How to strengthen Rahu (Dragon's Head)

I consulted two witches and they both said to make Rahu strong and then finally progress in life can happen. I want to claim my own power and stop letting life walk all over me.

I don’t subscribe to Hinduism or any religion for that matter and so I checked Google and Rahu is called the Dragon’s Head in western astrology.

Does anyone know how to make Rahu very strong? Please don’t reply with “oh just chant this rahu mantra” or “worship this hindu god” or “wear this color of clothing or this kind of stone gem jewelry”. I’m looking for rational, scientific, logical based answers, not dogma, belief in a god, or superstition.

Pull up your vedic astrological chart. Find your Rahu placement.

Whatever that is, lean into it. That will strengthen your rahu

(If the placement is associated with arts, start doing a lot of arts and crafts, etc)

So in my case for example, I have rahu in the fifth house under aquarius.

2 Likes

my Rahu is under Venus. So lean into love. But how?

What house and sign though? (Rahu is considered its own “planet” in vedic astrology.)

You mean it’s aspected by Venus?

Since you were told to strengthen rahu, it must have a weak placement. (Maybe it’s aspected by an opposing planet?)

Venus and Rahu are friendly planets.
Sun, Moon and Mars are enemy planets.
Jupiter, Saturn and Mercury are even.
Other than the above mentioned principles of friendly and enemy planets, there are certain facts that depict relationships between planets.

From what I’m reading you may want to look into the positions of sun, moon, and mars in relation to rahu in your chart and see if they are badly aspected or whatever. That may also help you figure out what you need to do.

2 Likes

it said i have Sun in Virgo
Mercury in Virgo
Venus in Libra
Mars in Sagittarius
Jupiter in Capricorn

i haven’t the slightest clue what any of that means. It didn’t mention anything about “houses”

If you use this site, it’ll tell you further down (I checked)

https://astrology.community/vedic-birth-chart-analysis/

(Depending on the chart, if you look, you’ll see numbers by the signs. 1 through twelve in sequential order. Those are the houses)

1 Like

okay it says Rahu in the 11th house

Rahu, Taurus, Venus

so yea Venus and Rahu are connected i suppose. Does that mean my love relationships are almost always completely fucked up. I didn’t really need astrology to tell me that though.

No.

So the eleventh house is about money.

Sounds like you have Taurus in the eleventh house, with Venus and rahu occupying that section of the chart.

Taurus: With this placement, the individual’s desires are focused on material comfort, security, and stability. They may place a strong emphasis on financial success and may have a strong desire for material possessions.

1 Like

Thank you a lot for taking the time to post this info. I appreciate it.

1 Like

Okay I’ve read through all of that. So basically i need to make my focus on money and thru money my various desires can be fulfilled.

Then again that holds true for everyone. Without money you can’t really live unless you want to join a hippie commune cult.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say that’s true for everyone. For others their focus will be whatever their house is and money is a side effect. It’s needed in this society, sure, but that’s not what we’re talking about here, this is magick and vedic astrology. Some people are ruined by the greed for money and need to focus on relationships, or career skills etc. instead.

I wouldn’t worry about that as other people’s charts are not important to your situation here: focus on yourself and try to compare others to yourself less… I would call that “noise”, it’s a distraction from what’s relevant, which seems to be financial stability.

1 Like

I get your point, yea. Some people focus too much on money and neglect other areas of their life. I have absolutely neglected money and focused on other areas like tantra healing, spirituality, and so on.

I guess balance is the true answer. Need to make our weak points stronger and perhaps use our strong points as a tool to improve the weaker points.

2 Likes

Rahu is a shadow planet, so it doesn’t really act on it own. Here Rahu will be acting like Venus.
You said Rahu in Taurus 11th house? Rahu here is guided by Venus. I am wondering if you work in a restaurant or own food type of business or just eating a lot :joy:
Rahu in 11th house wants you to have big circles of friends (good or bad), with this placement you can gain a lot of money but it comes with some hard work and sometimes frustration, What I will add is not all your friends are your real friends. They can be some betrayal, pay attention to that with this placement

Your Ketu in the 5th in scorpio shows that initially you focused too much on your inner deep emotions, spiritual wealth, creativity, sexual magic, occultism, many hidden secrets or knowledge :shushing_face:. They will be some deep connection with your children. Your education can be quite unbalanced as if you don’t really care about it if you are still studying.

Rahu in 11th house Taurus is your future, with time your focus will be on being in a large group and just enjoy, eating nice foods, earning some cash and spend it.

But all of these are just 5-10% of your overall chart. You need to pinpoint each planetary placements to see what’s going on there.

Rahu and Ketu always act together in symbiosis. So always try to balance between your gains, your friends etc with being sometime egoistical, spiritual and understanding your inner emotions
Rahu will push you toward friends but when you get betrayed or disappointed you fall back on your Ketu, anger, jealousy, just doing your own magic, researching on occult matters and when you getting tired of spiritual stuff, Rahu will call you again on matters regarding money, success, friends… these two will always tryna balance

1 Like

Actually No Rahu will enhance the qualities of Venus, You may see yourself as very beautiful, very feminine etc…

but Jupiter in Capricorn can give you wrong ideas about men you are dating Especially those who you think can marry you. Outside they may look so perfect but with time they will turn out to be different persons, but don’t worry Jupiter will always extract positivity out of this placement
Also this shows that you have guys in your life that are status oriented, rank, social privileges, social workers etc…
With Venus being in good condition it balances out with Jupiter with time

A post was merged into an existing topic: Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

that sounds pretty accurate. Every time i try to focus on wealth or money, it fails and i feel betrayed by the people I worked with so i leave and go back to being away from the world and people and just focusing on spiritual life. Balance is the key as you said but HOW to attain that balance, so success can finally happen?

1 Like

Balance comes with time I am sure by now you are more able to recognize fake friends etc the friends that will and those who won’t help you. And you also know that you are gifted with magic, you perform it easily but you will always be unsastified even though you always come back to it. 11th house is an Upachaya house means it improves well with time.

I am also 100% sure that after marriage you get a lot of wealth

With Rahu build up your social network, connect with people

For Rahu, You need to find new ways of making money, something that is unusual, never done before, break the religious, norms, society taboos ( not illegal though :sweat_smile::grin:) and you can do Business to earn, you ll be exciting Rahu. Rahu energy comes in unexpected manner you can’t predict. Suddenly you gain a lot of wealth without even forcing ,

If you have a tricky side, you ll also attract tricky people. If you are a business minded you will attract business people who are willing to help you, your state of mind and philosophical mind play a huge role. NEVER be NAIVE in terms of friendships if you can take advantage of a situation take it!! Be that clever bastard business woman
Find out what you wanna achieve, communicate about it and people will come to you naturally

1 Like

Thank you for the wise words. So what you said about making money in a new, unique, unconventional way, I can understand but that requires tremendous inspiration and intuition to do something like that. Look at the life of Walt Disney for example. He was one of the first to create animated cartoons and to create a cartoon based theme park.

What demon (ancient god) is best for working with, to uncover such inspiration and intuition in order to do unconventional and unique works?

1 Like

Hello :wave:, instead of looking for a spirit to uncover inspiration, look for a spirit that will help you build a network cycle, will teach you business, partnership, Corporate matters.

Intuition matters if Ketu and it shows you are already good at it and you did it a lot in your past life.

For what kind of spirit you may work with:

Please first

1. can you tell what nakshatra is your moon, Sun, Venus and Rahu in? If you use a Vedic astrology birth chart they will tell you. This is to tell me what type of deities is good for you

2. Look for Vimshottari dasha chart on Google, put your birth details and it will give you a kind of a table to shows in what Major planetary period you are currently in according to your age

For example it will be like, the main planetary in big and number of years and the sub period in small characters. I just wanna know the big one.
IF YOU CANNOT READ it you can screenshot in pv

Example:

VENUS 20 years from 1 year to 20 years
sun
moon
etc

SUN 7 years from 20 years - 27 years
moon
mars
Etc

So look your age range from the table

2 Likes