Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

@S_T_N Please read the OP. No PM’s.

Oh sorry my bad.

This is still the correct place for requests. Please read the OP, no PMs.

I’m sorry but we really don’t encourage you to attract scammers by asking for PMs at all. BALG is open to the entire web and you are inviting random to join just to try to scam you. Your post has been edited to remove the request to PM, please don’t do that on BALG.

Feel free to look at people’s profiles and PM them if they offer services there, that way you will have their post history and some idea of skill level.

1 Like

I am only seeing this now. I don’t know why I didn’t get the notifications sooner. Thank you for these great suggestions. I am a tea person but I do have a lot of coffee at home! I will definitely try this. Thank you!

1 Like

I may need your help with an entity like that! Sounds very fitting!!!

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Spells by Lux Anguis

I would really appreciate if someone could do it for me.

3 Likes

And also I would like to know who my spirit guide is or what is my totem animal
Please

2 Likes

Can anyone help me out with something.? Over a week ago I tried to summon a spirit lover using the letter method. I have not made any contact at all. Can someone tell me ether or not they are coming? I’d be most appreciative.

2 Likes

@KiarashT8 The rules for this thread include that there is just one request per person.
What is it you want exactly?

2 Likes

How do you know you have not made contact? Have you had other spirit contact so that if a spirit was near you, you could reliably tell they were there?

I pulled a card for you and got 3 of Pentacles reversed: that means “Sloppiness, Mediocrity, Commonplace ideas, Lack of skill, Preoccupation”.

Based on that I’d say the message wasn’t received, but again it’s possible it was and you haven’t the skills to participate in such a relationship yet.
Try doing it again with a bit more investment of energy on your side. Try using a pendulum in ritual to ask if the entity heard you and also if they agree to help you, and can they help you develop your senses to participate in a succubus relationship.

1 Like

I think Kiarash was referring to a Celtic Cross reading. I wrote a post offering one here but retracted my offering shortly after.

2 Likes

I think you’re right. I noticed it and removed it to avoid any further confusion.

2 Likes

I have not many other spirit contacts. I also haven’t had any clear signs. I might try the pendulum though. I will also meditate more.

2 Likes

Can someone please remove any blockages I have in my romantic life? Current single. My birth name is Anastasia. Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Hi I need someone who can tell me if I made contact with Fro’ghla’tasch yet? Thank you!

Here is a tip I got years ago. You can wash your hands while visualizing all inner blockages in love leave you, exit your mind, your body, your spirit. See all the inner thoughts of not being worthy of love, etc. quit your being forever more as the water flows down.

You can visualize the water being black at first, then grey, then pure white.

2 Likes

I saw this and was immediately poked to send you a message

There are no blockages beyond ones you create. To find a lover you have to seek one, but the right one. Don’t settle for anything less than what you feel you deserve. Clear your mind, feel good about yourself and others will feel good about you.

Take that for what it’s worth, that is what I was told to send and hopefully it offers some guidance.

2 Likes

Hi, someone can help contacting Lucifer ???..I would like to know if he received my petition on this last sunday full moon and what he thinks about it ???
My pendulum reading is giving me confusing answers.
Thanks

1 Like

Can you tell something about me also