise honestly I think when you are being attacked the best thing we can do is empower ourselves.

If you are sick and weak and get punched in the stomach by a body builder, you may die or rupture organs or at the very least be in a lot of pain.

If you are fit and healthy and work out so your muscles are strong, even if youā€™re not also a body builder, that same punch isnā€™t going to be as bad. Your muscle will help deflect it and protect your organs.

If you are a huge assed body builder getting punched by a huge assed body builder, well. Thatā€™s just not really anything anyone would worry about it, right?

So shoot to become stronger than the body builder, so that when someone is throwing a punch your direction, it doesnā€™t really matter. Let them break their knuckles on your abs of steel, ya know?

2 Likes

HELLO ALL

Can anybody help me with a reading please? If itā€™s not a lot . And thank you very much.

@S_T_N Please read the OP. No PMā€™s.

Oh sorry my bad.

This is still the correct place for requests. Please read the OP, no PMs.

Iā€™m sorry but we really donā€™t encourage you to attract scammers by asking for PMs at all. BALG is open to the entire web and you are inviting random to join just to try to scam you. Your post has been edited to remove the request to PM, please donā€™t do that on BALG.

Feel free to look at peopleā€™s profiles and PM them if they offer services there, that way you will have their post history and some idea of skill level.

1 Like

I am only seeing this now. I donā€™t know why I didnā€™t get the notifications sooner. Thank you for these great suggestions. I am a tea person but I do have a lot of coffee at home! I will definitely try this. Thank you!

1 Like

I may need your help with an entity like that! Sounds very fitting!!!

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Spells by Lux Anguis